UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Official MLB Contest And Conversation 2017
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
If Gardenhire needs an assistant, the Braves can let you have Stinker.....free of charge....we may even pay him y
to take him.

Oh my you want Freddie back

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2017 08:58 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cliff Thornburg
UKC Forum Member

I actually think R A Dickey would be a good value at 200 innings of 4 era at 8 million.

Old Post 10-23-2017 10:31 PM
Cliff Thornburg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff Thornburg Click here to Send Cliff Thornburg a Private Message Visit Cliff Thornburg's homepage! Find more posts by Cliff Thornburg Add Cliff Thornburg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

just think Kellam...if the Tigers would have waited a few days they could have signed Dusty Baker as the new manager, seen where the Nationals canned him

Old Post 10-24-2017 02:18 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
Oh my you want Freddie back

no way for freddi. I do think there are some good ones out there to pick from. Baker is old, but he has a way of beating up on the Braves. He could be a good jump starter for say 3-4 years and then get a long term guy to steer the ship.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 10-24-2017 03:15 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cliff Thornburg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dlinkous
just think Kellam...if the Tigers would have waited a few days they could have signed Dusty Baker as the new manager, seen where the Nationals canned him

I suspect that Bryce Harper might be the cancer in the Nationals organization and not Dusty Baker.

Old Post 10-24-2017 04:56 PM
Cliff Thornburg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff Thornburg Click here to Send Cliff Thornburg a Private Message Visit Cliff Thornburg's homepage! Find more posts by Cliff Thornburg Add Cliff Thornburg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Harper will soon be a Yankee

Old Post 10-24-2017 04:58 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Wow...game 2 was awesome! Those two teams deserve to be there. I don't care who wins as long as it's the American League!

Old Post 10-26-2017 01:32 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Yankees are now in the market for a manager

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 10-26-2017 04:18 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

I vote Joe for Atlanta. give them stinker and everybody else for free. Stink won't last 50 games up there.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 10-27-2017 12:37 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Yankees manager

I say they pursue some experience in Don Mattingly. Would love to see him come back.

Hey what was the prize package for the winner or are we in a tie until the dodgers win it all?

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 10-29-2017 06:20 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

I missed game one but every other game in this series has been great! Best world series ever.

Still assembling Hannah's prize package. Also the best prize package ever!

Old Post 10-31-2017 01:36 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
I missed game one but every other game in this series has been great! Best world series ever.

Still assembling Hannah's prize package. Also the best prize package ever!

I agree!!
Biggest game of Verlander's career tonight.Tonight is why he agreed to be traded to Houston.Hope he brings his A game and dominates.

Old Post 10-31-2017 02:22 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

I'm happy with that World Series including the final outcome! Thanks everyone for making the 2017 MLB thread an interesting place to visit.

Hannah....your check is in the mail.

Looking forward to next year already!

Old Post 11-02-2017 04:49 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

agreed...lots of fun. nest year will be interesting indeed. maybe some off season moves and manager changes will create even more excitement.

Right now its the BCS poll that put my Dawgs in the playoffs @ # 1. Ole Saban is so nervous he can't think straight. If he had only paid Kirby more. HAHA. Kirby is an ole dawg and always has been. He just came home now. GO DAWGS!!!!

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 11-02-2017 06:40 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Don't worry Rock if the Dawgs make it will be Roll Tide Roll anyway

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-03-2017 04:13 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

there was a lot of X Braves on the Houston team

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-03-2017 04:15 PM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Cant Wait

Next years Baby Bombers should be a force to reckon with.
We just need a manager, hopefully Girardi will go to Detroit and take the to the playoffs at least, but we all know that's as far as he can make it.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 11-03-2017 09:24 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Well I guess now with the addition of Stanton the rest of the American League East is playing for the Wild Card

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-11-2017 08:54 PM
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Well the Tigers got worse last night. Ian Kinsler to the Angels for two minor leaguers. I got a feeling it's going to be a long year for Tiger fans.

Old Post 12-14-2017 01:38 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Boy I

Really hate this for you Tiger Fan's

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...mlb/1040918001/

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 01-18-2018 03:34 PM
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Don't lie. You think it's funny. I'll think it's funny if they end up with a better record than the Braves.

Old Post 01-18-2018 03:48 PM
Cliff Thornburg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
Well the Tigers got worse last night. Ian Kinsler to the Angels for two minor leaguers. I got a feeling it's going to be a long year for Tiger fans.

The Royals and the Tigers are both going to be the whipping boys. Royals ave no pitching, starting or otherwise, and no plans to get any. The only rumors out there are trading Danny Duffy. Royals teams without pitching is a movie I have seen before! Let’s call joba chamberlain!

Old Post 01-22-2018 08:35 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Smile ATTENTION TODD !!!!

You don't want to miss this

https://tomahawktake.com/2018/02/12...ory-90s-braves/

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 02-12-2018 03:01 PM