UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey At Stud In Va
Pages (39): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Stanley
New UKC Forum Member

Lola

Bo. Lola did very good for us, the first time out. Outstanding for 13 month old. Many Thanks Donnie & Dawson

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-29-2012 02:52 AM
Donnie Stanley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stanley Click here to Send Donnie Stanley a Private Message Click Here to Email Donnie Stanley Find more posts by Donnie Stanley Add Donnie Stanley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Your welcome donnie, I hated to see her go but I hope that boy enjoys the heck out of her, keep me posted on her, thanks!

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 02-29-2012 06:16 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Bray
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 03-02-2012 05:35 PM
Bob Bray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Bray Click here to Send Bob Bray a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Bray Find more posts by Bob Bray Add Bob Bray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Donnie dont let him fool you, she's about 3/4 walker, didnt Bo tell you that???

Just Kidding

Good luck with her.

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Old Post 03-02-2012 07:05 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
W3-Blues
UKC Forum Member

Shannon,
You sure do spend a lot of time on the BLUETICK page for a "Walker Man".

It's alright if you like Blueticks better than TWs, we understand.

Just kidding.

Wayne

Old Post 03-02-2012 10:41 PM
W3-Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for W3-Blues Click here to Send W3-Blues a Private Message Find more posts by W3-Blues Add W3-Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Dang it Wayne, you've figured me out

Old Post 03-03-2012 02:12 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Sometimes shannon likes to come over and just brush the blueticks here in the kennel and give them treats and take them for walks, and im completely ok with that shannon, anytime..haha
Well even though hes a walker man, he helps me out alot and i enjoy hunting with him because he makes my hounds look real good, LoL, I better stop, hes gonna get me. All jokes aside, I thank shannon for everything.

P.S GUYS BRING SMOKEY SOME GIRLFRIENDS OVER, HE LIKES THE DARK AND LIGHT COLORED BLUE FEMALES, BUT HE IS PICKY, HE LIKES HIS LADY FRIENDS TO BE ABLE TO RUN AND TREE THEIR OWN COON...

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 03-03-2012 08:26 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Well it looks like its out, Im busted.......... Thanks Bo

All jokes aside guys, Bo's got some nice hounds, I really like the pups out of Smokey, their impressive and do it at a young age. I wouldnt care one bit to own one, and I might in the future.

Bo i wish you all the luck in the world with them, I think your onto something here.

Old Post 03-04-2012 03:21 PM
W3-Blues
UKC Forum Member

Bo & Shannon

Hey Guys,
Working 7 days a week trying to get this new hospital up and running. We're scheduled to start taking patients at the end of April. Once it's open and running smooth, I'd really like to come down and hunt with you guys a couple nights and bring Smokey II back up the road and try and get him finished as NITECH if Bo doesn't beat me to it!

Wayne

Old Post 03-04-2012 08:28 PM
W3-Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for W3-Blues Click here to Send W3-Blues a Private Message Find more posts by W3-Blues Add W3-Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

wayne

we got our 1st hunt at our local club this friday, i plan on hunting smokey2 in it. I will let ya no how things went saturday, hopefully it will be good news.. haha

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 03-05-2012 12:18 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 03-06-2012 03:12 PM
marriedman
UKC Forum Member

Good looking hound, do curre3ntly currently have any pups ? Looking for a female.

Old Post 03-06-2012 06:23 PM
marriedman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marriedman Click here to Send marriedman a Private Message Find more posts by marriedman Add marriedman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Should have some pups ready to go by middle of may and another litter ready in june out of a nitech female off frosty blue bo bo, thanks for the compiiment!

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 03-06-2012 07:08 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 03-09-2012 08:37 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Smokey got the last win he needed on the bench last nite, so he is now a Dual Grand, anybody thats interested in hunting or breeding to smokey just give me a call.

276-220-2485

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 03-10-2012 10:21 PM
W3-Blues
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Smokey

Bo,
Congrats on the Dual Grand!

Wayne

Old Post 03-11-2012 12:05 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 03-15-2012 02:34 PM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

we have two fine coonhonds dogs out of katie & smokey dog cross.They are 2 yr,s old. the one we call him max and female we call her widdle.We look forward on getting them in more coon hunts this year.

Old Post 03-16-2012 03:51 AM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 03-19-2012 02:11 PM
bluetripen
UKC Forum Member

Breeding?

Hello, I am looking to breed my utchman female this week since she came in a couple weeks early. I guess even the warm weather through that off. How old is your smokey male? Do you require a brucelious test? I got one last year.

(jeremiah 33:3)

Old Post 03-19-2012 04:06 PM
bluetripen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetripen Click here to Send bluetripen a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetripen Find more posts by bluetripen Add bluetripen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

It was good talking to you on the phone, I thank you for the interest in breeding to smokey, hopefully we can get together like we talked and get her bred, if you need anything else just call me, 276-220-2485

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 03-19-2012 06:02 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

pamjohnson

I am glad you like your hounds out of smokeyXkatie cross, keep pushing them and if you all nitech either of them the next pup you all get from me will be free. My # is 276-220-2485, call me sometime, I would like to talk to you all about max and widdle. Thanks!

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 03-19-2012 06:36 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 03-21-2012 08:39 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

pups

Katie had 9 pups saturday and there all doing good, 5 females and 4 males, some are spoken for and I plan on bringing the rest to Bluetick days

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 03-22-2012 02:34 PM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATION'S ON YOUR NEW PUPS . IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A PUP DON'T OVERLOOK THESE PUPS. WE HAVE TWO FROM A EARLIER CROSS. BOTH ARE EARLY STARTING ,SMART ,ACCURATE TREE MINDED COONHONDS.

Old Post 03-23-2012 03:10 AM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote