UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (495): « First ... « 493 494 [495]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

HB. when they talk about drilling holes in your head,i would want a different opinion too..hope they find out whats wrong with him..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2018 09:39 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex W Sims
HB. when they talk about drilling holes in your head,i would want a different opinion too..hope they find out whats wrong with him..
you got that right alot's these doc's today wanna use ya like a guenia pig that's whata buddy of mine told me he knew a place that would put a divice in my chest and im thinkin dril some holes in my head to stop these tremors i have from my parkisons told him if i get to where i can't walk or move i might try it but im still movein so it ain't happenin lol

Old Post 01-20-2018 11:23 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

HB, r u on meds for ur Parkinson's? I'm really feeling weird the last couple of days. I didn't feel like this before I started the meds. I had tremors in my left hand and cramps in my left ft. Could walk coon hunting and trapping and feel fine. Today, I walked to the mailbox and back and felt horrible.

Old Post 01-21-2018 02:32 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

no ridge all that med did for me was make me sick as hell i quit takein it mine is on my right side my hand shakes any time i am not movein it sometimes it goes down in my right leg im shakein all over my blance is bad at times best thing i found for me is stay busy but it effects differn't folk's in differnt ways i have a buddy i drove truck with it put him in a wheel chair i did alot of readin on it when the doc told me i had it knew something wasn't right when i was in my late 50s but didn't do anything it hit me pretty good at 60 that's when my family doc sent me to a nuroligist he said it was parkisons if ya ever wana talk about it i will pm you my number

Old Post 01-21-2018 03:03 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

thick fog here this morning....snow has all melted over night..bare ground is nice to see.

Old Post 01-21-2018 01:47 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

46 here we had a light drizzle all nite snow is gone but still have some ice left from the 1st storm that froze all that rain then turn cold and snow on top of it i chiped a bunch of ice off dad's sidewalk this moronin

Old Post 01-21-2018 03:06 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex W Sims
thick fog here this morning....snow has all melted over night..bare ground is nice to see.
BIG 10 4 ON THAT got 49 w/ a nice warm breeze.

Old Post 01-21-2018 10:14 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

ground is bare here also got all the ice chip off the road in frt of the house

Old Post 01-21-2018 11:28 PM