UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Getting impatient with UKC
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Getting impatient with UKC

I emailed UKC a multiple page registration appeal on a registration issue regarding a female named Dark Corners Diamond back on 08-29-19. They told me the appeal process takes 6-8 weeks. I’m coming up on week 12 and still no answers or reply’s. I spoke with them during the 6-8 week window and they assured me they were working on it and would contact me once completed. I called today 11-20-19 to get an update since I’d not heard anything back yet and was told that they can not locate anything regarding my appeal and that I needed to call back next week. I’ve been very patient and feel like I’ve been very nice and polite to everyone I’ve spoken to and emailed about this but my patience are worn thin. Anyone have some advice? Any UKC representatives on here have anything or know anything regarding my issue?

Dillon Orr
828-403-1294
Thanks!

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Creek Bend Ann
(River Bend Switch x River Bend Annie)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2019 03:08 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Zepp
UKC Forum Member

The folks at UKC are as good as they get....I am sure, like all of us, they are not perfect, but they are dadgum good, maybe better. They will get you taken care of.

Old Post 11-20-2019 10:11 PM
Mark Zepp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Zepp Click here to Send Mark Zepp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Zepp Find more posts by Mark Zepp Add Mark Zepp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Email Russell he gets things going don’t get no better

Old Post 11-21-2019 06:44 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I agree on dealing with Mr. Smith. He has untangled several issues for me over the years and in most cases it was simple as an e-mail to him with some follow up info. The truth is most of the issues were cause by me but the help was top notch.

Old Post 11-21-2019 12:34 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

While the folks at UKC are some of the best it is true that their customer service has dropped off the last few years.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 11-21-2019 01:44 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote