UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > ••• Hey Lipperman •••
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ol Grump
UKC Forum Member

••• Hey Lipperman •••

I heard you have a talented pup, in training... A fella told me he was treeing coons right by himself, at an early age. Could you give everyone a little history on the pup? What is he out of? Hunting style? Mouth? Is he keeping you in shape? What all are you gonna win with him? How does he compare to Lipper? I know you're probably hunting all night, and sleeping all day, and might not see this, but if you do, give us a little insight on the pup...
Thanks,
Ol Grump

I feed and recommend: Retriever Hi-Energy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2017 02:53 AM
Ol Grump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ol Grump Click here to Send Ol Grump a Private Message Click Here to Email Ol Grump Find more posts by Ol Grump Add Ol Grump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

This nightmare never ends lol.

Old Post 08-15-2017 02:56 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman
UKC Forum Member

Ain't no nightmare here. More like dream come true. He's out of Hardwood Patch X Lip Lock Lizzy. Jay Brademeyer made the cross. He's still just a baby, just 5 months old, but is showing the kind of signs I like to see at that age. His daddy is Hardwood Patch. His grand daddy is Hardwood Bozo. His great grand daddy is Hickory Nut Harry. His grand mother is Stylish Queen. His mother is Lip Lock Lizzy. His grand daddy is House's Lipper. His daddy (Patch ) and my old Rank's dog's mother ( Dolly ) were littermates. He's bred like Rank, except reverse. I'll know soon enough.

Fear the Crete

The future sure ain't what it used to be!

To whom much is given, much is required

Old Post 08-15-2017 03:55 AM
Lipperman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lipperman Click here to Send Lipperman a Private Message Find more posts by Lipperman Add Lipperman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I appoligize Johnny I thought sombody else dug up anouther straw of lipper seman and pumping up a big sale. Me and you both know lipper made a lot of people a lot of money but the hands on experience I and you had with them more didn't work than did good luck with your pup.

Robert hitt

Old Post 08-15-2017 04:07 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lipperman
Ain't no nightmare here. More like dream come true. He's out of Hardwood Patch X Lip Lock Lizzy. Jay Brademeyer made the cross. He's still just a baby, just 5 months old, but is showing the kind of signs I like to see at that age. His daddy is Hardwood Patch. His grand daddy is Hardwood Bozo. His great grand daddy is Hickory Nut Harry. His grand mother is Stylish Queen. His mother is Lip Lock Lizzy. His grand daddy is House's Lipper. His daddy (Patch ) and my old Rank's dog's mother ( Dolly ) were littermates. He's bred like Rank, except reverse. I'll know soon enough.

I have a litter mate sister to him, I kept your pup at my house for a night while Jay was here. I own a older brother to her out of Lizzy and cold sweat. I wouldn't trade him for anything. If my patch female turns out to be breeding stock we will breed her to this male I have out of Lizzy. Good luck with him.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 08-15-2017 04:09 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stxcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Johnny, what happed to the male dog you had out of Mick and Honey? Ive got a littermate sister to him I really like.

Old Post 08-15-2017 01:08 PM
stxcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stxcoonhunter Click here to Send stxcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email stxcoonhunter Find more posts by stxcoonhunter Add stxcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I appoligize Johnny I thought sombody else dug up anouther straw of lipper seman and pumping up a big sale. Me and you both know lipper made a lot of people a lot of money but the hands on experience I and you had with them more didn't work than did good luck with your pup.

Robert hitt

Dont be a hater!

FROM MIKE WALTZ
Dual Gn Homemade Josie Is Bred!

Thanks for All the calls, text and PM's, we will keep everyone updated on this once in a life time cross.
As Always Bred For Quality Not Quantity!

KingPin

..........GrNtCh Houses Tom Tom
.......GrNtCh House Clint
..........NtCh Kentucky's Judy
.....GrNtCh Houses Lipper (Semen)
..........GrNtCh Shives Goldhill Tom
.......Pr Houses Queen Lou
..........NtCh Shives Goldhill Lou
.Waltz KingPin
........GrNtCh Night Heat Eagle
......GrNtCh Night Life Paydirt
........GrNtCh Waltz Nite Train
....GrNtCh Waltz And Rising Drama Queen
........GrNtCh Balls Hickory Nut Gold
......GrNtCh Stylish Penny
........GrNtCh Magnificent Maggie

PUPS

..........GrNtCh Balls Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
......GrNtCh Honey Creek Harry
..........GrNtCh Night Heat Abby
....GrNtCh Hardwood Bean
...........GrNtCh Nocturnal Nailor
......GrNtCh Abbots Nocturnal Jodie
...........GrNtCh Big Horn Daisy
.GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie ($400 in PKC)
............GrNtCh Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Gold
......GrNtCh Gold Stylish Harry
............GrNtCh Sackett's Nocturnal Sadie
....GrNtCh PkcCh Harry's First Lady
............GrNtCh Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
......GrNtCh DeShazo's Stylish Daisy
............GrNtCh Night Heat Trixie

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 08-15-2017 04:53 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Tim y'all wearing me down lol !!

Old Post 08-15-2017 05:02 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Tim y'all wearing me down lol !!

I can put you on the list Tar but I will need a Dr approved memo on your knee replacement.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 08-15-2017 06:02 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Shoot man I ain't no sissy they scoped it both sides I feel so good I am going back to work next week lol. Back years ago when lipper was hot I lived in Fort Worth Texas had to drive 50+ miles to hunt tried to get some hunting on them and maybe get 2 hrs sleep to work in that steel foundry 7 days a week got lots of exsersize trying to run them down so I could get some sleep lol. I got an alpha now I don't even think the lipper dogs can take that heavy artillery didn't have nothing but a dog leash back then I stayed as scratched up as they did lol.

Old Post 08-15-2017 06:15 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Shoot man I ain't no sissy they scoped it both sides I feel so good I am going back to work next week lol. Back years ago when lipper was hot I lived in Fort Worth Texas had to drive 50+ miles to hunt tried to get some hunting on them and maybe get 2 hrs sleep to work in that steel foundry 7 days a week got lots of exsersize trying to run them down so I could get some sleep lol. I got an alpha now I don't even think the lipper dogs can take that heavy artillery didn't have nothing but a dog leash back then I stayed as scratched up as they did lol.

Sounds like my life all but the steel factory, the alpha is a awesome tool, look at this way if the Indians would have had compound bows we would be on reservations, if we had the alpha back then we would be talking about that yadkintar dog instead of Lipper!

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 08-15-2017 07:10 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Holy kageeeeeeeeebers batman lipper 12 times that I can count I just added that up Tim woooweeee makes me dizzy just thinking about it................. But bet it will be fun lol.

Old Post 08-15-2017 10:53 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Holy kageeeeeeeeebers batman lipper 12 times that I can count I just added that up Tim woooweeee makes me dizzy just thinking about it................. But bet it will be fun lol.

LOL Im just hoping that I have enough hunt in me for one more rodeo.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 08-15-2017 11:07 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
if the Indians would have had compound bows we would be on reservations, if we had the alpha back then we would be talking about that yadkintar dog instead of Lipper!

Lmao that's funny right there.

Johnny I've been wondering if you were still chasing that ghost these days. What about that roofer fella I heard he give up on the coonhuntin .

Old Post 08-15-2017 11:32 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Get them up big enough to hunt I will hunt one for you for free I got the ruff terrain and the alpha lol. When I was Grntch Deacon I drew that golds stylish Harry dog a bunch that was a coon treeing rascal me and crillion the guy that owned him are good friends.

Old Post 08-15-2017 11:35 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Get them up big enough to hunt I will hunt one for you for free I got the ruff terrain and the alpha lol. When I was Grntch Deacon I drew that golds stylish Harry dog a bunch that was a coon treeing rascal me and crillion the guy that owned him are good friends.

If they survive long enough for me to get a handle on with out breaking or taking any hunt out I will deliver one to you my self.
I owned and hunted Hardwood Bean, I bought Harrys 1st lady from Ryan Ellis, she was a layed back coon treeing little female, I sold Josie to Ryan as a 7 week old pup and bought her back at 1 year old she is a layed back coon treeing Big female, I am Very Excited About This Cross.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 08-16-2017 02:08 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Don't take it all out they got to have a bunch of heart to hit this ruff crap and go in it not around it but you train one here they can tree coons anywhere.

Old Post 08-16-2017 02:43 AM
chip johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:

i had a female that had Lipper 11 times and Nailor 6 times in 5 generations. i bought her as a pup, everyone said she would be a slick treer with that much Nailor. She was very accurate, treed more coon than any dog i owned. She didn't need many coon shot out. She loved what she was doing. Most time she would be treed with in 350 yards but would hunt deep if she had too. she would average about 8 mph on hunt. I sold her last year at 2 years old. That was some fun hunting!!!

Old Post 08-18-2017 03:53 PM
chip johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chip johnson Click here to Send chip johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email chip johnson Find more posts by chip johnson Add chip johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

There are 4 pups from this cross on patch and Lizzy that are started now. They are 6mo old.. Lizzy has produce very well on everything she has been crossed on except rock bottom sweat it... I hadn't heard a thing about them pups..I do know that none of them got into very good hands. And that was my fault.. I should have been a little more selective of who got them..

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 09-13-2017 08:24 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Seffern
UKC Forum Member

Sweat It / Lizzy

I just went partners on a male out of this litter with hunter Morgan from Mississippi. Hunter said he had the dog hunting good and then he got layed up for a while. He will be 3 in nov. good looking dog with a good mouth but so far he is a slick treeing idiot. Got a lot of work ahead of me on him. Jay I'll keep you updated on him since no one else is. I hate when that happens. I've only had him out twice since getting him with the hurricane that just tore through Florida but I should have a good idea on him in a couple months.

Old Post 09-19-2017 03:15 AM
Jon Seffern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jon Seffern Click here to Send Jon Seffern a Private Message Click Here to Email Jon Seffern Find more posts by Jon Seffern Add Jon Seffern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sweat It / Lizzy

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Seffern
I just went partners on a male out of this litter with hunter Morgan from Mississippi. Hunter said he had the dog hunting good and then he got layed up for a while. He will be 3 in nov. good looking dog with a good mouth but so far he is a slick treeing idiot. Got a lot of work ahead of me on him. Jay I'll keep you updated on him since no one else is. I hate when that happens. I've only had him out twice since getting him with the hurricane that just tore through Florida but I should have a good idea on him in a couple months.

Goes to show what a difference the right cross could make, even for a reproducing female. My dog was from that same litter but was out of cold sweat. Jay bred her to both at the same time. The only one out of cold sweat was the one I got. The rest were out of sweat it. I can count on one hand the number of slick trees he has made. I got one out of the Patch cross that started this thread. She started a week ago and has treed 2 by herself and one with another dog. I'm really liking these Lizzy pups.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 09-19-2017 09:35 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Seffern
UKC Forum Member

I've got a male that's 2 out of dr law / high stylin raspy which is cowee creek Clint and he is making the right kind. Independent and with the meat if he is on a coon. Still got a few issues with off game but that's the LIPPER in him. He got money won in pkc and wins in Ukc. Pretty as a pic and only a few points off from titling out on bench. I don't think it matters which one of the pups of the litter of impact is bred as long as it is crossed on the right dog. Once it's figured out they will continue producing nice pups. I got a female off this dog crossed on a direct judge dredd female that is about five months old and will be better than this male. She is running and treeing already with him and has a huge screaming mouth.

Old Post 09-20-2017 01:04 AM
Jon Seffern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jon Seffern Click here to Send Jon Seffern a Private Message Click Here to Email Jon Seffern Find more posts by Jon Seffern Add Jon Seffern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote