UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Lipper/Kentucky River Rowdy, Spring Creek Radar and Gold Creek Mundo Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

Lipper/Kentucky River Rowdy, Spring Creek Radar and Gold Creek Mundo Pups

Old Blood Pups

Sire: CH NT CH Big Creek Radar (Houses Lipper, Kentucky River Rowdy, Spring Creek Radar and Gold Creek Mundo in 3 generation pedigree). Radar is qualified for the 2018 UKC World 6th place Bowman GA and first place Cleveland GA and a 3rd in Vale NC win in 6 hunts. 2 of the hunts were the Winter Classic and Southeastern Walker Days.

Dam: Gr Ch Kentucky River Rowdy's Foxy Roxy. (Kentucky River Rowdy, Spring Creek Rock, Gold Creek Mundo in 3 generation pedigree). Roxy has a second place win with 325 on 2 coons. She has been in a hand full of hunts but I quit hunting her because I was afraid of getting her ran over. I may finish her to NT CH after I wean pups.

Currently have 6 females and 5 males available. $400 with a $100 deposit required to hold. Pup selection based on deposit received.

Can deliver to Autumn Oaks. I will be hunting Radar at Autumn Oaks as well.

Call Tommy 864-430-0302

Last edited by sctommy26 on 08-13-2018 at 07:30 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2018 04:33 PM
sctommy26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sctommy26 Click here to Send sctommy26 a Private Message Click Here to Email sctommy26 Find more posts by sctommy26 Add sctommy26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zachary0621
UKC Forum Member

pup

with is the soild white one

Old Post 07-26-2018 12:05 AM
zachary0621 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zachary0621 Click here to Send zachary0621 a Private Message Click Here to Email zachary0621 Find more posts by zachary0621 Add zachary0621 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

That's a pretty impressive pedigree on a pup.

There's a lot of dual grands in these pups pedigrees.
Old Radar was one of the best producers of Dual Grand type pups that I've ever seen in 50 years of breeding Walker coonhounds.
You've got him stacked up nicely on both top and bottom. Plus a half bro-./half sister cross off Dual Grand Rowdy.
That's tight right there. That's a good Concentration of some power house dual purpose hounds!!!
I'd say this has to work and in a big way.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 07-26-2018 04:35 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

zachary0621 the single pup in picture? if so it is a female

Old Post 07-27-2018 03:42 PM
sctommy26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sctommy26 Click here to Send sctommy26 a Private Message Click Here to Email sctommy26 Find more posts by sctommy26 Add sctommy26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

You won't go wrong with one of these pups, no dought they will make some nice hounds. Sire and Dam are both coon dogs.
Radar is a loner, and will have the meat when he parks it under a tree.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 07-28-2018 02:55 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

Pups Pedigree

Old Post 08-03-2018 02:04 PM
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

Radar is now CH NT CH Big Creek Radar. Finished him over the past few weeks in 5 hunts. Qualified 2018 World Hunt Bowman GA 6th place. Cleveland GA 1st place. Vale NC 3rd place.

Old Post 08-06-2018 01:37 AM
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

4 males and 2 females left. Guys this old blood cant be found this close up.

Old Post 08-13-2018 07:32 PM
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

2 female pups left Can deliver to Autumn Oaks. $400 with $100 deposit.

Old Post 08-16-2018 07:32 PM
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

2 males and 2 females left

Old Post 09-07-2018 01:34 PM
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

Still 2 females and 2 males left

Old Post 09-11-2018 08:04 PM
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 09-22-2018 04:46 PM
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 09-24-2018 01:52 PM
barkeater
UKC Forum Member

How did this litter turn out?

Old Post 04-28-2020 01:31 PM
barkeater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barkeater Click here to Send barkeater a Private Message Click Here to Email barkeater Find more posts by barkeater Add barkeater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

One of these would make a good cross with my deanwood drifter blood

Where are they all?

Old Post 04-28-2020 01:38 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

SO far this cross has turned out well when they pups I have been able to keep up with, I have a male that is nice, a female in FL that cant be bought.

Old Post 05-05-2020 08:09 PM
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

SO far this cross has turned out well when they pups I have been able to keep up with, I have a male that is nice, a female in FL that cant be bought.

Old Post 05-05-2020 08:09 PM
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

Just made the cross again, Pups due end of month (May)

Old Post 05-05-2020 08:11 PM
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

Ronald,

I have them scattered all over, I would have to look at all the names and place, I have one in WY being hunted on bog game, 1 in FL, only a couple stayed in my home state of SC

Old Post 05-08-2020 08:39 PM
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

Ronald,

I have them scattered all over, I would have to look at all the names and place, I have one in WY being hunted on bog game, 1 in FL, only a couple stayed in my home state of SC

Old Post 05-08-2020 08:39 PM