UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hey any strange "encounters" while hunting?
Pages (23): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
psiskjr
UKC Forum Member

Used to always hunt by myself when I was younger. One evening I left the house a little before dark to scout a place I hadnt hunted before. I was easing along an old logging road that was over grown with dog fennels. I looked on the shoulder of the road and there was a headless body lying there. And even worse I knew who it was from the old hat and overalls he was wearing. I almost wrecked my truck getting out of there.

Got back home, shaking like a leaf, and called the law. I had to take them back to the body which didnt make me too happy.

Turns out I was a neighbor that had been missing for a week and he had blew his head off with a double barrel shotgun. I didnt know he was missing when I found him.

Never did hunt that spot.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2015 06:00 PM
psiskjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for psiskjr Click here to Send psiskjr a Private Message Click Here to Email psiskjr Find more posts by psiskjr Add psiskjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin_Cox
UKC Forum Member

any new storys?

(A man is only as good as his word.)

AKC Dobermans

Old Post 03-02-2015 01:24 AM
Justin_Cox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin_Cox Click here to Send Justin_Cox a Private Message Visit Justin_Cox's homepage! Find more posts by Justin_Cox Add Justin_Cox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SouthForkWalker
UKC Forum Member

Last fall I was hunting one dog by myself. We were in two little woodlots separated by about 100 yds of field. I turned loose and was just standing there when I started hearing noises. Looked around and there were 5 deer just standing looking towards me. Dog struck going away from me and then treed so I started in her direction. These deer stayed with me every step of the way about 30 to 40 yards away from me. They crossed the wide open field with me and went to the tree. I shot the coon out and they still stayed. Started back to truck with dog and they went the whole way again. Got to about where I first noticed them and they just kind of walked off. All together they probably walked about 600 yards or so with me. Guess they just wanted to see what I was doing.

Old Post 03-02-2015 03:45 AM
SouthForkWalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SouthForkWalker Click here to Send SouthForkWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SouthForkWalker Add SouthForkWalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayemup34
UKC Forum Member

Now that I look back on it it's not scary but when it happened I was scared out of my mind. Buddy and I took two of his dogs huntin and I had mine on a lead bcuz she was starting to leave trees real bad so I wanted to walk her in. We were at his father in laws farm huntin on a creek and the hollar we were huntin bordered another guys land. Well the two dogs run a track a little ways and come treed on top of the hill. Ole fence in that hollar is the property line and we made sure to stay away from the fence bcuz the guy that owns that land is bout half crazy. We walked up on the hill and got about 50 yards from the dogs when all of a sudden "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM" gunshots right on top of us. Buddy yells "WHAT ARE YOU DOIN?!?!?!" The guy says "let me see your hands" so we put our hands up. We had no clue where he was, just a general direction. He never turned a flashlight on or nothin and we never saw him. He could see us though with lights a blazin thinkin we were gettin ready to shine a tree. He starts talkin about our dogs killin his chickens and how we trespassed and so on and so forth. Said he'd been watching us since we got out of the truck. Ended up that we called the law and they said there was nothin they could do bcuz there was no proof that he actually shot at us. There were nights before that where if the dogs got over that way there's be gunshots but no hollerin. Crazy part is Ive been down on that farm plenty of times and never heard any chickens at that house. We never saw a light or heard anybody comin through the woods but let me tell you, he was right there when we got up on top of that hill. He don't want nobody gettin near that hollar and Im not sure I wanna know what he's hidin down there.

If they don't bay, they don't stay

Catch em and stretch em, tree em and free em

'PR' McPherson's Big Mouth Brandy

Old Post 03-02-2015 03:52 AM
Bayemup34 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayemup34 Click here to Send Bayemup34 a Private Message Find more posts by Bayemup34 Add Bayemup34 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by SouthForkWalker
Last fall I was hunting one dog by myself. We were in two little woodlots separated by about 100 yds of field. I turned loose and was just standing there when I started hearing noises. Looked around and there were 5 deer just standing looking towards me. Dog struck going away from me and then treed so I started in her direction. These deer stayed with me every step of the way about 30 to 40 yards away from me. They crossed the wide open field with me and went to the tree. I shot the coon out and they still stayed. Started back to truck with dog and they went the whole way again. Got to about where I first noticed them and they just kind of walked off. All together they probably walked about 600 yards or so with me. Guess they just wanted to see what I was doing.

That's a good story, deer do quirky thing sometimes. It reminds me of something a doe did a few years ago on the 1st day of bear season. I was standing on an old road watching the side of a hill. I watched one lone deer pick it's way down the hill side thru the thick stuff and cross the old road below me and up on the hill side behind me. I wasn't paying much attention behind me because i could only see about 50 yrds behind me and I Just expected a bear to come from the nob in front of me. 5 -10 min after she went into the thicket behind me I heard her stomp behind me. when she didn't get a reaction out of me from stomping she turned straight away from me stood on her hind legs and leaped straight in the air coming back down almost in her original tracks. If threr had been a 10ft tall fence there I think she would have cleared it. She did that three times then looked straight back over her shoulder at me and when she still didn't get a reaction out of me she went off stomping her feet hard throught the woods, obviously p*ssd off that I was there. 10 min or so later after I'd forgotten about her she did the same thing all over again. This time I laughed at her and told her "get out of here I'm not movin". She went off again stomping her feet again and didn't come back. We've all seen deer stomp they're feet to get you to move but that was the only time I ever saw one pull the stunts she was pulling. LOL

Last edited by RLenhart on 03-02-2015 at 11:26 AM

Old Post 03-02-2015 11:22 AM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jvalentine
UKC Forum Member

me and a buddy were heading home after a nite of huntin at 2am when we came up on a car pulled over with its flashers on. I pull over to see if we can help and this guy is having a little problem with his sunroof. the small problem was he couldn't get it open. the big problem was his pink/purple haired girlfriends head was stuck in it. we try to pull by hand but couldn't so my buddy suggest putting something on her so she can slide out. all the while this woman is crying and screaming "ill never say anything bad about u again I love u". the guy grabs a beer and pours it over her head trying to slick up to slide out. we finally pull and break the sunroof to free her and got the heck out of there. once back to the truck we laughed for the next 5 miles.

Old Post 03-04-2015 02:21 AM
jvalentine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvalentine Click here to Send jvalentine a Private Message Find more posts by jvalentine Add jvalentine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anycolor4us
UKC Forum Member

LOL

about time for some new ones

Old Post 04-01-2015 03:46 AM
anycolor4us is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anycolor4us Click here to Send anycolor4us a Private Message Click Here to Email anycolor4us Find more posts by anycolor4us Add anycolor4us to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

I've been reading some of these stories to my grandson while we have been hanging out at the club house tonight. Kash has been cracking up at some of them.
Worth bringing back to the top!
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-19-2017 04:45 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wdb91
UKC Forum Member

Had two strange things happen back in high school,one night me and three buddies went hunting dropped the dogs and about 15 minutes later they treed...we didn't have a garmin but had an old beeper style so couldn't tell you how far but it was pretty far and on private land..one buddy says the guy who owns the land is a physco so I'm already kinda sketched out,we get to the dogs and are all shining the tree and one buddy says who is that and we turn and look and a man is standing 10 steps away staring at us....we all were just frozen and he looked at us,looked at the dogs then turned and walked away,no flashlight or anything,so we got the heck out of there...the next season we were hunting on the edge of a wma tract surrounded by private land well dogs tree on private land of course and as we walk to them we see a light and one guy said it was a house but as we got closer you could tell it was moving so we all being young and dumb wanted to check it out we got about 100 yards away and the light takes off..we get up to where it was and there was a sleeping bag a bunch of snack foods and a jump suit from a jail...we called the cops and found out a man escaped from jail two days earlier..they came and found him hiding in an old barn about 300 yards away...

Old Post 08-19-2017 06:20 AM
Wdb91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wdb91 Click here to Send Wdb91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wdb91 Find more posts by Wdb91 Add Wdb91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Squirrel hunting one morning with my brother we were probably 12 and 14 in a woods close to home. He went to he's spot and I went to mine, a short time after splitting I heard limbs moving i don't why but trees I'm guessing 6 to 8 them , 2 inches in diameter maybe 12 feet tall were being up rooted and falling over in different parts of the woods nothing on the ground around them wasn't long my brother came horrying back and reported seeing the same thing, we didn't waste time getting out of there. I dont have a clue what was causing them to fall. Very strange

Old Post 08-19-2017 01:20 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Re: BTT

quote:
Originally posted by Libby
I once I ducked from a rising moon! .

I've done that once myself. Dogs were treed somewhere we weren't supposed to be. While leaving the tree I could see a light thru the woods so we took cover and hushed the dogs up. Took about 5 mins to figure out it was just the moon coming up lol.

Old Post 08-19-2017 05:50 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

Me.and my uncle hunting on a moon light night when I was a young boy was standing in a field next to a old logging road listening to the dogs run a track it was a few min went by and I heard something walking up the road our way turned and looked and seen a dark figure walking towards us me and him for to calling after his ol plott by name the whole time we thought it was his dog making her way towards us low and behold it wasn't her it was a ol ringtail him self needles to say it got away lol

Old Post 08-19-2017 05:50 PM
S.Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Davis Click here to Send S.Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Davis Find more posts by S.Davis Add S.Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I saw a Redbone tree a coon once.

Old Post 08-19-2017 10:53 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I saw a Redbone tree a coon once.

Old Post 08-19-2017 10:53 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

The night church got cancelled early for hound dog interference

Years ago my brother Gary and I were hunting out south of Seneca on land we still hunt next to a country church. We cut the dogs loose and next thing we know they go to opening and head straight for it and got treed under it in the crawl space. Problem was that it was church night with a parking lot full of cars. Neither one of us were going up there and decided just laying low was our best option so we snuck down the road and just waited it out. It had to have sounded like all hell was breaking loose in there and no way a sermon could have been heard. It didn't take to long for the cars to start heading out of that parking lot lol.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-19-2017 10:54 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

About 40years ago, my hunting buddy's brother-in-law called him an said the coons were destroying a few of his neighbors' corn patches. Could we bring our hounds and see if we could thin them out. Friday night we were ready to go. In the first cornfield we got 2or 3. In the second cornfield about the same. When we got to the third spot, he said we would have to walk bout 1/2 mile because the land owner didn't want to rut up his road. We finally got there and cut the dogs. Before any dog struck we heard a terrifying roar. I knew from watching MGM movies that it was a lion. After messing with us for a few minutes, brother-in-law walked us through a tree line a showed us 5 lions and 3 tigers....... all in cages. That's the most frightened I've ever been on a coon hunt.

Old Post 08-20-2017 12:26 AM
shadinc is online now Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
About 40years ago, my hunting buddy's brother-in-law called him an said the coons were destroying a few of his neighbors' corn patches. Could we bring our hounds and see if we could thin them out. Friday night we were ready to go. In the first cornfield we got 2or 3. In the second cornfield about the same. When we got to the third spot, he said we would have to walk bout 1/2 mile because the land owner didn't want to rut up his road. We finally got there and cut the dogs. Before any dog struck we heard a terrifying roar. I knew from watching MGM movies that it was a lion. After messing with us for a few minutes, brother-in-law walked us through a tree line a showed us 5 lions and 3 tigers....... all in cages. That's the most frightened I've ever been on a coon hunt.

I wd have chit my pants for sure lol

Old Post 08-20-2017 07:05 PM
S.Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Davis Click here to Send S.Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Davis Find more posts by S.Davis Add S.Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman22
UKC Forum Member

Re: STRANGE

quote:
Originally posted by JAYW
SEVERAL, BUT THE MOST MEMORABLE WAS ONE TIME IN SOUTH CAROLINA. TWO OF US WERE HUNTING IN A NEW PLACE. WE WERE GOING TO THE DOGS,WHO WERE TREED, THE FOG WAS REAL THICK. YOU COULD SEE BETTER WITH YOUR LIGHTS OUT,FULL MOON,CUT CORN FIELD AND SOMETHING WAS WALKING ALONG BESIDE US ABOUT FIFTY YARDS AWAY. IT WAS REAL TALL AND ONLY MOVED WHEN WE DID. WE BOTH SAW IT SO WE DIDN'T WASTE TIME SHINING TREE.

Your shadow

Old Post 08-20-2017 08:43 PM
Lipperman22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lipperman22 Click here to Send Lipperman22 a Private Message Click Here to Email Lipperman22 Find more posts by Lipperman22 Add Lipperman22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lipperman22
UKC Forum Member

Re: STRANGE

quote:
Originally posted by JAYW
SEVERAL, BUT THE MOST MEMORABLE WAS ONE TIME IN SOUTH CAROLINA. TWO OF US WERE HUNTING IN A NEW PLACE. WE WERE GOING TO THE DOGS,WHO WERE TREED, THE FOG WAS REAL THICK. YOU COULD SEE BETTER WITH YOUR LIGHTS OUT,FULL MOON,CUT CORN FIELD AND SOMETHING WAS WALKING ALONG BESIDE US ABOUT FIFTY YARDS AWAY. IT WAS REAL TALL AND ONLY MOVED WHEN WE DID. WE BOTH SAW IT SO WE DIDN'T WASTE TIME SHINING TREE.

Your shadow

Old Post 08-20-2017 08:43 PM
Lipperman22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lipperman22 Click here to Send Lipperman22 a Private Message Click Here to Email Lipperman22 Find more posts by Lipperman22 Add Lipperman22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

This isn't a scary story, but it happened one time out hunting. It was 3:00 in the a.m. My buddy and I were sitting at the truck listening for the dogs, and it's pitch black of course. All of the sudden we hear, clipity clop, clipity clop. I turn on the headlights of my truck, and here was this jogging hippie looking fella. He stopped dead in his tracks, and ran over to one side of the road, and then back to the other side of the road. My buddy got out of the truck, and told that guy he about scared us to death, as we were wiping the tears from our eyes laughing so hard. He ask my buddy what we were doing, and he told him we were hunting. This is no joke, that guy ask him, in a very shaken voice, what were we hunting for, mushrooms? It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 08-21-2017 04:24 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
firebird
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dbpro56
This isn't a scary story, but it happened one time out hunting. It was 3:00 in the a.m. My buddy and I were sitting at the truck listening for the dogs, and it's pitch black of course. All of the sudden we hear, clipity clop, clipity clop. I turn on the headlights of my truck, and here was this jogging hippie looking fella. He stopped dead in his tracks, and ran over to one side of the road, and then back to the other side of the road. My buddy got out of the truck, and told that guy he about scared us to death, as we were wiping the tears from our eyes laughing so hard. He ask my buddy what we were doing, and he told him we were hunting. This is no joke, that guy ask him, in a very shaken voice, what were we hunting for, mushrooms? It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

Buddy probably had been eating some mushrooms

Old Post 08-21-2017 09:48 PM
firebird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for firebird Click here to Send firebird a Private Message Find more posts by firebird Add firebird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
firebird
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dbpro56

Buddy probably had been eating some mushrooms

Old Post 08-21-2017 09:48 PM
firebird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for firebird Click here to Send firebird a Private Message Find more posts by firebird Add firebird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Unusual Event while hunting with Clifford Jones

Cliff and I were sitting on an abandon railroad line listening to the dogs below us in the creek bottom. It was great place to listen and observe because the rail was at least 50 feet above where the creek ran through a culvert under the rail embankment.
Suddenly we heard something on the rails coming toward us and I turned on my headlight to discover a car on the rails slowly coming down the track with a bunch of partying teenagers inside of it. They mistook my headlight for a train headlight and the car emptied immediately with kids screaming and tumbling down the right of way embankment. We felt bad about spoiling the party, but after finding out that no one was hurt we had a laugh and went back to enjoying the hound music.

Old Post 08-22-2017 12:29 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Creason
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

My buddy and sons had finished hunting one cold KY night, sitting around the truck and we being to hear screaming and yelling from an old house up the road. All the sudden a gun shot, silence then the door slams shut. Man did we get loaded and on the road in a hurry, we left that one to the sheriff.

Old Post 08-22-2017 12:41 AM
Creason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Creason Click here to Send Creason a Private Message Find more posts by Creason Add Creason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ctreed71
UKC Forum Member

Not a scary story but funny. Years ago I hunted with some old timers and we always met at this certain guys place. The oldest of the bunch was always the last to get there and talked smack soon as he got out his truck. This particulate night he got there and was quite as could be with a serious look about him. Finally one guy asked him what was wrong and he said he really didn't want to talk about it.
This went on as the night went and every time someone would ask him what was up he'd kinda blew us off. Finally just me and him was walking to a tree and I asked him what was up. He kept walking and said. You ain't gonna believe me but on the way over here I saw a monkey cross the road. This stopped me dead in my tracks and I said a monkey ? He said yep a &@" monkey. We went to the tree and got back to the rest of the guys so being the friend I am I told the about the monkey sighting. Everyone piled on him and he would just say. I don't give a $&@" what you think I saw a monkey.
Fast foreword a week and out the blue I get a call from on of our buddy's telling me the old man wasn't seeing things there really was a monkey on the loose. It was someone's pet that got out.
Now years later when we hunt that area and the dogs messing up we blame it on them chasing the old mans monkey.

Old Post 08-22-2017 01:26 AM
ctreed71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctreed71 Click here to Send ctreed71 a Private Message Click Here to Email ctreed71 Find more posts by ctreed71 Add ctreed71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote