UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Top Producing Female!!
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Very proud to say Flash is now sitting atop coonhound history as a reproducer. She has 27 titled pups with two more lacking a cw to make nitech Thanks to all that made it possible

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-18-2013 10:38 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Ben

Congrats on your complements. I know you have done your homework in the breeding department as well as hitting the hunts. I still remember when you were telling me about what Brian m. said. You know were coons live. Lol. Congratulations buddy.

Old Post 12-18-2013 11:12 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

I have many conversations memorized with ol Brian . One of a kind! Nice hearing from ya buddy. Miss visiting with you and Mike

Old Post 12-19-2013 02:04 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Curly Fry
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Crocker
NiteCh Shorty (Gold Ch White Trash X Flash)
"shown on the left with his momma Flash on the right"

I drew out with this pair on the left on more than one occasion and they were a tough team. I'd say probably the ones that put Flash on the map. Good dog and handler team.

Old Post 12-22-2013 01:54 PM
Curly Fry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curly Fry Click here to Send Curly Fry a Private Message Click Here to Email Curly Fry Find more posts by Curly Fry Add Curly Fry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Any males out there left out of Flash still breeding?

Old Post 11-10-2019 01:51 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly deluxe I believe is still able to breed yet. But best person to talk to would be Ben about what's left and able to breed.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 11-10-2019 03:46 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Not sure about live breeding. Bill And Tank both have been collected

Old Post 11-25-2019 03:37 PM