UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Congrats to Insane X...La. State Youth Champion!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Bubba Licker !!!!!!!

Comrade Creek

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2011 08:53 PM
Eddie Basco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Basco Click here to Send Eddie Basco a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Basco Find more posts by Eddie Basco Add Eddie Basco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Already barking at squrriels

Comrade Creek

Old Post 11-02-2011 08:55 PM
Eddie Basco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Basco Click here to Send Eddie Basco a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Basco Find more posts by Eddie Basco Add Eddie Basco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Mom & Dad

Comrade Creek

Old Post 11-02-2011 09:06 PM
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

Eddie, that is one fine pup! I am like you, I have a male off of X and an all grand Harry female that will be 6 months old in a week or so. He has been a natural. He is split treeing and holding pressure! It is awesome!!! So in other words I am like a kid with a new toy also! Come for a hunt and check him out! He has that explosive mouth that I like too!!

SUPER STAKE CHAMPION GRNITECH SERIAL COONER (GRNITECH INSANE "X" / GRNITECH GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY)

GRNITECH CH REBA MC ENTIRE {REEZEN / GRAY'S STYLISH PAIGE} LITTERMATE TO 2018 UKC AND AKC WLDNITECH GRNITECH GRAYS RACK EM WILLY

Old Post 11-02-2011 11:55 PM
jerrod douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod douglas Click here to Send jerrod douglas a Private Message Find more posts by jerrod douglas Add jerrod douglas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Basco

Bubba Licker !!!!!!!

Comrade Creek

Super NICE....

the pup aint bad either. wont be long they will both be staying out late.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 11-04-2011 12:43 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by p31295
Super NICE....

the pup aint bad either. wont be long they will both be staying out late.

Paul, you are right. Lol. He keeps hanging with Eddie and them hounds much longer then the boy will have coon fever like us. The only thing about coon fever is that they have found no cure for it yet and the future of finding it ain't looking too good either. Lol.

Paul and David, I haven't read this post in a while but I really appreciate the kind words yall have said about X. Anyone that has been with him much I don't believe could say a bad word about him. He is hard to knock. I hope all is well with you guys and your family.

SUPER STAKE CHAMPION GRNITECH SERIAL COONER (GRNITECH INSANE "X" / GRNITECH GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY)

GRNITECH CH REBA MC ENTIRE {REEZEN / GRAY'S STYLISH PAIGE} LITTERMATE TO 2018 UKC AND AKC WLDNITECH GRNITECH GRAYS RACK EM WILLY

Last edited by jerrod douglas on 11-15-2011 at 05:29 AM

Old Post 11-15-2011 05:16 AM
jerrod douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod douglas Click here to Send jerrod douglas a Private Message Find more posts by jerrod douglas Add jerrod douglas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

Any one interested in breeding to X feel free to call and make arrangements. X is out of WLDNITECH GRCH GRNITECH X JR and WLDNITECH GRNITECH INSANE JANE. X is SS and Performanced.

318-229-2880

Old Post 11-15-2011 05:33 AM
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Jerrod,

I called yesterday, but we never connected. Lil Ann (bubba licker) has been a very sick pup. She contracted pravo and was in the hospital over the weekend. My wife and bubba went and got her yesterday and she is fine now, just like nothing was ever wrong. She was vacinated @ eight weeks. Three weeks later she was sick with pravo. My vet called it a mild case when I took her in on Saturday, but we all know how quick this stuff can turn. A couple of IV's and some antibodic and we are on the mend.

Paul,

I took bubba for the first time Saturday night and we had a great hunt. Lil P ran an old coon and treed it right close to the truck. As we were standing by the truck bubba ask me (pa how do we know when she's got him?). As I was answering him, she located the tree and started treeing. He looked at me and said pa she sure is makeing a lot of noise, I told him son she has found the coon. We walked in about 75 yards and she was treed in one of the biggest red oaks left in this part of the country. Guess what ole RICKEY was staring down with both eyes. I saw my grandson light up with a joy that only a coonhunter can understand.... Jerrod that is NO DOUGHT he has the coon fever. My wife had come along with my grand daughter and they were ready to go home. Ole bubba cried wanting to go back again after we got home. My told me the next morning about him wanting to go back. So I told him the next time we go, we are not taking any girls and we will hunt all night if that's what he wants.

We have served notice to his mom and dad, that coonhunting is now a must have at least once a week. Lil Ann and bubba will have lots of fun.

Comrade Creek

Old Post 11-15-2011 01:06 PM
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

Eddie, I am glad to hear she is ok! That parvo is a scary thing. That is awesome about Bubba! Makes me feel good just to hear you talk about him the way he is falling in love with it so fast. He might be the best hunting partner you have ever had and may set some records one day. I know you will teach him to be a sportsman. We will get together soon and make a hunt Eddie.

Old Post 11-15-2011 03:56 PM
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

After the hunt last night Stan and I took two of his dogs and JR and X pleasure hunting. We treed several coons and went in about 4:00. The dogs wasn't ready to go but we were. Lol. Had a good time. Just limited to hunting spots right now with deer season.

Old Post 11-20-2011 08:53 PM
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

Eddie, how is Bubba Licker doing?

Old Post 01-30-2012 01:54 PM
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Jerrod,

She is doing really good. She treed here first squirrel yesterday morning!!!!! She treed it for about an hour, had to call her off. She is running every track with Lil P. And a few on her own. Just not treeing, yet. She will be a go getter'!!!!! Running tracks right now, the treeing willl come. Never had a pup @ 4 months go like she does. Had to put some brakes on her already. She weights 42 pounds @ 5 months and 2 weeks. She has a really good head on her as well, she learns pretty quick.

Comrade Creek

Last edited by Eddie Basco on 01-30-2012 at 06:19 PM

Old Post 01-30-2012 06:17 PM
rayrisner
UKC Forum Member

sadie

hey jerrod just got a first on my ten mnth old out of insane x at ukc hunt last night it was her first hunt an i just started hunting her 2 mnths ago today an we started her on cage coons only hunted her with an old dog 1 1/2 wks the rest of the time by her self .

was wondering how old insane x is

Old Post 03-25-2012 06:39 PM
rayrisner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rayrisner Click here to Send rayrisner a Private Message Click Here to Email rayrisner Find more posts by rayrisner Add rayrisner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

Re: sadie

quote:
Originally posted by rayrisner
hey jerrod just got a first on my ten mnth old out of insane x at ukc hunt last night it was her first hunt an i just started hunting her 2 mnths ago today an we started her on cage coons only hunted her with an old dog 1 1/2 wks the rest of the time by her self .

was wondering how old insane x is

Thats great! Keep me posted on your progress! INSANE "X" is doing good. He is still treeing these LA coons. He is qualified for the 2012 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and getting ready.

Old Post 05-30-2012 07:39 PM
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jerrod douglas
Any one interested in breeding to X feel free to call and make arrangements. X is out of WLDNITECH GRCH GRNITECH X JR and WLDNITECH GRNITECH INSANE JANE. X is SS and Performanced.

318-229-2880

INSANE "X" is also a SILVER CHAMPION in PKC. We will be breeding him to a few females this summer. We can also ship you semen on X so you dont have to leave your town to get your dog bred to X.

Jerrod Douglas
318-229-2880

Old Post 06-04-2012 09:10 PM
michaeld
UKC Forum Member

pups

mr.dougles do you have any male pups for sale at this time if so how much are you asking for them

thanks

michael R

joaquin tx.

Last edited by michaeld on 09-05-2012 at 01:04 AM

Old Post 09-05-2012 12:57 AM
michaeld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michaeld Click here to Send michaeld a Private Message Click Here to Email michaeld Find more posts by michaeld Add michaeld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

LOOK OUT WORLD!!!!

Old Post 01-21-2015 02:39 AM
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

???

Home of :
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Peggy 4/91-1/02
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg 6/98-3/08
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley 8/02-11/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor 3/05-11/17
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Rotten 10/08-2/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Midge 12/10-1/21
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Jessie 4/14-
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Lilly 5/19-

Old Post 01-21-2015 03:29 AM
Travis Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Brown Click here to Send Travis Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Brown Find more posts by Travis Brown Add Travis Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

X

Where is x at

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 03-03-2015 12:39 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

INSANE "X" IS IN OLLA, LA.

Old Post 02-01-2016 05:26 AM
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

INSANE "X" IS IN OLLA, LA.

Old Post 02-01-2016 05:26 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Jerrod

When you get any pups from him out of a good female I won't the first one

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 02-01-2016 01:09 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

I'll sure give you a holler Clyde.

Old Post 02-01-2016 04:31 PM
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your win young man!

Old Post 02-01-2016 10:06 PM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Jerrod

X pups are the best that I ever started

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 02-02-2016 05:36 PM