UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > ntch Redbone male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

ntch Redbone male

Got a ntch redbone male that I have been hunting for a friend of mine lately that wants me to put him up for sale. He is 6 yrs old, Real nice mouth 60 pound male dog. Otto trees coons an has them. He is purty tight on the ground. Mr fred merran raised him as a young dog an sold him as a nice young hound to a guy in the upper part of sc. My buddy purchased him from that guy as he was getting age on him an wanted to get to all females. Now my buddy has purchased 2 nice females so has otto for sale. for more info call or text 803 486 5324.

sire: GRCH NITECH PR FISHCREEKS TRU TALKEN CHESTER
NITECH PR SWORDS ALLNITE OTTO
dam: GRIBBINS TRU TALKEN LUCY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2018 09:37 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

heading to cedar grove with otto today so he will be up their for redbone days for sale come by an take a look at him

Old Post 02-14-2018 12:46 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

heading to cedar grove nc for redbone days today so otto will be up their for sale the rest of the week. come on by an take a look oat him

Old Post 02-14-2018 12:48 PM