UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > List A
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

List A

I've been working on acquiring the list of top reproducing dog's in the breed . Top 25 Males and Females . Unfortunately I have not been able to get the list . After many attempts phone calls and messages I just cant get Carrie with UKC to return my call . Tried again today and will try again tomorrow . But I may have very well found out why Mr. Hyde and Mr. Marshall quit providing it . They just couldn't get it anymore .

If by some miracle I can acquire the list I will add first half here to keep the male and female info separate so it doesn't get all mixed then do a part b thread for the other half . But it's not looking promising at all .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2019 12:58 AM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

We are patiently waiting... What are your criteria to make the lists?

Old Post 12-10-2019 01:27 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

I think female's need 14 pups on the ground . And male's need 50 . This will give opportunity to see reproducers now and not too late . If a female throws small litters and is just under the minimum but produces I'd like to know . Same with a male . There's a lot of good males and hard to get 100 pups before the dog gets old . Seeing results now instead of later may make an impact . Might make a difference in who gets chosen for a stud . And there's also the few who breed for themselves and sell partial litters that are more then they can hunt . They may be reproducing but we'd never know because of requirements . As much as I like reading up on past dogs lines and crosses . I'd also like to know what's going on every day as I try to figure things out .
Other requirements will stay the same except age I'd say 7 yrs old would be ok .

Maybe it's not the best idea but I figure it's a good place to start .

Last edited by George pouliott on 12-10-2019 at 05:16 PM

Old Post 12-10-2019 05:07 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The IT girls hiding out down in the basement must be too busy with the network revamp to do your research.

Old Post 12-19-2019 09:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote