UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > X-Bred: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > sambo x bluetick female = 9 month old female pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hntwitcurs
UKC Forum Member

sambo x bluetick female = 9 month old female pup

truth is she is ss and performanced pup that is x bred. here is the Question the dam was bred to both big time pkc winner blue Ghost and every registry winner bad habit sambo. they didnt think ghost got the job done so to ensure she was bred he then hauled her to sambo. both studs got the job done so some of the litter is sired by ghost some by sambo.y if i had to guess i would say she is out of sambo cause ghost really marked his pups with lite coloration. the pup who i call kali is a pitcher perfect blue tick dark in color and saddle backed. the mom is smokey river bred and is a very nice coondog i believe she is ntch. the pup is 9 months old had very little done with her. i've hauled her a few times at night she is in and out seen her 6-800 yards the oppostie direction of the other dogs. last time out i shot a coon to my male dog that was tied back well is came out running she grab it before it got loose and climbed again and she set to treeing good. loud loud chop mouth every breath tree dog she has treed one other time on a smoking hot track into a den filled with coon. i havent seen her open on track yet. never seen a caged coon. $200 obo not paid in either program i would say she is on the verge of starting good. i dont have time and need to move her as its not fair for her to just sit. 330 676-2298 thanks jay dont call sking a million questions she is a pup who will not tree her own coon yet.

(pch big money x sch lil bit)

also future home to a bluetick that is going to hurt people's feelings just as soon as I find it!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2018 03:10 AM
hntwitcurs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hntwitcurs Click here to Send hntwitcurs a Private Message Click Here to Email hntwitcurs Find more posts by hntwitcurs Add hntwitcurs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Pups

It sounds like this litter should have been, dna tested, that way, they could have been registered, to either dog, only costs $50.00, a dog, you would have to test their mother, and both male dogs.

Old Post 02-05-2018 07:13 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hntwitcurs
UKC Forum Member

Their DNA will be done when you register the dog in the super stakes program. Also if I have her paperwork done in will have ukc do a test also. The two registries no longer use the same DNA sources so they will not honor each other DNA testing.

also future home to a bluetick that is going to hurt people's feelings just as soon as I find it!!!

Old Post 02-05-2018 06:20 PM
hntwitcurs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hntwitcurs Click here to Send hntwitcurs a Private Message Click Here to Email hntwitcurs Find more posts by hntwitcurs Add hntwitcurs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
earl blevins
UKC Forum Member

how much money will it take to buy pup

Old Post 02-12-2018 08:03 PM
earl blevins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for earl blevins Click here to Send earl blevins a Private Message Click Here to Email earl blevins Find more posts by earl blevins Add earl blevins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
earl blevins
UKC Forum Member

how much money will it take to buy pup never mind i found it

Old Post 02-12-2018 08:06 PM
earl blevins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for earl blevins Click here to Send earl blevins a Private Message Click Here to Email earl blevins Find more posts by earl blevins Add earl blevins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hntwitcurs
UKC Forum Member

If some one would come get her today or tomorrow I'd let her go for $125

Old Post 02-13-2018 09:20 PM
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Hey, do you still have her?

Old Post 03-10-2018 05:45 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote