UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > r.i.p Grntch Rocky Creek Spiderman
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mike Stewart
UKC Forum Member

r.i.p Grntch Rocky Creek Spiderman

Took the wind out of me when I heard my little buddy Spider had to be put down today. He was a good one Chad.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2014 03:19 AM
Mike Stewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Stewart Click here to Send Mike Stewart a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Stewart Find more posts by Mike Stewart Add Mike Stewart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nightrain3
UKC Forum Member

chad and mike

sorry for the loss. mike i know how close you was to spider also. chad called me tonight and told me. i remember the first time i came over met chad and you to see spider and boogey go. to this day i have never heard a hound strike open on a track like spider did. so exsplosive!!!!!! and the way he drove that track 600 yds and slammed treed. and he was 11 years old then. it was a true honor to see and hear him go. thank you

Old Post 11-22-2014 03:41 AM
nightrain3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nightrain3 Click here to Send nightrain3 a Private Message Click Here to Email nightrain3 Find more posts by nightrain3 Add nightrain3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daybreak kennel
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear this Chad!!!

Old Post 11-22-2014 08:17 PM
daybreak kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daybreak kennel Click here to Send daybreak kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email daybreak kennel Find more posts by daybreak kennel Add daybreak kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jacie
UKC Forum Member

chad

Sorry about spider man hope all well ....

GRNT pkc Mr wild child uncle Joe
NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 11-23-2014 12:36 AM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Spiderman....

Thanks everyone, i appreciate it. He was my all time favorite hound. I want to thank everyone who had bred to Spider, bought pups and hunted his offspring. There hard to replace and gone before you know it, so enjoy them while you can...............Thanks Chad

Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Bo (Formally #1 on the Top Reproducers list & Reproducer of 2008 UKC World Ch Gr Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Jess)
Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Spiderman (Formally #1 on the Top Reproducers List)
Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Boogeyman (#3 On the current Top Reproduces List)
National Gr Nite Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Shredderman
Gr Nite Ch'PR' Rocky Creek Swamp Hog
Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Bulletman
Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Joe
Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Danger Zone

Chad Nay Home : Home:740-498-5889 Cell: 740-260-4341

Old Post 11-24-2014 01:49 PM
Chad Nay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Nay Click here to Send Chad Nay a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Nay Find more posts by Chad Nay Add Chad Nay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RANDY GIBSON
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear this, had heard a lot of good things about him!!

Sunset Blue Ruby
Lightfoot Frostie
Sunset High Ridge Dan
Gone but not forgotten
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gibson's Sunset Luke
pkc.ch Gibson an Bates Sunset Buck
Gibson's Katie
Gibson's Ruby
304-320-7202

Old Post 11-24-2014 04:05 PM
RANDY GIBSON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDY GIBSON Click here to Send RANDY GIBSON a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDY GIBSON Find more posts by RANDY GIBSON Add RANDY GIBSON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Re: Spiderman....

quote:
Originally posted by Chad Nay
Thanks everyone, i appreciate it. He was my all time favorite hound. I want to thank everyone who had bred to Spider, bought pups and hunted his offspring. There hard to replace and gone before you know it, so enjoy them while you can...............Thanks Chad

Sorry to hear about Spiderman. I have read lots of good things about him but never read anything that put it into perspective like what I just read here. To know he was your all time favorite speaks strong as everyone knows you have had some crackerjacks! I know Spiderman will be deeply missed but man oh man the fond memories you must have, so hang on to those memories,after all I'm sure all he ever tried to do was make you happy. That's just what the good ones do.

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Last edited by DJames on 11-25-2014 at 01:19 AM

Old Post 11-25-2014 12:48 AM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVRedTickKennel
UKC Forum Member

spiderman

CHAD sorry to hear , i know it was hard for u an your family , for he was like family. A coon treein machine MEAT DOG.he will be missed , but look what he's left behind his blood lives on . MIKE , i know what a special a bond you and spider had also, sorry guys.

PR. West Virginia Miss Bobbie - Bear Dog
PR. West Virginia Cloud - Bear Dog
CH PR. West Virginia Rocky Creek Tilly
PR. West Virginia Kidd

R.I.P.
GR. NT. GR. CH. PKC CH. PR. West Virginia Faith - 2000 World Finals
GR. NT. CH. PKC CH. PR. Ours West Virginia Dandy - Top 16 PKC WV 2003, 2004
NT. CH. GR. CH. PR. Ours West Virginia Jazee-3 1st Place Wins
GR. CH. NT. CH. Nitro Express - 4 Wins to GR.
GR. CH. GR. NT. West Virginia Hillbilly (Owner: Eric Hardy)

DOGS COME & GO, TRUE FRIENDS ARE FOREVER.
JESUS CHRIST IS REAL & TRUE, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU! PUT YOUR TRUST IN HIM.

WV RedTick Kennel
Lee & Bobbi Ours
Arthur, WV
wvredtickkennel@gmail.com
H: (304)749-7916
C: (304)257-7024

Old Post 11-25-2014 01:10 AM
WVRedTickKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVRedTickKennel Click here to Send WVRedTickKennel a Private Message Find more posts by WVRedTickKennel Add WVRedTickKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everyone for all the reply's, pm's and text, I appreciate it, sure means a lot...Thanks Chad

Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Bo (Formally #1 on the Top Reproducers list & Reproducer of 2008 UKC World Ch Gr Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Jess)
Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Spiderman (Formally #1 on the Top Reproducers List)
Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Boogeyman (#3 On the current Top Reproduces List)
National Gr Nite Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Shredderman
Gr Nite Ch'PR' Rocky Creek Swamp Hog
Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Bulletman
Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Joe
Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Danger Zone

Chad Nay Home : Home:740-498-5889 Cell: 740-260-4341

Old Post 12-03-2014 01:21 PM
Chad Nay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Nay Click here to Send Chad Nay a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Nay Find more posts by Chad Nay Add Chad Nay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Sucks Chad, he sure was getting it done in a lot of ways on several different crosses/ bloodlines!!! Hate to hear it bud!!!!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#
E-mail: travisgideon@msn.com

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Nt.Ch. PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (semen/RIP/co-owned with Shane Cannon)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. Raintree Hardwood Daisy (RIP)
UKC Nt.Ch. Big Woods Bubba (RIP/co-owned with Wes Coffman)

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
NKC SQ CH ATFA GR SQ CH SOS Willie (RIP)
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 12-04-2014 12:51 AM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike setliff
UKC Forum Member

Re: r.i.p Grntch Rocky Creek Spiderman

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Stewart
Took the wind out of me when I heard my little buddy Spider had to be put down today. He was a good one Chad.

Coondog, off of coondogs reproducing coondogs!!!

Old Post 12-05-2014 04:05 PM
mike setliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike setliff Click here to Send mike setliff a Private Message Click Here to Email mike setliff Find more posts by mike setliff Add mike setliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote