UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Grch Grnitech Credit River Tucker
Pages (33): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

Ben sorry to hear about Tucker. I still can't believe he swam the Minnesota river across and back that night and had his coon at 13 yrs old. Give me a call when you get a chance I wanted to talk to you about something.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2011 10:51 PM
Snake1oz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake1oz Click here to Send Snake1oz a Private Message Click Here to Email Snake1oz Find more posts by Snake1oz Add Snake1oz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbecker09
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that Ben.

NiteCh Ch'PR' C&Ts Makin it Rain Hundo's

****RIP****
*GrNiteChGrCh"PR"S-N-B's Stylish Rebel
**GrNiteCh'PR' The Lady Jade
**GrNite Ch'PR' Stylish Super Sally
*Nite Ch'PR' Beckers Buckeye Wild Maxx
*NiteCh'PR' Beckers Tree Time Tom

Old Post 08-13-2011 11:37 PM
bbecker09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbecker09 Click here to Send bbecker09 a Private Message Click Here to Email bbecker09 Find more posts by bbecker09 Add bbecker09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Snake1oz
Ben sorry to hear about Tucker. I still can't believe he swam the Minnesota river across and back that night and had his coon at 13 yrs old. Give me a call when you get a chance I wanted to talk to you about something.
track drivin,coon treein machine.id handle tucker anytime.maybe his EXTREME LOUD MOUTH scared some.agaib.RIP credit river tucker, and screw the critics.JMO

Past:GR NT CH GR CH Stylish Rebel
GR NT Ch The Lady Jade
GR NT Ch Styish Super Sally

Old Post 08-14-2011 12:46 AM
travis becker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis becker Click here to Send travis becker a Private Message Click Here to Email travis becker Find more posts by travis becker Add travis becker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh stepka
New UKC Forum Member

save

Old Post 09-05-2011 03:24 AM
josh stepka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh stepka Click here to Send josh stepka a Private Message Click Here to Email josh stepka Find more posts by josh stepka Add josh stepka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truly
Banned

Jr is now Grand Nite Ch.

Old Post 09-10-2011 03:02 PM
truly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truly Click here to Send truly a Private Message Find more posts by truly Add truly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Ben!!

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 09-10-2011 04:03 PM
travis becker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis becker Click here to Send travis becker a Private Message Click Here to Email travis becker Find more posts by travis becker Add travis becker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

way to go Ben

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 09-10-2011 04:30 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truly
Banned

Thanks Trav and Jay.
Jay- I felt bad I missed Phil and Jim last night. Did not see them til draw out time and never even said hi. I drove straight home afterwords as I have a female to breed, so won't get a chance to say hi today. Greet them for me if you would please.

Trav, I have called a few times and always goes to voicemail- call me sometime- I wanna hunt with you this fall, get caught up and see your dogs. I wanna see Sally go.

Old Post 09-10-2011 07:59 PM
truly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truly Click here to Send truly a Private Message Find more posts by truly Add truly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/cjd_daa/IM000059.jpg

Old Post 09-12-2011 12:28 AM
Chris Dailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dailey Click here to Send Chris Dailey a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dailey Find more posts by Chris Dailey Add Chris Dailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh stepka
New UKC Forum Member

Lookin good JR

NITE CH pr WILD STYLISH ANNIE

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:22 AM
josh stepka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh stepka Click here to Send josh stepka a Private Message Click Here to Email josh stepka Find more posts by josh stepka Add josh stepka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KevenPete
UKC Forum Member

Tucker grand pup

Old Post 09-15-2011 05:33 AM
KevenPete is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KevenPete Click here to Send KevenPete a Private Message Find more posts by KevenPete Add KevenPete to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truly
Banned

nice pics- good looking dog.
This isn't the bear that killed three dogs on that 8 hour run is it? I heard they rotated 26 different dogs in and out to support a Tucker pup and grandpup that ran it continuously for the whole run.
See you in a couple days- I am feeling a bit lucky- Jr spent an hour in a 162 yard culvert tonight- ran a coon in, happy to have him back out!

Old Post 09-15-2011 07:06 AM
KevenPete
UKC Forum Member

No ben this is not that pup. That bear wouldn't climb and was shot on the ground. Didn't put this pup out on that bear, with all the other dogs getting beat up. Would like to keep him around for a little while yet to see what he is going to turn out to be.

Good luck this weekend with JR.

Old Post 09-15-2011 01:22 PM
KevenPete is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KevenPete Click here to Send KevenPete a Private Message Find more posts by KevenPete Add KevenPete to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh stepka
New UKC Forum Member

Pups out of Junior due nov 15th

NITE CH pr WILD STYLISH ANNIE

Old Post 11-06-2011 07:47 AM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

What's your female bred like Josh? Good luck with your pups!

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 11-06-2011 07:55 PM
truly
Banned

Travis- see ad here:
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=460079

Old Post 11-06-2011 10:11 PM
truly
Banned

save

Old Post 10-27-2012 12:54 AM
truly
Banned

archive!

Old Post 11-15-2013 04:20 PM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

Btt

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 09-23-2014 03:01 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

How close can a man get a pup or young dog off of tucker? He was the nicest dog I hunted against back when he was young. I always remembered his name, but never kept up with him.

Old Post 09-23-2014 05:16 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny Phipps
How close can a man get a pup or young dog off of tucker? He was the nicest dog I hunted against back when he was young. I always remembered his name, but never kept up with him.
I will talk to Ben and find out what/if anything is available and let you know

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 09-24-2014 12:06 PM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

Hey sonny, you can contact Ben at 612-501-7443. There is some tucker seman available also possibly some half brothers and sisters available. Ben will treat ya right! Thanks!

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 09-24-2014 01:42 PM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

Btt

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 10-20-2014 10:35 AM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

My old NT CH GR CH TUCKER'S SILVER HAWK (DOB) 2003 still here, but I retired him. Has Arthritis pretty bad from all the ice cold water he was hunted in through the years. One of the best water dogs I have owned water never got too cold for him, but over the years it took it's toll on him.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 01-26-2015 05:19 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

Btt

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 03-21-2015 05:57 PM