UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > 401k.....ira
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.
Richard would you mind sharing with us what you do for a living? I work const.

RICHARD IS A PROFESSIONAL HANDLER

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2017 02:41 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I work for the Government. They send me a check every month. I used to have to walk out to the mailbox to get it every month but now they deposit it directly in my bank account.
And nobody in their right mind would pay me to handle a dog.

Old Post 11-29-2017 04:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness...... Where are the Dem/Hillary naysayers today? Has anyone seen what the DOW is doing today? Isn't this just like when all of those DEM fake news pollsters said that Trump would never win? I am sure glad that I didn't listen to them and sell my mutual fund and buy bonds a couple of days ago. The Trump Train just hooked up another engine and shifted into high gear. If all you naysayers didn't listen to me a couple of weeks ago then y'all missed your chance to get on board. I bet that there is a lot of crying going on today.

Old Post 11-30-2017 04:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Sir. Roy i applaud you for saving that kind of $$ good job! Sorry for not being here for you guys The pin cushion been in a tree stand the last few days. went in for lunch friday and thought I heard something about a derailment but it must be fake news. O by the way I had subway (trying to eat healthier)

Old Post 12-03-2017 01:22 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

WISHFULL THINKING ON DEM'S PART, TRUMP AINT GOING NO WERE.

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 12-03-2017 01:39 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
....thought I heard something about a derailment but it must be fake news.....

I must have missed that unless you are talking about the ABC fake news/false news story. Didn't they suspend the newscaster? Maybe he needs to get on board.

Old Post 12-04-2017 09:10 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the unemployment rate is now 4.1%. More than 250,000 new jobs were created just this month. I wonder how the democrats are going to rationalize that? And yes the DOW hit another all time high today. I guess that those libs are mad because they can't use the lack of jobs as an excuse for not working.

We need to give the Russians a big thanks if they actually helped to get Trump elected. Boy did that backfire on them.

Old Post 12-08-2017 11:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wonder what the Coonhound supply vendors think about Trump? I went to my local supplier yesterday and it was packed. They told me that they had never been so busy. There are going to be a lot of happy coonhunters this Christmas.

Old Post 12-14-2017 12:40 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

sorry guys been working and hunting but tring to keep up on all your wisdom. also been in deep talks with every one at ukc! I aprove of the way they cleaned up the mess at the world hunt so much that a privite group of very concerned americans are going to try to hire them to fix this tRump mess we are in!!

Old Post 12-17-2017 01:43 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
sorry guys been working and hunting but tring to keep up on all your wisdom. also been in deep talks with every one at ukc! I aprove of the way they cleaned up the mess at the world hunt so much that a privite group of very concerned americans are going to try to hire them to fix this tRump mess we are in!!

WHAT tRump MESS ?

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 12-17-2017 03:00 PM
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
WHAT tRump MESS ?

I'd like to know the answer to that myself!

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 12-17-2017 03:52 PM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

No one with an IRA or 401-K thinks that it is a mess

Old Post 12-17-2017 06:51 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ringtail
I'd like to know the answer to that myself!

X2
must be he watches CNN?

Old Post 12-18-2017 01:33 AM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
WHAT tRump MESS ?

I’m enjoying this Trump Mess.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 12-18-2017 03:59 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, what a Christmas present Trump has given us. He keeps talking about lower taxes being our present but our real Christmas present was to our IRA or 401 k's. Y'all need to recheck yours today. Santa Trump put another $500 in mine yesterday. I feel sorry for you never Trumpets who put your money into bonds. Ho Ho Ho....

Old Post 12-19-2017 02:01 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, what a Christmas present Trump has given us. He keeps talking about lower taxes being our present but our real Christmas present was to our IRA or 401 k's. Y'all need to recheck yours today. Santa Trump put another $500 in mine yesterday. I feel sorry for you never Trumpets who put your money into bonds. Ho Ho Ho....

OBAMA BONDS hee hee

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 12-19-2017 06:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Everyone should get on the interweb and check their 401 K or IRA's today. Oh my goodness.... The Trump Train is rolling now.

Old Post 01-08-2018 02:30 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

YA, AND I HERD THIS MORN ON AFR THAT A BUNCH OF THESE LEFT WING NUTS ARE TRYING TO COME WITH A PROOF OF HIM BEING MENTALY UN FIT SO THEY CAN IMPEACH HIM, WHAT A BUNCH OF COMMUNISTIC NUTS

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-08-2018 06:59 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
I’m enjoying this Trump Mess.

Oh my goodness, I am sure enjoying this Trump mess today. It just keeps getting better and better. Now what am I going to do with all of this money.

Old Post 01-12-2018 12:24 AM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

BIRD OF A FETHETR FLOCK TOGETHER

Old Post 01-12-2018 01:58 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

JOBS ARE UP, STOCK MARKET IS UP, OIL IS UP, UNEMPLOYMENT IS DOWN IF THIS WAS OBAMA THEY'D BE BUILDING STATUES IN HIS HONER.

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-12-2018 11:43 AM
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

Our relationship with Israel has been restored and acknowledging Jurusalem as the capital.

Old Post 01-12-2018 12:50 PM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bloxhdc
Our relationship with Israel has been restored and acknowledging Jurusalem as the capital.

X2

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-12-2018 03:07 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now Dodge is moving their truck plant back to Michigan. What a mess that is going to be.

Old Post 01-12-2018 10:50 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, I am sure enjoying this Trump mess today. It just keeps getting better and better. Now what am I going to do with all of this money.

I know where there is a walker pup you can buy. I saw your lipper dogs you, need somrthing with a little more white on it.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-13-2018 03:00 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote