UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > UKC World Champion Predictions
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Slim shady
Banned

That's a long haul! Good Luck!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2017 04:43 PM
Slim shady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slim shady Click here to Send Slim shady a Private Message Find more posts by Slim shady Add Slim shady to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Gr nite ch midnight windy will be a tough one to beat she's on fire

Old Post 09-20-2017 05:43 PM
H DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H DOG Click here to Send H DOG a Private Message Find more posts by H DOG Add H DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Windy

Is Windy out of the Old SAMMY breeding?

Old Post 09-20-2017 06:09 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Windy is Coon waxer. pulpwood. And nailer breeding

Old Post 09-20-2017 07:16 PM
H DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H DOG Click here to Send H DOG a Private Message Find more posts by H DOG Add H DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katie millwood
UKC Forum Member

I've seen windy do some nice work! Good luck!

CCH GRCH TREE BLAZIN C ROCK CITY

Old Post 09-20-2017 08:05 PM
katie millwood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for katie millwood Click here to Send katie millwood a Private Message Click Here to Email katie millwood Find more posts by katie millwood Add katie millwood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Superbad is a real nice Hound he will be a tough one to beat also

Old Post 09-20-2017 08:07 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I want a Black and Tan to win it so they will quit drawing intrest on that $10,000 lol.

Old Post 09-20-2017 11:50 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryan Faircloth
UKC Forum Member

Final Four

WipeoutWoodrow
Blue Bill
Carolina Red
Bad Habit Sam

Old Post 09-21-2017 01:19 AM
Bryan Faircloth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan Faircloth Click here to Send Bryan Faircloth a Private Message Click Here to Email Bryan Faircloth Find more posts by Bryan Faircloth Add Bryan Faircloth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WILL FELTY
UKC Forum Member

DUAL GRNT LONG CREEK BOONE- Billy and Gaylon Ryals of Grenada Ms. good hound and good folks

Old Post 09-21-2017 01:33 AM
WILL FELTY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WILL FELTY Click here to Send WILL FELTY a Private Message Find more posts by WILL FELTY Add WILL FELTY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
I'm predicting a good mix of all breeds, males and females, with first and second round cast wins. Then it's going to come down to a final four made up of four different breeds. Then a Bluetick will win the UKC World Championship.

This is the World Hunt Todd, not the Purina Nationals. May the best dogs make the final cast, regardless of breed.

Old Post 09-21-2017 02:26 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

I hope

It's a blue dogs turn!!!

KEITH SWICK BBOA Zone 4 Chairman, BBCHA Ohio State Rep. OSSDA Rep. Home 1-740-967-5585 /1-740-817-1148 CELL Crystal Springs Blue Moon R.I.P my best friend Moon your in Heaven Middle Fork Bl. Jet My first Bluetick I was only 15 and didnt know what I had!!! and Smiley's Blue Kate I will see in Heaven/ BUBBA I will see you in heaven thanks for all the good times!!! /2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2013 Performance Sire Nite Ch Tuna Valley Blue Bubba/ Ch S and H Mid Ohio Babe / Swick's Blue Moon Bam Bam/ Nite Champion Grand Ch Swick's Blue Moon Rhiannon And coming soon Swick's Blue Moon Annie Mae / Lorenzo & Swicks Blu Iron Bell/ S&M Midnight Blue Moon Lady A/ BLUE MOON KENNELS JOHNSTOWN OHIO BE TRUE AND BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-21-2017 03:22 AM
keithbluemoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keithbluemoon Click here to Send keithbluemoon a Private Message Click Here to Email keithbluemoon Visit keithbluemoon's homepage! Find more posts by keithbluemoon Add keithbluemoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

I hope

It's a blue dogs turn!!!

KEITH SWICK BBOA Zone 4 Chairman, BBCHA Ohio State Rep. OSSDA Rep. Home 1-740-967-5585 /1-740-817-1148 CELL Crystal Springs Blue Moon R.I.P my best friend Moon your in Heaven Middle Fork Bl. Jet My first Bluetick I was only 15 and didnt know what I had!!! and Smiley's Blue Kate I will see in Heaven/ BUBBA I will see you in heaven thanks for all the good times!!! /2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2013 Performance Sire Nite Ch Tuna Valley Blue Bubba/ Ch S and H Mid Ohio Babe / Swick's Blue Moon Bam Bam/ Nite Champion Grand Ch Swick's Blue Moon Rhiannon And coming soon Swick's Blue Moon Annie Mae / Lorenzo & Swicks Blu Iron Bell/ S&M Midnight Blue Moon Lady A/ BLUE MOON KENNELS JOHNSTOWN OHIO BE TRUE AND BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-21-2017 03:22 AM
keithbluemoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keithbluemoon Click here to Send keithbluemoon a Private Message Click Here to Email keithbluemoon Visit keithbluemoon's homepage! Find more posts by keithbluemoon Add keithbluemoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

I'm pulling for a black and tan so the association finally has to pay up that would be cool , I think it may be 20k now since its been there so long just kidding good luck to all

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Last edited by wjoey on 09-21-2017 at 03:31 AM

Old Post 09-21-2017 03:27 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
I'm predicting a good mix of all breeds, males and females, with first and second round cast wins. Then it's going to come down to a final four made up of four different breeds. Then a Bluetick will win the UKC World Championship.
You just proved what everyone thinks ROFLMAO

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 09-21-2017 03:32 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dustin84
UKC Forum Member

I think shack,solo,cash and style owned by Harold gardin in North Carolina I drawed this dog and he was nice got by himself and is a coon treeing machine from what I seen of him

Old Post 09-21-2017 04:09 AM
dustin84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dustin84 Click here to Send dustin84 a Private Message Click Here to Email dustin84 Find more posts by dustin84 Add dustin84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Whp

Steve Wilson is gonna win it with Emma best blue tick I ever saw

Old Post 09-21-2017 04:36 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Dan Walker and Zena they are team.
Rod Is hunting Molly for Dan. She can be tough in her own game.
Best of luck to them both!!

Old Post 09-21-2017 05:36 AM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

I'm rooting for Shack. Who ever it is I hope they raised, trained and are hunting there own dog. Nothing against anyone that didnt I would just like to see it.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 09-21-2017 05:41 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JSteely
UKC Forum Member

Rogers Red Ruby from Arkansas, Is one tuff Hound. She won her cast Friday night at the zones with over 500+ points and got snake bit. and had a ruff night on Saturday. I just talked to Roy he said she was feeling real good. So good Luck to all!!!

Old Post 09-21-2017 09:33 PM
JSteely is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSteely Click here to Send JSteely a Private Message Find more posts by JSteely Add JSteely to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JSteely
UKC Forum Member

Rogers Red Ruby from Arkansas, Is one tuff Hound. She won her cast Friday night at the zones with over 500+ points and got snake bit. and had a ruff night on Saturday. I just talked to Roy he said she was feeling real good. So good Luck to all!!!

Old Post 09-21-2017 09:33 PM
JSteely is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSteely Click here to Send JSteely a Private Message Find more posts by JSteely Add JSteely to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mboyce
UKC Forum Member

underdog

Would like for all the cast to let the best dog win, not the best handler..jmo

HBCH Boyce's Loko Go "Rocket"
HBCH Zirkle's Loko Go "Rebel" 4th place UKC Nationals 2006
CH HBCH Boyce's Loko All Jacked Up "Jack"
Boyce's Loko GO with the "Flo"
Future Prospects:
Boyce's Loko Cinnoman "Candy"
Boyce's Loko Go Turbo

Old Post 09-22-2017 01:54 AM
mboyce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mboyce Click here to Send mboyce a Private Message Click Here to Email mboyce Visit mboyce's homepage! Find more posts by mboyce Add mboyce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

quote:
...you were half right...LOL..nice job at the world hunt..loved the play by play....

Old Post 09-25-2017 09:15 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
well I have to eat my words you were right almost

He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 09-26-2017 07:24 PM