UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > *****GrNiteCh PKC CH 'PR' Candy's Stylish Swag*****
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
deadeye ruck
UKC Forum Member

I have one male left out of the Swag x Piper cross. He has been running loose some with his brother and another pup I have. He is gone off, not afraid of anything, acts GREAT.

I have 4 pups here under a year old so I need to start thinning down since it's time to start a couple of them.

Fully paid up! Born 6/11/2023

Simon Rucker
(540)-420-1787

GrNiteCh PKC CH 'PR' Candy's Stylish Swag 2014 VA State PKC top 10 and 2022/2023 Super Stakes Sire & 2022 UKC Performance Sire
GrNiteCh PKC CH 'PR' Late Night Backwater Piper
NiteCh PKC CH 'PR' Risky Ruby
'PR' Stylish Poison Neon Moon
'PR' Stylish Poison Pickles

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2023 04:10 PM
deadeye ruck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deadeye ruck Click here to Send deadeye ruck a Private Message Click Here to Email deadeye ruck Find more posts by deadeye ruck Add deadeye ruck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deadeye ruck
UKC Forum Member

Introducing Stylish Poison Moon.

Moon was raised and trained by some of the best dog men in the country. I sold him at 8 weeks old and am blessed to finally have been able to buy him back. As far as I know he was never in a hunt before I got him back. He picked up $110 in his first hunt and almost won late but got treed with what would have been the cast winning coons about 2 minutes after hunt time was over. I also put him in the last RQE of the season, he treed the only coon scored.

He is an absolute dead loner. He can whip them off one after the other or will get through the world. He is as close to his daddy as I've ever seen but there's a few things I like even better than him. He is that old fashioned type hound that can flat move a track and drift them on those bad nights. He can also be that coon treeing machine that treed them every few hundred yards.

He has 1 litter on the ground. One pup is a NiteCh, one has several wins, one has some money won. He is proving that he's something very special.

In the coming months I'll be working on getting him finished.

Simon Rucker
(540)-420-1787

GrNiteCh PKC CH 'PR' Candy's Stylish Swag 2014 VA State PKC top 10 and 2022/2023 Super Stakes Sire & 2022 UKC Performance Sire

Old Post 09-24-2023 02:40 AM
deadeye ruck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deadeye ruck Click here to Send deadeye ruck a Private Message Click Here to Email deadeye ruck Find more posts by deadeye ruck Add deadeye ruck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deadeye ruck
UKC Forum Member

Pup is sold

Simon Rucker
(540)-420-1787

Last edited by deadeye ruck on 03-16-2024 at 01:54 AM

Old Post 03-12-2024 07:29 PM