UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > folding rifle stocks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
vacurman
UKC Forum Member

folding rifle stocks

Anyone out using a foldable stock on their bear gun? Looks like it would help with packing weight and through thick brush and not lose the rifle feel and accuracy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2013 03:33 PM
vacurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vacurman Click here to Send vacurman a Private Message Click Here to Email vacurman Find more posts by vacurman Add vacurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jryking
UKC Forum Member

I've shot a leaver action I reckon since I started bear hunting. I have been really considering going to a synthetic 30 06 carbine with pistol grip and a folding stock. Supposedly you can can shoot with the pistol grip or fold the stock out like a conventional rifle. The stock is like 150. What combination have you been looking at.

Thanks Justin King
Kings Ketchen Kennels

Old Post 01-09-2013 04:58 PM
jryking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jryking Click here to Send jryking a Private Message Click Here to Email jryking Find more posts by jryking Add jryking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dually1
UKC Forum Member

guns

I like my ruger 44 mag carbine just about like a 10-22

Old Post 01-09-2013 10:37 PM
dually1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dually1 Click here to Send dually1 a Private Message Click Here to Email dually1 Find more posts by dually1 Add dually1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vacurman
UKC Forum Member

stock

I had been looking at a pistol but didn't figure id be very accurate but then I saw a bear crazy video and one of those fellows had one. I like the 10.22 folding stocks but one with a bolt action rifle open sights.

Old Post 01-09-2013 11:53 PM
vacurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vacurman Click here to Send vacurman a Private Message Click Here to Email vacurman Find more posts by vacurman Add vacurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charles r
UKC Forum Member

i put this together its a savage 270 with the barrel cut to 16 1/2 inches with a choate ultimate sniper folding stock shoots good but dosnt fit me if anyone is intersted its for sale or trade

Last edited by charles r on 01-10-2013 at 12:08 AM

Old Post 01-10-2013 12:03 AM
charles r is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charles r Click here to Send charles r a Private Message Find more posts by charles r Add charles r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vacurman
UKC Forum Member

charles r

What you want for your gun?

Old Post 01-10-2013 01:23 AM
charles r
UKC Forum Member

pm sent

Old Post 01-10-2013 01:53 AM
charles r is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charles r Click here to Send charles r a Private Message Find more posts by charles r Add charles r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote