UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Official MLB Contest And Conversation 2017
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Official MLB Contest And Conversation 2017

Alright...here we go. Not sure when each team's opening day is and want to give everyone time to make their predictions. A valuable UKC prize package is on the line for whoever has the most correct division winners. In case of a tie, whoever made their prediction first wins. Picks must be placed by Saturday, April 1st.

Here's mine:

AL East - Red Sox
AL Central - Indians
AL West - Rangers

NL East - Mets
NL Central - Cubs
NL West - Dodgers

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2017 01:45 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Divison Winners

AL EAST: Red Sox
AL Central: Indians
Al West: Astros

NL East: Nationals
NL Central: Cubs
NL West: Giants

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 03-28-2017 02:45 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Rest of the picture.

To make it interesting, I will pick the wild cards also:
AL: Orioles and Blue Jays
NL Dodgers and Cardinals

World Series : San Francisco vs Cleveland.

All this before the first pitch is thrown. Now all I can do is hope the guys don't make me look really dumb like last year.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 03-28-2017 02:50 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hspencer
UKC Forum Member

I'm joining in this year! I'm one of the few baseball fans in the office along with Todd, so we'll see how this goes.

AL East: Red Sox
AL Central: Indians
AL West: Astros

NL East: Nationals
NL Central: Cubs
NL West: Dodgers

I almost put the Tigers winning their division, but I think I know better than that..ha!

I should also make note that I'm heading to Sun Trust for Opening Day in Atlanta in April. I'm a Tigers fan of course, but an even bigger Braves fan at heart.

Old Post 03-28-2017 04:27 PM
Hspencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hspencer Click here to Send Hspencer a Private Message Click Here to Email Hspencer Find more posts by Hspencer Add Hspencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

I wish I could go Hannah. That's St. Jude's weekend and there are more important things to do.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 03-28-2017 06:22 PM
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

AL East- Red Sox
AL Central- Tigers
AL West- Astros

NL East- Nationals
NL Central- Cubs
NL West- Dodgers

Old Post 03-28-2017 10:26 PM
Duckassassin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duckassassin Click here to Send Duckassassin a Private Message Find more posts by Duckassassin Add Duckassassin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

AL East-Orioles
AL Central-Indians
AL West-Astros

NL East-Nationals
NL Central-Cubs
NL West-Giants

“PR”Woodland Country Side
“PR”Dukes Tree Bustin Duchess
“PR”Country Roads Ranger Jim

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
HBCH"PR"Shenango White River Bella
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
HBCH Woodland K Hello Dolly
“PR”Woodland Danger Ranger
State Line Gypsy

Old Post 03-28-2017 10:47 PM
jakecumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jakecumberledge Click here to Send jakecumberledge a Private Message Find more posts by jakecumberledge Add jakecumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

AL East-Blue Jays
AL Central-Indians
AL West-Astros

NL East-Nationals
NL Central-Cubs
NL West-Dodgers

Hey, someone took my first choice, so I had to go off the board with the Jays.

Old Post 03-29-2017 02:52 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up 2017 picks

I really feel the RedSox will win the east, but I could never forgive myself for not picking the Yanks, they did have a pretty good preseason.

AL East - Yankees
AL Central - Indians
AL West - Rangers

NL East - Nationals
NL Central - Cubs
NL West - Giants

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 03-29-2017 11:15 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeets
UKC Forum Member

after doing this a few years i figured out i slick tree alot but here goes any hoot. lol
AL EAST-REDSOXS
AL CENTRAL-INDIANS
AL WEST-ASTROS
NL EAST-METS
NL CENTRAL-CUBS
NL WEST-GIANTS

Old Post 03-30-2017 06:30 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: 2017 picks

quote:
Originally posted by MIKE CARDER
I really feel the RedSox will win the east, but I could never forgive myself for not picking the Yanks, they did have a pretty good preseason.

AL East - Yankees
AL Central - Indians
AL West - Rangers

NL East - Nationals
NL Central - Cubs
NL West - Giants

Mike I am with you on the Yankees, and I wanted to pick them, but I guess I am thinking to much about that nice package that Todd keeps talking about for the winner. LOL. I do hope they win their league, but I think they are a year away.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 03-30-2017 01:14 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

National League first since they plan real baseball

NL East Nationals

NL Central Cub's

NL West Dodger's

Now the softball league

AL East Red Sox

AL Central Royals

AL West Rangers

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 03-30-2017 04:53 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeets
UKC Forum Member

haha mr.bond,i agree.lol

Old Post 03-31-2017 05:12 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

I think things start counting tomorrow. Better get those picks recorded. That prize package is a big one, and Todd himself is throwing in a weekend for two at the World Series, so I am told.....

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 03-31-2017 02:36 PM
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
I think things start counting tomorrow. Better get those picks recorded. That prize package is a big one, and Todd himself is throwing in a weekend for two at the World Series, so I am told.....

Are you sure that's what you heard or was it a no-expenses paid trip to hunt coon in Georgia cut-overs with Rock?

Old Post 03-31-2017 02:58 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Hey Todd I don't see Looser Linkous's picks on here have you banned him already ?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 03-31-2017 09:46 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Nationals
Cubs
Dodgers

Indians
Astros
Yankees

Old Post 03-31-2017 09:51 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Nationals
CUBS
Diamondbacks

Red Sox
Indians
Astros

319-201-8445

Old Post 04-01-2017 05:55 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

Red Sox
Indians
Rangers

Nationals
Cubs
Giants

Old Post 04-01-2017 03:41 PM
John Sisley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Sisley Click here to Send John Sisley a Private Message Click Here to Email John Sisley Find more posts by John Sisley Add John Sisley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
Are you sure that's what you heard or was it a no-expenses paid trip to hunt coon in Georgia cut-overs with Rock?

That could work. What I get if I win? LOL

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 04-02-2017 03:23 PM
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

Red Sox
Indians
Rangers

Mets
Cubs
Dodgers

Old Post 04-02-2017 04:19 PM
Matt Marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Marshall Click here to Send Matt Marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Marshall Find more posts by Matt Marshall Add Matt Marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

That's about right.....Tigers are undefeated and Braves haven't won a game all year!

Old Post 04-05-2017 01:51 PM
skeets
UKC Forum Member

tree ole tomahawk chop in there deep. lol

Old Post 04-06-2017 10:33 AM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

BRAVES finally win one. lol. at least we won't be skunked for the year. I really still have no idea why they kept that overweight pitcher they had throwing last night.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 04-06-2017 12:45 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Tigers must have used there bull pen today

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-07-2017 03:07 AM