UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Dakota Apex Led Light Feedback??
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DancersRock
UKC Forum Member

Apex

Purchased mine today also.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2017 07:50 PM
DancersRock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DancersRock Click here to Send DancersRock a Private Message Click Here to Email DancersRock Find more posts by DancersRock Add DancersRock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Guys we can't thank y'all enough for your business and support!!!

The APEX is TRULY THE HARD COON HUNTERS LIGHT!!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 04-10-2017 05:50 AM
Dakota Lights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dakota Lights Click here to Send Dakota Lights a Private Message Click Here to Email Dakota Lights Find more posts by Dakota Lights Add Dakota Lights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

Hey I've been trying to call you guys. I got my light today and noticed I only had 3 clicks of brightness on my main beam. I thought there were supposed to be 4? Might've misunderstood. Please pm me on here for my number again. It's in your voicemails as well

Old Post 08-22-2017 12:57 AM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote