UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Let's See Those Yadkin River Dogs!!!
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ralph

[QUOTE]Originally posted by yadkinriver
[B]You are exactly right. Your cousin Billy Joe

Are you talking about joe williams out of jonesborough tn if so I like huntin with him and he can train some hounds boys

Little Girl (Walker)
Rowdy Rebel (Black&Tan-Walker Mix)10/31/2011
www.michaelscustombaits.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2012 07:42 AM
Coontravker49 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coontravker49 Click here to Send Coontravker49 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coontravker49 Visit Coontravker49's homepage! Find more posts by Coontravker49 Add Coontravker49 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Coontravker49

Are you talking about joe williams out of jonesborough tn if so I like huntin with him and he can train some hounds boys

Yeah it is the same Joe.

Old Post 01-13-2012 11:28 AM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

i never got to hunt with the hollywood dog but i have heard alot about him from joe and others but i have hunted with joe a few times he likes those mountains though and i like to stay far out of em lol

Little Girl (Walker)
Rowdy Rebel (Black&Tan-Walker Mix)10/31/2011
www.michaelscustombaits.com

Old Post 01-13-2012 06:06 PM
Coontravker49 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coontravker49 Click here to Send Coontravker49 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coontravker49 Visit Coontravker49's homepage! Find more posts by Coontravker49 Add Coontravker49 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pete Barber
UKC Forum Member

Yadkin River Dogs

We love most of the pictures on this forum. You can check these and more out on our website at

www.petesyadkinrivercoonhounds.com

Pete and Tina Barber

Old Post 01-14-2012 12:45 AM
Pete Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Barber Click here to Send Pete Barber a Private Message Visit Pete Barber's homepage! Find more posts by Pete Barber Add Pete Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delorme
UKC Forum Member

[IMG]
kate treed deep in the Canadian wilderness full open trail to the tree. Kate is 2 by Geoff and a cord female.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/...sw/DSCN0612.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by delorme on 01-14-2012 at 01:13 AM

Old Post 01-14-2012 01:11 AM
delorme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delorme Click here to Send delorme a Private Message Click Here to Email delorme Find more posts by delorme Add delorme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delorme
UKC Forum Member

Bellar 12 month pup by Geoff treed by himself not as deep in the great Canadian wilderness.

Old Post 01-14-2012 01:12 AM
delorme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delorme Click here to Send delorme a Private Message Click Here to Email delorme Find more posts by delorme Add delorme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delorme
UKC Forum Member

Geoff in the great Canadian widerness 2 years ago.

Old Post 01-14-2012 01:14 AM
delorme
UKC Forum Member

Kate as a yearling doing what she does best. By Geoff and a cord female that Nathan Pardue will be using this spring with his male.

Old Post 01-14-2012 01:17 AM
Pete Barber
UKC Forum Member

Let's See Those Yadkin River Dogs!!!

btt

Old Post 01-14-2012 01:26 AM
Pete Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Barber Click here to Send Pete Barber a Private Message Visit Pete Barber's homepage! Find more posts by Pete Barber Add Pete Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pete Barber
UKC Forum Member

Yadkin River Geoff

btt

Old Post 01-14-2012 02:28 AM
delorme
UKC Forum Member

PETE AND LACY

Last edited by delorme on 01-14-2012 at 03:32 AM

Old Post 01-14-2012 03:30 AM
delorme
UKC Forum Member

pete at walker days

Old Post 01-14-2012 03:39 AM
delorme
UKC Forum Member

Steve and Lillie

Old Post 01-14-2012 04:05 AM
Pete Barber
UKC Forum Member

Yadkin River Dogs

btt

Old Post 01-14-2012 04:20 AM
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Pete
I really like the way that Lacy is bred. She is a fine example of the Yadkin river line of dogs. Hope u have enjoyed the post .

NiTECH' Walker's Dirty Ankle Khatt (RIP)
PKC CH GRNITE CH Nocturnal Maggie
Dual Grand Stylish Insane Jane (Harry Semen)

I used and highly recommend Nite-Time Hunting Supplys

Old Post 01-14-2012 04:23 AM
PRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PRITCHARD Click here to Send PRITCHARD a Private Message Click Here to Email PRITCHARD Find more posts by PRITCHARD Add PRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

NTCH YADKIN RIVER KHATT!!!

Here is a video of Khatt treeing last night. I can't wait to cross her back on a Yadkin River male. She is due into heat anytime now.

Click Video!!!

Old Post 01-14-2012 05:05 AM
PRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PRITCHARD Click here to Send PRITCHARD a Private Message Click Here to Email PRITCHARD Find more posts by PRITCHARD Add PRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Yadkin River Dogs

I want to thank all the guys and gals that has put a lot of time in the pics I have added to this post. Thank you guys for still having these great photos of the Yadkin River dogs. Just wanting to keep the Yadkin River lines flowing!!!

Jimmy Meeks
Pete & Tina Barber- www.petesyadkinrivercoonhounds.com
Kyle Chase
Jack Dobson
Ralph Williams Sr and Jr

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Last edited by PRITCHARD on 01-14-2012 at 09:10 PM

Old Post 01-14-2012 09:07 PM
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH YADKIN RIVER HUB!!!

Thanks Rodney for letting me add pics of Hub and his pedigree. Hub is a fine example of a true Yadkin River hound. Best of luck!!!

---------------------------GR.NITECH.PR YADKIN TAR RATTLER
------------------------PR. YADKIN RIVER CHICO
----------------------------NITECH. TURKEY CREEK GRACE
----------GRNITECHPR.PEARL RIVER HARDROCK
---------------------------NITECH. YADKIN RIVER JUNIOR
------------------------PR. YADKIN RIVER DAISY
---------------------------PR. YADKIN RIVER ROSIE

-----GRNITECH YADKIN RIVER HUB

----------------------------PR YADKIN RIVER CHICO
------------------------NITECH. PR YADKIN RIVER JEFF 2
----------------------------CH. PR YADKIN RIVER DIXIE
------------CH NITECH. YADKIN RIVER LACY
-----------------------------NITECH. PANTHER CREEK CASEY
------------------------NITECH.PR CORNATZERYADKIN RIVER QUEEN
-----------------------------GRNITECH PR COON GETTEN ANGEL

Old Post 01-16-2012 03:32 AM
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

Yadkin River Hub

Is one good looking son of a gun and has the breeding to back up his looks!!

Old Post 01-16-2012 05:21 PM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunting24/7
UKC Forum Member

Re: Yadkin River Hub

quote:
Originally posted by Ralph Williams
Is one good looking son of a gun and has the breeding to back up his looks!!

AGREED

Wild Style Walkers
Home of:
'PR' Hands Wild Style Tuff

Old Post 01-16-2012 05:39 PM
Hunting24/7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunting24/7 Click here to Send Hunting24/7 a Private Message Find more posts by Hunting24/7 Add Hunting24/7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TashaBroomfield
UKC Forum Member

Carolina Hunt with Hero

Here is Yadkin River Hero... Indy and I went to a small creek bottom in South Carolina to Let ol Hero stretch his legs before the Grand American... He put up a coon picture perfect. Ran a little track but only went about 300 yrds and had the meat 2 coon! What I like about Hero is he is so personable... as you see here hes checkin me out or wondering why no coon is being shot out or plain telling me to stop clicking pictures... any way I hope you enjoy!

Some extra Pics

Last edited by TashaBroomfield on 01-16-2012 at 11:09 PM

Old Post 01-16-2012 09:23 PM
TashaBroomfield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TashaBroomfield Click here to Send TashaBroomfield a Private Message Click Here to Email TashaBroomfield Find more posts by TashaBroomfield Add TashaBroomfield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tash for posting the pictures of Hero. Good to see the mug shot of Indiana. Have to say, ole Indy knows what a heads up coon driving Yadkin River dog is. He handeled Yadkin River Bear to his win in the Lee Crawford in 99. Bear was one of the dogs that could make a cold coon track seem like a deer race. From what I've seen out of Hero a coon had better hustle or get caught. That's the kind of dog I like.

Old Post 01-16-2012 11:43 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TashaBroomfield
UKC Forum Member

Jack

Notice Indy with NO overalls... He did that two nights in a row... He shocked himself! ;-)

Old Post 01-16-2012 11:59 PM
TashaBroomfield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TashaBroomfield Click here to Send TashaBroomfield a Private Message Click Here to Email TashaBroomfield Find more posts by TashaBroomfield Add TashaBroomfield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

After traveling from Indiana to South Carolina he probably thought he was in Florida. Big change from the weather you yankees had been hunting in.
Sure hate you wrecked your truck at the start of this trip, but looks like you got a nice replacement.

Old Post 01-17-2012 01:18 AM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TashaBroomfield
UKC Forum Member

Truck

Oh my I have priced out neoprene seat covers and bug deflector and rain gaurds.... Plus I have looked at electric breaks for the horse trailer... Well over 1000.00..... Need lots more over time lol Indy is a mess over the wreck!! Oh well we are alive me and Gus!

Old Post 01-17-2012 01:32 AM