UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch Grntch Timber Rattlin' Swag and Silver Ch Ntch Timber Rattlin' Bookie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bkimbrough
UKC Forum Member

Silver Ch Grntch Timber Rattlin' Swag and Silver Ch Ntch Timber Rattlin' Bookie

Swag and Bookie are both up for stud. Swag is coming on 10 years old, stud fee is $500. Bookie is 2 years old and just got in the final 4 of the fall super stakes. Bookie's stud fee is $400. Both are paid up in the Super stakes and Performance Program.

256-565-7213
Bartlett Kimbrough

PKC SILVER CH 2017 PKC TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4 GRNTCH TIMBER RATTLIN SWAG
PKC CH GRNTCH TIMBER RATTLIN 9 TO 5
PKC GOLD CH GRNTCH TIMBER RATTLIN BOOKIE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2021 08:57 PM
bkimbrough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bkimbrough Click here to Send bkimbrough a Private Message Click Here to Email bkimbrough Find more posts by bkimbrough Add bkimbrough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bkimbrough
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by bkimbrough on 10-06-2021 at 09:03 PM

Old Post 10-06-2021 09:00 PM
bkimbrough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bkimbrough Click here to Send bkimbrough a Private Message Click Here to Email bkimbrough Find more posts by bkimbrough Add bkimbrough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bkimbrough
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-06-2021 09:02 PM
bkimbrough
UKC Forum Member

Bookie pup

Here is a Bookie pup I'm keeping for myself. Just showing off.

Old Post 11-05-2021 05:39 PM
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Bookie Pup

Looking good Bartlett . Real Hound sure enough .

Old Post 11-06-2021 07:48 PM
joe boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe boy Click here to Send joe boy a Private Message Click Here to Email joe boy Visit joe boy's homepage! Find more posts by joe boy Add joe boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris McCrary
UKC Forum Member

That's a fine pup!

Always liked Bookie even before he placed as high as he did. Was told, why not go to Swag who's proven, who produced Bookie, etc?? Granted this was almost a year prior to the SS or whenever you first started him in the hunts. My line of thinking was Swag speaks for himself, then Lacy has Blue John and Dottie behind her...so many top reproducers that win too.

I really like that pup something serious. I need to come over and hunt with you sometime soon. I'm trying to figure out what direction i want to move forward with and after hunting a young dog for my buddy, it has me ready to start over. The winding ability, huge mouth, bawl track, huge locate, cold nose, layups, etc has me bored/unsatisfied with what I have now. Not that she's garbage, just the little dog had everything mine has and the mouth I like, plus a much better nose. Mine will layup some and she can work a bad track for what I consider a medium nose, but not fast enough and not laying them up often enough. It's almost as if she's got too much brain for her nose, and she'll grind some really bad tracks out, but she's slower at it than I like. The layups have to be Iin certain atmospheric conditions for her to do it, it seems. Basically an 11-12 month old dog with maybe 30 nights on her, was treeing coons many dogs didn't know were there and more than I thought were on the public land. Granted she's not out of anything close to Swag or Bookie, but if he's like you describe, he may be something I need to add.

I'm over in middle GA around Macon, so not too far. Hit me up on FB messenger when you get a minute. We're friends and actually just tagged you in a post which made me come look up his pedigree.

Old Post 12-04-2021 11:47 AM
Chris McCrary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris McCrary Click here to Send Chris McCrary a Private Message Find more posts by Chris McCrary Add Chris McCrary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bkimbrough
UKC Forum Member

bred a nice double cody jar female to swag last week

Old Post 02-14-2022 08:09 PM
Austin
UKC Forum Member

Location?

I was curious what part of Alabama are you in and are both these dogs bawl on track chop on tree? They're are good looking hounds.

Old Post 04-05-2022 03:55 PM
Austin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Austin Click here to Send Austin a Private Message Find more posts by Austin Add Austin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bkimbrough
UKC Forum Member

Bookie and Swag

After September 1 Swag will no longer be available to the general public. I am putting all my attention towards breeding and pushing Bookie pups. Ive got a 10 month old and 11 month old off Bookie that are treeing coons alone every night. The future is bright!!! Get in touch with me to set up a breeding.

256-565-7213
Thanks,
Bartlett Kimbrough

Old Post 08-04-2022 05:47 PM
bkimbrough
UKC Forum Member

Bookie

Bookie is payed up in SS an Performance. There are some nice pups on the ground off him now, some nice females bred to him, and some nice ones lined up to breed to him.

Bred out of this world and will reproduce on any bloodline or breed.

256-565-7213

Old Post 11-30-2022 05:29 PM