UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Looking for all blue make stud!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WI_CoonHunters
UKC Forum Member

Looking for all blue make stud!!!!

Looking for all blue male stud that's not a gascon!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2014 01:17 AM
WI_CoonHunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WI_CoonHunters Click here to Send WI_CoonHunters a Private Message Click Here to Email WI_CoonHunters Find more posts by WI_CoonHunters Add WI_CoonHunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jap's cr kennel
UKC Forum Member

The downings have one rite in wi

Old Post 12-16-2014 12:16 PM
jap's cr kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jap's cr kennel Click here to Send jap's cr kennel a Private Message Find more posts by jap's cr kennel Add jap's cr kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deadriverblues
UKC Forum Member

DUKE

Get ahold of Russ and dan downing
I've got two young duke pups love em
I've been to the woods with duke aswell and he is a well put together hound

Old Post 12-16-2014 01:48 PM
deadriverblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deadriverblues Click here to Send deadriverblues a Private Message Click Here to Email deadriverblues Find more posts by deadriverblues Add deadriverblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WI_CoonHunters
UKC Forum Member

Can someone get me a number for this guy

Old Post 12-16-2014 04:33 PM
WI_CoonHunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WI_CoonHunters Click here to Send WI_CoonHunters a Private Message Click Here to Email WI_CoonHunters Find more posts by WI_CoonHunters Add WI_CoonHunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WI_CoonHunters
UKC Forum Member

And what is his breeding

Old Post 12-16-2014 04:34 PM
deadriverblues
UKC Forum Member

This guy???
Russ Downing has been in the game along time!!
Russ's line is the treein blu blood
duke is heavily bred on Morris blue river boomer
pretty sure
I'll pm russ for you

Last edited by deadriverblues on 12-16-2014 at 08:12 PM

Old Post 12-16-2014 05:02 PM
deadriverblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deadriverblues Click here to Send deadriverblues a Private Message Click Here to Email deadriverblues Find more posts by deadriverblues Add deadriverblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WI_CoonHunters
UKC Forum Member

Just text me his number or leave me a voicemail I'm at work n won't get it till 3:30 715-851-5725

Old Post 12-16-2014 08:05 PM
PcurtisNBlueIce
UKC Forum Member

all blue stud

If you werent so far away I've got a nice all blue male but I'm all the way up in NY, he's double sparky bred, smokey river on the bottom and spring hill on the top. Ever find your way up to NY let me know!

Old Post 12-20-2014 12:39 AM
PcurtisNBlueIce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PcurtisNBlueIce Click here to Send PcurtisNBlueIce a Private Message Click Here to Email PcurtisNBlueIce Find more posts by PcurtisNBlueIce Add PcurtisNBlueIce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote