UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > #Releasethememo
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

#Releasethememo

Oh my goodness, Trump was right again. Do y'all remember when he said that the FBI was spying on him and all of the democrats scoffed at him? The crap is going to hit the fan at FBI and DOJ.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2018 02:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Greene
UKC Forum Member

This is front page news on every news outlet on the internet. Even the liberal media. But if you go to CNN website, there is absolutely no mention of it. How can a news outlet, that is supposed to keep America informed, neglect to even mention it? I know everyone has opinions, but it makes me sick how one sided they are.

Old Post 01-19-2018 03:26 PM
T Greene is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Greene Click here to Send T Greene a Private Message Click Here to Email T Greene Find more posts by T Greene Add T Greene to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

CNN is no longer a news outlet. They are a political arm of the Democratic Party now. CNN should not even be allowed to call themselves a news outlet. Whatever happened to "unbiased" reporting? What have we come to? Now you have to watch what is reported on Fox and then watch CNN and then make up your own mind what to believe. The media is in a sad state of affairs now. The media is more of a propaganda machine now. Sometimes they even make up or "plant" their own fake news. The impending government shutdown is the latest example. CNN is reporting that it is the Republicans "fault". Fox is reporting that it is the Democrats "fault". Why aren't they just reporting what is going on and let the American people decide where any "fault" lays. In my opinion their is plenty of blame to go around on both sides.

Old Post 01-19-2018 04:12 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

CNN = Clinton National News

Old Post 01-20-2018 01:22 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
CNN is no longer a news outlet. They are a political arm of the Democratic Party now. CNN should not even be allowed to call themselves a news outlet. Whatever happened to "unbiased" reporting? What have we come to? Now you have to watch what is reported on Fox and then watch CNN and then make up your own mind what to believe. The media is in a sad state of affairs now. The media is more of a propaganda machine now. Sometimes they even make up or "plant" their own fake news. The impending government shutdown is the latest example. CNN is reporting that it is the Republicans "fault". Fox is reporting that it is the Democrats "fault". Why aren't they just reporting what is going on and let the American people decide where any "fault" lays. In my opinion their is plenty of blame to go around on both sides.

The Cable new channels have become "WORTHLESS" now days. CNN and MSNBC are left wing hacks and nothing else. All they do is make up news, push narratives, and promote liberal views. People like Don Lemon are a freaking Joke. Cumo and Anderson Cooper are just more of the same. Lawrence O'Donnell and Racheal Maddow are so far left they can't even look to the right... What a freak show....

BUT Fox News isn't much better. While I do mostly agree with the conservative view, they push a narrative too. I like Hannity and Ingram, but they come loaded for bear every night with right wing ranting. And Tucker Carlson bores me. It's totally predictable....

So the bottom line is, There is no freakin news anymore. It's become whatever the political views want it to be. Truth is buried so far underground that nobody recognizes it...

and by the way, I was not a Trump supporter. I voted for Mike Huckabee and Cruz, but after they lost I got on board with Trump. I knew from the beginning that Trump was an Idiot with a huge mouth and that's proved to be true.....

BUT, never in my lifetime have I seen so many media go after someone so relentlessly. Every single day they run anti Trump stories, one after another, but they shove the 26,000 point stock market under the table and every other pro Trump story. It's sickening. Heck I cant wait to go out and vote for him again just to shove it in their rear end!

Politics in this country is MESS !

Old Post 01-20-2018 01:42 PM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

With how good our country is doing, maybe politics should stay a mess. No one knows what Trump will do or say next. I wonder if that is exactly what he wants. I am sure the leaders of NOKO, China and Russia are having a fit trying to figure out just how far he will go. Is he really an idiot or it all just a show and he knows exactly what he is doing? He did have his own TV show. And he sure does have the democrats wondering what will come next. They think he is crazy and can't figure him out. I just wonder how a man so crazy made all of that money and raised such a nice family.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-20-2018 at 02:23 PM

Old Post 01-20-2018 02:03 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

REAL NEWS, AFR, 1:00 PM CENTRAL TIME, BRYAN FISCHER, 7:00 AM, SANDY RIOS, AND ACLJ. COM

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-21-2018 03:28 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

GOV. SHUT DOWN IS A DIVERSION, WATCH AS SEE IT MEANS NOTHING, GOV STILL TAKES IN ENOUGH TAX TO OPERATE, GET YOUR MIND OFF THE MEMO'S

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-21-2018 03:33 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
GOV. SHUT DOWN IS A DIVERSION, WATCH AS SEE IT MEANS NOTHING, GOV STILL TAKES IN ENOUGH TAX TO OPERATE, GET YOUR MIND OFF THE MEMO'S

You are exactly right. Everytime something happens that the MSM is reporting 24-7 always look for the back story what they are reporting is usually a diversion from what should be in the news that they don't want to report.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-24-2018 05:10 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Still waiting on release of the memo. CNN is trying their best to discredit the memo already and they don't even know what it says.

Old Post 02-01-2018 05:14 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

ITS COMMING

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-02-2018 05:56 PM
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Memo

Who cares if you are being monitored for corruption if you're not doing anything corrupt?

They can monitor me all they want. They'd get pretty bored though. Maybe they'd find out I have coondogs and coach softball. I'm not concerned if they discover these facts about me.

If I look for a car or tires online, I'm soon bombarded with pop-up ads for cars and tires. I know that everything I buy with a credit card is logged and sold to marketers. No big deal to me.

Best way to avoid being caught up in corruption (through monitoring) is to not be corrupt! Pretty simple.

Old Post 02-03-2018 06:04 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jparker
UKC Forum Member

Your alot different then me thats the money we pay in taxes being wasted you like paying them to do stupid crap all the time i dont they do enough giving themselves raises or being paid off to say this or that or some pevert watching your kids you have no clue on turning the phone on to do sick crap with cant tell me it dont happen theres sick people everywhere because they do hire outside business to do work for them too

Old Post 02-03-2018 11:30 AM
Jparker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jparker Click here to Send Jparker a Private Message Click Here to Email Jparker Find more posts by Jparker Add Jparker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Re: Memo

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
Who cares if you are being monitored for corruption if you're not doing anything corrupt?

They can monitor me all they want. They'd get pretty bored though. Maybe they'd find out I have coondogs and coach softball. I'm not concerned if they discover these facts about me.

If I look for a car or tires online, I'm soon bombarded with pop-up ads for cars and tires. I know that everything I buy with a credit card is logged and sold to marketers. No big deal to me.

Best way to avoid being caught up in corruption (through monitoring) is to not be corrupt! Pretty simple.

YOU MISSED THE POINT, THEY WERE TRYING TO CHANGE THE ELECTION AND OUR CONSTITUTION

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-03-2018 03:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

So, you don't care if they listen and record all of your personal phone calls? I wonder if the people that call you care if their calls are being listened in on. The constitution that our nation is built on says that they can't do that without justification. Well they used made up stories and then leaked them to the news media who printed the stories as "fake news". Then they used these "fake news" stories as justification for the tapping of phones in the Trump Tower. Then they used the information that they obtained from the campaign team to try and defeat Trump.

Old Post 02-03-2018 05:58 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

THEM BOY'S BE IN BIG TROUBLE

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-04-2018 03:21 PM