UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > What can you tell me about Homers Gomer?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mngodwin
UKC Forum Member

What can you tell me about Homers Gomer?

some of the men I most respect say thats the loudest/best tree dog theyve ever seen. What all can you tell me about him? Is ped? Are there studs that show him numerous times in their ped?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2014 02:24 PM
mngodwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mngodwin Click here to Send mngodwin a Private Message Find more posts by mngodwin Add mngodwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RawhideSmith
UKC Forum Member

Homers Gomer is the grandfather of Backwater Bone Collector.

Old Post 10-16-2014 01:08 AM
RawhideSmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RawhideSmith Click here to Send RawhideSmith a Private Message Click Here to Email RawhideSmith Find more posts by RawhideSmith Add RawhideSmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

anybody hunt with him or his pups?

would like to hear as much as you can tell me about him.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 03-15-2016 12:29 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

U need to talk to kasy bane from Tenn, he hunted a littermate to raccoon valley queen, which was out of old Homer. I hunted raccoon valley queen one summer and all I'm going to say she was a way better reproducer than coonhound !!!!

Old Post 03-17-2016 04:38 AM
andycanada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andycanada Click here to Send andycanada a Private Message Click Here to Email andycanada Find more posts by andycanada Add andycanada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

thanks much will do.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 03-17-2016 07:41 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAY WASHBURN
UKC Forum Member

Gomer was a super loud,classy treedog.He was also really trashy and took a along time to finally grand out.He was far from a coondawg,but threw better dogs than what he was,but he could really put on a show when he treed.

Old Post 03-18-2016 04:00 AM
JAY WASHBURN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAY WASHBURN Click here to Send JAY WASHBURN a Private Message Click Here to Email JAY WASHBURN Find more posts by JAY WASHBURN Add JAY WASHBURN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jay...that probably could be said

about a lot of stud dogs. haha
Yea time has proven the reproduction part.

Old Post 03-19-2016 04:40 AM
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

Here is a video of 8 month old pup that goes back gomer on bottom

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 03-20-2016 01:20 AM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote