UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Texas
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Texas

Oh my goodness, Tennessee, the volunteer State has sent National Guard troops to Texas to help Texans defend our Southern border. The last time this happened was when Daniel Boone led a company of Tennessee Militiamen down to the Alamo.
....Remember the Alamo....

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-05-2024 at 12:13 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2024 12:10 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

Re: Texas

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness.......when Daniel Boone led a company of Tennessee Militiamen down to the Alamo.
....Remember the Alamo....

Are you sure about that?

Daniel Boone was a Kentuckian and died in 1820.

Are you sure you're not talking about Davey Crockett?

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Last edited by ringtail on 03-05-2024 at 01:10 AM

Old Post 03-05-2024 01:08 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Getting old is hell. I hope that I don't have to send my Davy Crockett coonskin cap and fringed shirt back. It is Fess Parker's fault. He played them both on TV. Some days I can't even remember all of the words to, "Born on a mountaintop in Tennessee. Killed himself a bear when he was only 3".....

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-05-2024 at 03:22 PM

Old Post 03-05-2024 03:11 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

.... Davey, Davey Crockett king of the wild frontier.

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 03-06-2024 02:12 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Getting old is hell. I hope that I don't have to send my Davy Crockett coonskin cap and fringed shirt back. It is Fess Parker's fault. He played them both on TV. Some days I can't even remember all of the words to, "Born on a mountaintop in Tennessee. Killed himself a bear when he was only 3".....
Maybe Big Pharma will come out with a vaccine for that! Sorry Richard but I couldn't let that slip by.

Old Post 03-06-2024 01:51 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Supreme Court today said that Texas State Police could start arresting illegals for trespassing and deport them for being criminals. We need a few more Davy Crocketts these days.

Old Post 03-19-2024 08:45 PM