UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > Looking for a pair of tri color beagle pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tree copper
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for a pair of tri color beagle pups

Hoping to find a male and female pair of pups that would be ready in late September/October for a birthday present to get my nephew into hound hunting. Would consider pups from different litters and willing to travel up to 5 hours from Wheeling, WV.

Last edited by Tree copper on 07-02-2018 at 03:41 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-26-2018 07:07 PM
Tree copper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tree copper Click here to Send Tree copper a Private Message Click Here to Email Tree copper Find more posts by Tree copper Add Tree copper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

I have a pair...

Male tri color but the female is bluetick..dob may 2nd...2 vaccines and multiple worming..real nice pair bred to be the right kind..i am in indiana but i have a buddy coming next weekend to redbone days from west virginia might can get them a ride...

line bred loco hobo on bottom and grand pups to cotton mouth rugar on top..will have speed..super hunt..line control..super nice pups..

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 07-01-2018 10:56 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GAMEOVER
UKC Forum Member

puppies ready first week of october

sire is branko top and bottom -ukc field champ

dam is reffets and branko

text for pictures i live in north carolina but willing to meet in Tn . Cut you a really good deal since they are for youngster

text or call 828-674-8225

i have references on pups out of this male

Last edited by GAMEOVER on 07-02-2018 at 10:42 AM

Old Post 07-02-2018 10:34 AM
GAMEOVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GAMEOVER Click here to Send GAMEOVER a Private Message Click Here to Email GAMEOVER Find more posts by GAMEOVER Add GAMEOVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JMYERS84
UKC Forum Member

I have a 1 yr old female that is out of this sire. She started young and runs like an old dog. Really good breeding and line of dogs. I have a male from another breeding that Leonard had and is a super nice dog. You won't go wrong with this line of dogs. Leonard is a good honest guy that will shoot you straight. I highly recommend this line of dogs. I may get another one if any are available. You can call me if you have any questions. 828 736 0702. I am in Ohio.

Old Post 07-02-2018 11:49 AM
JMYERS84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JMYERS84 Click here to Send JMYERS84 a Private Message Click Here to Email JMYERS84 Find more posts by JMYERS84 Add JMYERS84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote