UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Dakota Apex Led Light Feedback??
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JPRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Dakota Apex Led Light Feedback??

Just wanted to get some feedback on this light and see what everyone thoughts are about the light that has purchased one and how the customer service is that they offer. From what I've heard so far seems like they have a pretty nice set up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2017 11:26 AM
JPRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JPRITCHARD Click here to Send JPRITCHARD a Private Message Find more posts by JPRITCHARD Add JPRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keith edwards
UKC Forum Member

The light is great . The service is great . Hoop is a super nice guy . (423) 261-2551 call them for all your hunting supply needs !

Old Post 03-15-2017 06:22 PM
keith edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keith edwards Click here to Send keith edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email keith edwards Find more posts by keith edwards Add keith edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaun Paton
UKC Forum Member

Dakota

Tater and Hoop are great to deal with. They will give good service on any of your dealings with them.

Shaun Paton
Chase Creek Kennels

Old Post 03-15-2017 08:45 PM
Shaun Paton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun Paton Click here to Send Shaun Paton a Private Message Find more posts by Shaun Paton Add Shaun Paton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Mullins
UKC Forum Member

Love my light so far lightweight, brighter than anything ive seen on the main beam and the colors

Old Post 03-15-2017 11:12 PM
Jason Mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Mullins Click here to Send Jason Mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Mullins Find more posts by Jason Mullins Add Jason Mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryan Faircloth
UKC Forum Member

Apex

Right there with you Jan. Talked to Hoop yesterday about them and he said he can set it up anyway you want it. Just give him a call and he can make it happen. I'll have one before the State hunt.

Old Post 03-16-2017 04:22 PM
Bryan Faircloth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan Faircloth Click here to Send Bryan Faircloth a Private Message Click Here to Email Bryan Faircloth Find more posts by Bryan Faircloth Add Bryan Faircloth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Apex.....

I had someone tell me that the Apex is the Worst balanced Light they have seen.....that the Battery is lightweight and the Head is Very Heavy and Big.
To the ones that have one, is this true ?
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 03-18-2017 12:01 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Mullins
UKC Forum Member

Re: Apex.....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
I had someone tell me that the Apex is the Worst balanced Light they have seen.....that the Battery is lightweight and the Head is Very Heavy and Big.
To the ones that have one, is this true ?
Tim

Not my experience at all Tim

Old Post 03-18-2017 09:31 PM
Jason Mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Mullins Click here to Send Jason Mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Mullins Find more posts by Jason Mullins Add Jason Mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

We have had excellent feedback on the APEX. We introduced this light as an upgrade from our previous light, the Pinnacle, for a few reasons. People wanted a brighter main beam, brighter colors, easier accessibility, and more burn time.

The Apex is all that and more! The options on this light is unheard of!!! You can choose from 4 different color tints on the main led. We can put 3 of any color you could want on it plus make those colors have a tight spot, medium spot, or flood. We can customize each switch to exactly how you want it.

This light is for the dark to daylight hunter or the late round hunter who likes to run them on high both casts!!!

Thanks!!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 03-26-2017 02:46 AM
Dakota Lights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dakota Lights Click here to Send Dakota Lights a Private Message Click Here to Email Dakota Lights Find more posts by Dakota Lights Add Dakota Lights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Where can a guy check this light out at?

Old Post 03-26-2017 02:49 AM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Rob we have been swamped on this light since we introduced it at the first of the year and we have not advertised it on this board yet. We have all info on the Apex and our other lights on our Dakota Lights account on Facebook. I will try to get an ad of the Apex on here in the next couple days.

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 03-26-2017 03:12 AM
Dakota Lights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dakota Lights Click here to Send Dakota Lights a Private Message Click Here to Email Dakota Lights Find more posts by Dakota Lights Add Dakota Lights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Ya i don't do facebook.

Old Post 03-26-2017 03:33 AM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DancersRock
UKC Forum Member

Apex

What is the price on the Apex?

Old Post 03-26-2017 05:58 AM
DancersRock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DancersRock Click here to Send DancersRock a Private Message Click Here to Email DancersRock Find more posts by DancersRock Add DancersRock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Apex

quote:
Originally posted by DancersRock
What is the price on the Apex?

Looks like it is $250......and that includes shipping.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 03-26-2017 06:05 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DancersRock
UKC Forum Member

Price

Thanks

Old Post 03-26-2017 06:14 AM
DancersRock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DancersRock Click here to Send DancersRock a Private Message Click Here to Email DancersRock Find more posts by DancersRock Add DancersRock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
richard turner
UKC Forum Member

I have one on a long cord it's a very nice light I would recommend it and great customer service. There bad man Squallers are the best I've saw also and they are priced right not way over priced like most

Last edited by richard turner on 03-26-2017 at 03:11 PM

Old Post 03-26-2017 02:15 PM
richard turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richard turner Click here to Send richard turner a Private Message Click Here to Email richard turner Find more posts by richard turner Add richard turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

If they just didnt hunt those plott dogs ,,,I tried to show them better,,lol just kidding them boys are ok

Old Post 03-26-2017 05:10 PM
Jim Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Frederick Click here to Send Jim Frederick a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Frederick Add Jim Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with my Apex Light untill 4:am this morning.
Used bright a big part of the night. Best light ive ever owned.
Walk light modes are awesome. I have the red and green colored lights , that have a high and low on both. Awesome light.

2011 RQE NEWPORT,TN 5 TH PLACE
2011 WORLD Qualifier
2011 BnT Days Cast Winner
2012 Cast Winner TN State
2012 3 rd Place Grnt,s BNT days
2012 World Qualifier Meigs Cnty RQE 4 rth place
2012 zones Virginia 4rth place
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2013 4th high scoring dog fri night,TN State
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Bigtime Drama
2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 03-26-2017 06:35 PM
toddwicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toddwicks Click here to Send toddwicks a Private Message Click Here to Email toddwicks Find more posts by toddwicks Add toddwicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redannie12
UKC Forum Member

Apex

Recently purchased a apex and i really like it it has great brightness and awesome walking light. It's doing a fine job finding these Wisconsin coon. Thanks Dakota lights its all around great light

Old Post 03-27-2017 01:52 AM
redannie12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redannie12 Click here to Send redannie12 a Private Message Click Here to Email redannie12 Find more posts by redannie12 Add redannie12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redannie12
UKC Forum Member

Apex

Recently purchased a apex and i really like it it has great brightness and awesome walking light. It's doing a fine job finding these Wisconsin coon. Thanks Dakota lights its all around great light

Old Post 03-27-2017 01:52 AM
redannie12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redannie12 Click here to Send redannie12 a Private Message Click Here to Email redannie12 Find more posts by redannie12 Add redannie12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JPRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dakota Apex Led Light Feedback??

I received my new Apex light this weekend and all I can say is WOW what a light!! The light is put together very well and balanced very good on hard hat. The main beam is as bright and any light out there . The colors are the brightest I have ever seen on a light and flood as well. This is a great light and great group of guys to deal with. Tater and Hoop and Dakota Lights have got it going on right now not to mention the Badman Coon squaller they offer that to me is the best by far on the market. If your in the market for a great light and would like to try something new I would highly recommend giving the Apex and the boys from Dakota chance.

quote:
Originally posted by JPRITCHARD
Just wanted to get some feedback on this light and see what everyone thoughts are about the light that has purchased one and how the customer service is that they offer. From what I've heard so far seems like they have a pretty nice set up.

Old Post 03-27-2017 12:20 PM
JPRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JPRITCHARD Click here to Send JPRITCHARD a Private Message Find more posts by JPRITCHARD Add JPRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ndm
UKC Forum Member

How do you get a hold of these guys? I was planning on ordering one of these but no body answers the phone. I might have to order the Bushwacker.

Old Post 03-28-2017 03:26 PM
ndm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ndm Click here to Send ndm a Private Message Click Here to Email ndm Find more posts by ndm Add ndm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ndm
UKC Forum Member

How do you get a hold of these guys? I was planning on ordering one of these but no body answers the phone. I might have to order the Bushwacker.

Old Post 03-28-2017 03:26 PM
ndm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ndm Click here to Send ndm a Private Message Click Here to Email ndm Find more posts by ndm Add ndm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Nathan please give me a call at 423-715-7298. Thanks.

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 03-28-2017 03:40 PM
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

We appreciate the good words from those who have the APEX. We appreciate y'all!!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 03-28-2017 03:41 PM
ndm
UKC Forum Member

Got mine ordered, thanks guys

Old Post 03-28-2017 05:02 PM