UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Superman
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rocket 88
UKC Forum Member

Superman

Just curious--how many folks on here have pups out of Superman and how are they doing? I am thinking of getting a pup out of him and would like to see what you guys have. Post some pictures and video!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2020 10:49 PM
Rocket 88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocket 88 Click here to Send Rocket 88 a Private Message Find more posts by Rocket 88 Add Rocket 88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocket 88
UKC Forum Member

Nobody?

Wow..nobody is hunting pups out of Superman?

Old Post 04-01-2020 04:29 AM
Rocket 88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocket 88 Click here to Send Rocket 88 a Private Message Find more posts by Rocket 88 Add Rocket 88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

Hard to get information on here. Don’t think Micah has bred him much yet contact him, he is as honest and helpful as anyone I’ve ever met.

Past {Nt.Ch. Rapdan River Black Booty} GNT. CH.Ugly X GNT.CH. Getto Queen}
PKC.CH.Slam'n Raven[Gnt.CH.Troubadour X Buckeye Jam ]

Old Post 04-02-2020 08:08 AM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david hall
UKC Forum Member

I don’t think Superman has been bred but a couple of times, and they are Young, Superman’s Litter Mate Ky River Super Sting has several Nice young dogs that will be getting pushed this year, all these Pups have Nose Brains and take a track as it Comes, and Accurate, and he seems to be passing on a calm Balanced nature, not crazy, you can see some of stings pups on FB KY RIVER SUPER STING, I’m sure Superman will pass on the same traits

Old Post 04-22-2020 03:58 PM
david hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hall Click here to Send david hall a Private Message Click Here to Email david hall Find more posts by david hall Add david hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocket 88
UKC Forum Member

Thanks!

Thank you for that. I am going to check out the Facebook page you mentioned. Appreciate it.

Old Post 04-22-2020 06:20 PM
Rocket 88
UKC Forum Member

Angry

Just curious. Besides Superman and Sting, who are other littermates to these dogs? And who own them?

quote:
Originally posted by david hall
I don’t think Superman has been bred but a couple of times, and they are Young, Superman’s Litter Mate Ky River Super Sting has several Nice young dogs that will be getting pushed this year, all these Pups have Nose Brains and take a track as it Comes, and Accurate, and he seems to be passing on a calm Balanced nature, not crazy, you can see some of stings pups on FB KY RIVER SUPER STING, I’m sure Superman will pass on the same traits

Old Post 04-22-2020 07:06 PM
david hall
UKC Forum Member

There is a dog Called Jack, I’m not sure who owns him and was told there is one in Ohio

Old Post 04-23-2020 03:23 AM
david hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hall Click here to Send david hall a Private Message Click Here to Email david hall Find more posts by david hall Add david hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocket 88
UKC Forum Member

Thanks!

Must have been a great litter. Thanks for that.

Old Post 04-23-2020 03:50 AM