UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Red dogs just can't get no respect !!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Red dogs just can't get no respect !!

Buuuuuuut they beat the blueticks to achieving a world championship lol !!

Tarbaby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2019 02:36 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Was some footwork involved in that win or is it just hearsay??

Old Post 03-18-2019 02:48 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Don't know I been catching fish going again today. She cashed the check that's all that counts.

Tarbaby

Old Post 03-18-2019 02:55 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

Watched the live stream , could hear a dog squall , cast heard it also, couldn't see anything.

Old Post 03-18-2019 03:30 PM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Woodmerchant30
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tar

quote:
Originally posted by blue blue
Was some footwork involved in that win or is it just hearsay??

Nobody seen anything so I suppose it’s hear say...you get minused 100 for every 10 minutes a dog doesn’t hunt in chkc , there was 18 minutes to hunt when the time was started on Tammy , she would’ve only took 100 minus at worst and neither dog was in a position to gain anything from it !

Old Post 03-18-2019 03:31 PM
Woodmerchant30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woodmerchant30 Click here to Send Woodmerchant30 a Private Message Find more posts by Woodmerchant30 Add Woodmerchant30 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ScottCK 6
Watched the live stream , could hear a dog squall , cast heard it also, couldn't see anything.

Coon get hold of a hound?

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 03-18-2019 03:33 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

You can hear a dog holler fairly loud.

Old Post 03-18-2019 03:36 PM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Woodmerchant30
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ScottCK 6
You can hear a dog holler fairly loud.

And most everybody has a good idea what happened lol

Old Post 03-18-2019 03:40 PM
Woodmerchant30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woodmerchant30 Click here to Send Woodmerchant30 a Private Message Find more posts by Woodmerchant30 Add Woodmerchant30 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

The dog hollers with 11:22 remaining, best I can tell is everyone is in front of camera, they way the judge turns , it looks like the dog is behind camera.

Old Post 03-18-2019 03:44 PM
yadkintar
Banned

They was jogging wide open the last 45 minutes of the hunt sometimes things just get in the way ! One of the panel members had to be taken to the hospital with a blown knee might have been him screamen ! Yep that's what it was !

Ukc gonna start live streaming their final fours live action maaaaaaaaaan lol !

Tarbaby

Old Post 03-18-2019 03:46 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Maybe she stepped on a briar.

Old Post 03-18-2019 03:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Race is on

Tar
Don't forget about those spotted dogs she beat also!! JesseJ

Old Post 03-18-2019 06:53 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Screaming

We all know the screaming was Mr. Lambert, he was so excited you could hear him all the way to Kalamazoo. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-18-2019 06:59 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

A lot of people have been saying a lot of bad stuff about this. All I know is you can’t scratch what you can’t see and Ol Red got a bigger check than everyone else. Don’t forget guys this is a team sport and the handler has to try just as hard to win as the dog lol. I’m not condoning cheating but I guarantee you worse goes on at EVERY world hunt than what they say happened there. If I was judging I wouldn’t even have excepted the question. If I didn’t see it happen there wasn’t anything to question.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 03-18-2019 10:16 PM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

What happened to the Is it true thread?

Old Post 03-18-2019 10:29 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Well

I guess it just how people look at everything differently. My dog was leading a late cast at this hunt with 125 plus next dog 175 - with only a few minutes left. Mine when back to his tree and got scratched if I had known it was ok to give him a swift kick or a swat with leash as long as judge wasn’t watching I could have hunted Friday night. I guess just bad handling!!!

Old Post 03-18-2019 10:54 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

When I play monopoly I hide my money so everybody thinks I am broke then wamo!!! I buy all the properties lol. If you go to hunts enough your going to get the dirty dish rag sooner or later. I just learn from it and move on there's to much money out there to win now to get sour. We were happy with a trophy lol.

Tar

Old Post 03-18-2019 11:21 PM
Guy lucking
UKC Forum Member

One thing I could never figure out was how a dog not hunting has a chance at beating dogs that are hunting unless those dogs can't tree there own coon.if I was behind in a cast and the other dog wasn't hunting and mine was I would have a chance not because the dog would get minus .but because my dog could tree one more. This redbone must be a good one she's a world champion beat many dogs to get there and it's not her first time winning .congrats to all involved I like here name.

Old Post 03-18-2019 11:26 PM
Guy lucking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Guy lucking Click here to Send Guy lucking a Private Message Click Here to Email Guy lucking Find more posts by Guy lucking Add Guy lucking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

If you speak redbone (which I do) sounded like she said write the cheque ole blue is back on track

Old Post 03-19-2019 12:37 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Red dogs just can't get no respect !!

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Buuuuuuut they beat the blueticks to achieving a world championship lol !!

Tarbaby

When you put $32000 In your handlers account and get kicked in the ass, that's definitely not showing respect.

Old Post 03-19-2019 12:44 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
What happened to the Is it true thread?

?????

Old Post 03-19-2019 12:48 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

It wasn’t just in the final cast, they had a question on every cast that the red dog was in. Would you expect any less than a controversial ending in a that registry? I don’t! So many shady things happen over there it isn’t even funny. I wouldn’t t call that a bragging right for any breed! But that’s just my opinion!

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 03-19-2019 01:12 AM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness! Cash that check quick. We need to put Tarbaby deep undercover and get to the bottom of this. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-19-2019 01:17 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Hey I think she won her owners $32,000 and I am ok with it !! All they had to do was do better than her and they didn't ! She's the champ congrats!!

Tar

Old Post 03-19-2019 01:22 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Man, that was quick, you been undercover? Heck, I wasn't there and knew she had the cash.............I mean check. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-19-2019 01:35 AM