UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > 401k.....ira
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

401k.....IRA

Everyone needs to get on their phone/computer and check out their 401K or IRA tonight. If you voted for Trump then congratulations. If you voted for Hillary then you are getting a free ride on the Trump Train.....Welcome aboard.....

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-21-2017 at 07:09 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2017 04:17 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

+1

Old Post 11-21-2017 10:40 PM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

On the train and until the market crashes again things are looking like I can retire someday.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 11-23-2017 12:54 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Take some of the gains. Give your broker permission if things start south to dump a bunch

Old Post 11-23-2017 07:53 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

You will think tRump train its coming! just changed mine back to the safe side. Job were coming back to the US at a record pace way before DIC. ( dictator) tRump got in.What good is a tax cut when it raises the national det. 1.5 trillion ???

Old Post 11-24-2017 08:02 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I bet You hunt blueticks

Old Post 11-24-2017 09:19 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

YES SIR SMART FELLA LOL

Old Post 11-24-2017 11:02 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.
You will think tRump train its coming! just changed mine back to the safe side. Job were coming back to the US at a record pace way before DIC. ( dictator) tRump got in.What good is a tax cut when it raises the national det. 1.5 trillion ???

YOU HAVE RECEIVED FAKE NEWS 101

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-25-2017 12:16 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

CORRECT ECONOMY NEWS IS 8:00 AM TO 10:AM WITH DAN SEALIA AT AFR.COM

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-25-2017 12:20 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I made another $300 today without ever getting off the couch. Tha Trump Train just keeps on rolling. The economists that I have talked to all say that the tax cut will actually decrease the deficit by increasing overall tax revenue. It is simple rithmetic. If you decrease the percentage of income paid but increase the income then overall the deficit will decrease. Also simple math that we all learned in elementary school should tell you that if you want to decrease the deficit then you will have to decrease the money paid out in welfare.

Old Post 11-25-2017 02:35 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

So I looked at mine today. Over the past 4 years my highest rate of return has been 6.2, and lowest was 2.6. This year it’s 12.2. That’s double. With the steepest climb since trump has been in office. Something doesn’t add up. If Obama wants to try and take credit for this then why couldn’t he do this 4 years ago. I contribute 24.2% pretax to my 401K. It’s been a savings account for a long time but now it’s actually starting to look like an investment account. He didn’t give 2 shits about us while he was in office. And everyone from the big city’s wonder why we like trump!!!

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 11-25-2017 02:41 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Mark V. I can't wait to tell Matt G. that you are liberal dumocrat. I figured Doug L. was a little limped wrist. lol

Old Post 11-25-2017 09:48 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I made another $300 today without ever getting off the couch. Tha Trump Train just keeps on rolling. The economists that I have talked to all say that the tax cut will actually decrease the deficit by increasing overall tax revenue. It is simple rithmetic. If you decrease the percentage of income paid but increase the income then overall the deficit will decrease. Also simple math that we all learned in elementary school should tell you that if you want to decrease the deficit then you will have to decrease the money paid out in welfare.

I AGREE BUT WHEN OBAMA WAS IN NO ONE WORRIED ABOUT THE DEFICIT, O INCREASED THE DEFICIT MORE THAN ALL THE OTHER PRESIDENTS COMBINED, NOW THE L WING NUTS EXPECT TRUMP TO FIX IT OR HE SHOULD BE BOOTED, GO FIGURE

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Last edited by oklared on 11-26-2017 at 01:31 PM

Old Post 11-26-2017 01:27 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Altra conservatived demo.
I believe that anyone & everyone that need a helping hand should get one ( one time) not for live. You elect Sir. Mark pres.captian or gov. Anyone that is getting fed.help will have to pee every month for tobacco, achol,& drugs. if you pay with a link card a flashing light will go off to let everyone know what you just bought. Like I said I do believe folks need a hand but without a bit of embarrassment there is no motovation to change. The worker deserve a fair hr.wage ( Not what the rich owner what to pay) the average large to big buinesses were making good $$ under Mr.O but they would allow a demo. pres. to get any credit he did run the deficit up which is wrong anyway you look at it. but he was handed one of the worst depression in U S. history. (they called it a recession but with out the help of unemployment it wound have been a depression 90 % of US. voter's are single issue voters( trees, guns, prolife,wages or your parents voted the same way) DO NOT PLAY the card that you think so & so is a better guy becouse we have no idea who they realy are. Lets not forget the stock market crash in 08! and MR. O. didnt cause that in 150days of office. J.M.O.

Old Post 11-27-2017 01:51 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Speaking of welfare your Mr. O never had a job in his life. He was and is A MUSLIM Him and his honey Hillary should be in prison.

Old Post 11-27-2017 04:52 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why do these threads keep ending up being about Obama or Hillary? We need to move on. Trump is doing his job. He is doing exactly what he said that he would do and it is working. The economy is going through the roof. ISIS is on the run. Our jobs are coming back from overseas. The rest of the world respects us now and knows that we won't roll over. Illegal immigration is way way down. He is making America great again just like he said that he would.

Old Post 11-27-2017 01:42 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

True.....

quote:
Why do these threads keep ending up being about Obama or Hillary? We need to move on. Trump is doing his job. He is doing exactly what he said that he would do and it is working. The economy is going through the roof. ISIS is on the run. Our jobs are coming back from overseas. The rest of the world respects us now and knows that we won't roll over. Illegal immigration is way way down. He is making America great again just like he said that he would.

You hit the nail on the head Richard........
I agree.......Move On.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 11-27-2017 02:42 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Yes She did lose becouse she didn't deserve to win IT SURE WAS A NICE DAY TODAY. A

Old Post 11-27-2017 11:50 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:

X2

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-28-2017 12:35 AM
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Look Closer

quote:

Lets not forget the stock market crash in 08! and MR. O. didnt cause that in 150days of office. J.M.O.

The stock market crash in 08 was when Bush was in office. I doubt that O'Bama gets elected if not for that crash (worst since 1929).

It went from around 6000 in 08 to about 24000 now. That to me says a downturn is coming. Historically, markets just don't keep going up for that long. Some will blame Trump when it falls. The reality is that's the market is just cyclical. It doesn't go up forever, and it doesn't stay down forever.

Old Post 11-28-2017 03:46 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Honalieh is correct their has been a 3year steady clime in the stock market, this is only happend to this magnstude 3time in the history of the market (the way I under stand it. The air brakes are about to be aplied BONDS & Blueticks are our only hope

Old Post 11-28-2017 10:11 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I believe that anyone & everyone that need a helping hand should get one ( one time) not for live. You elect Sir. Mark pres.captian or gov. Anyone that is getting fed.help will have to pee every month for tobacco, achol,& drugs. if you pay with a link card a flashing light will go off to let everyone know what you just bought. Like I said I do believe folks need a hand but without a bit of embarrassment there is no motovation to change. The worker deserve a fair hr.wage ( Not what the rich owner what to pay) the average large to big buinesses were making good $$ under Mr.O but they would allow a demo. pres. to get any credit he did run the deficit up which is wrong anyway you look at it. but he was handed one of the worst depression in U S. history. (they called it a recession but with out the help of unemployment it wound have been a depression 90 % of US. voter's are single issue voters( trees, guns, prolife,wages or your parents voted the same way) DO NOT PLAY the card that you think so & so is a better guy becouse we have no idea who they realy are. Lets not forget the stock market crash in 08! and MR. O. didnt cause that in 150days of office. J.M.O.

O HAD 8 YEARS, INTIRE COUNTRY WENT MIDDLE EAST

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-28-2017 11:57 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Altra conservatived demo...I believe that anyone & everyone that need a helping hand should get one ( one time) not for live...... The worker deserve a fair hr.wage.....

I believe that everyone should have the opportunity to help themselves. Improving the economy and adding
jobs will give everyone that opportunity. If they dont take that opportunity then that is their decision. Every worker "deserves" a fair wage? Oh my goodness.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-28-2017 at 03:07 PM

Old Post 11-28-2017 03:05 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Richard would you mind sharing with us what you do for a living? I work const.

Old Post 11-29-2017 12:10 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

As PRESIDENT TRUMP said I am getting tired of winning. LOL another 2000.00 gain this month boring. lol

Old Post 11-29-2017 02:38 AM