UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Stud Dog And Kennel Promotions > @ Stud: Ftch Rumseys Randy Andy
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

FTCH. RUMSEYS RANDY ANDY @ STUD NY

If your looking for bold friendly pups with great comformation: Andy is bred right.
Stud Ad Link: http://americanbeagler.huntingboard...=27&t=63415

Last edited by Joe Parrino on 03-19-2012 at 12:26 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-2010 04:25 PM
Joe Parrino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Parrino Click here to Send Joe Parrino a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Parrino Visit Joe Parrino's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Parrino Add Joe Parrino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Reports on his 1st 2 litters have been great. I have had alot of calls on pups, I only bred 3 proven bitches. The response has been great. Thanks

Old Post 01-15-2011 11:51 AM
Joe Parrino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Parrino Click here to Send Joe Parrino a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Parrino Visit Joe Parrino's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Parrino Add Joe Parrino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-18-2011 11:45 AM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-21-2011 10:57 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

HARD HUNT, ALL DAY LONG. Been Gunning him this winter can get it done! If your Looking for hunt, endurance with snownose.

Old Post 01-30-2011 02:03 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

I'am Still picking Briars out of him, If its Cottontail in deep Snow in Muilfora Rose so thick You cant walk through, you don't have to he goes in and gets them like a hound should. Andy is for The serious Rabbit hunter! HUNT HUNT HUNT!

Old Post 02-02-2011 01:06 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 02-06-2011 12:29 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

^^^

Old Post 02-10-2011 11:58 AM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy Pups

Andy Only had 1 litter before coming state side. the pups old enough are hitting lic trials :1 Litter = 3 pups placing. 2 litters here are 4-5mos old some started already on snow, showing alot of hunt. Great response from hunters and there pups. Has'nt need alot of bitches bred to show he is producing.
It will be intresting to see who's producing in 2-3 years from now. Percentage wise I think Andy will be a reproducer, only time will tell.

Old Post 02-16-2011 04:34 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

ANDY

^^^^^

Old Post 02-24-2011 12:01 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

TTT

Old Post 03-02-2011 11:59 AM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy Update

Check out the Link to Andys Ad updates. His Pups are in demand!The response has been over whelming.
If you have a good bitch give me a call. Many calls looking for pups. You can't go wrong breeding Trades Bitches or heavy Trimmer bitches.
HUNTS CREEK BEAGLES

Old Post 03-06-2011 01:02 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

TTT

Old Post 03-13-2011 01:30 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

^^^^

Old Post 03-18-2011 12:35 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

His pups are starting early with alot of Hunt.

Old Post 03-24-2011 12:24 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

TTT

Old Post 03-31-2011 12:22 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

ANDY

TTT

Old Post 04-10-2011 12:57 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Bitches breeding this spring

NEW Upcoming litters: Click on link to Stud ad.
1- Timber Run Kate: FC South Hill Baxter X FC Cowbat Striker Bitch
2- Murphy's Little Mandy: Most are gone out of this Cross.
3- Hunts Creek Penny: Branko's One Tuff Ombra X Littermat to Hunts Creek Jazz(owner Dave Anderson Norwich NY
I will post bitches bred if owners Want. Thanks

Old Post 04-18-2011 12:47 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

HUNTS CREEK PARDON ME SHORTY Had her litter to all that booked pups, I replyed to al calls and e-mails. May have a Male pup ready 5/31/11 8wks old 1st shots & wormed AKC reg. Shorty is out of FC HUNTS CREEK TINY TINA Who was out of HB CH HUNTS CREEK BEN.

Old Post 04-24-2011 12:00 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

ANDY PUPS STARTING

Alot of people have been asking me about his pups, Well
Finally We worked with our 3 Andy pups solo, Females we kept 1-female Andy X Daytona 6-7mos & 2 Females Andy X Jazz, Daytona pup Started 15min out took sent and Site chased, both the Jazz X Andy 6mos,started their 1st trips out. So Far Hunt Hunt Hunt before they even knew what rabbit was, started themselfs. That makes everyone else except one pup out of his 1st 2 litters that are started and some hunted thier pups this past winter.Up until now really could'nt speak for myself. Very Happy so Far! 3-pups 3days all started. I will not kick brush or cut pup out to work off older hound They Must do it themself or they will not stay.
Shorty Male Pup Sale Pending.

Old Post 05-01-2011 01:21 PM
Budd Denny
UKC Forum Member

I don't think you will find any more hunt then whats in these pups. Joe, I had Camo out in 20 inchs of powder when he was only four or five months old for his first time and I turned my back on him and he was gone hunting LOL. When I seen the big dogs he was with em running behind in their trenches. Like you said he was hunting HARD before he even new what he was looking for. He started on cottontail his first time out when I took him down to Indiana. He will be extremely fast for a 13 inch dog. He's up with Norwester1 now and running on hare.
This is a picture of him his very first time out.

Old Post 05-01-2011 03:54 PM
Budd Denny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Budd Denny Click here to Send Budd Denny a Private Message Find more posts by Budd Denny Add Budd Denny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Budd nice pic, The 3 that I kept would of started early they hit the deep snow hunting. I held off to start them so I could work with them as much as I could. I had the same response to these 1st litters, hard hunt, nose, speed. I hope the Brains are there. Camo is in the right place to see if he's got it.

Old Post 05-03-2011 02:08 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Stud Dog auction

There is a Stud dog fund rasier going on. A very worthy cause, Flood victim. Lots of good Studs, bid and help out. Here is the link: http://www.americanbeagler.huntingb...=11&t=68382

Last edited by Joe Parrino on 05-09-2011 at 12:47 PM

Old Post 05-09-2011 11:43 AM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

I Bred Murphy's Little Mandy To Andy this Past Week., Unless she has a big Litter all spoken for.

Larry Manley of NY Will have a Litter due 7/4/11 out of one of the Last HBCH Hunts Creek Ben Bitches alive.

ANDY X SHORTY Male pup sale Still Pending, Guy said He want him but never got back. ready 5/31/11

Are you Tired of short eared crooked legged hounds with bad comfirmation and Lack of hunt. Look into a litter Sired by Andy.

If you looking for Hunt and endurance with nice comfirmation. No excuses for Lazy hounds,His pups have no quit They stay hunting all the time.

Old Post 05-17-2011 01:14 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

btt

^^^^

Old Post 05-24-2011 12:22 PM