UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Sackett,jr X Coma breeding
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Sackett,jr X Coma breeding

...WELL STARTED,TREES COONS ALONE...Eighteen month old female from Little Darlin...NICE PROSPECT FROM DAY ONE.......Gonna make a nice FINISHED HOUND..$2500.00 .No junk what so ever....Handles great....WILL SPLIT,WITH COON WILL MISS .. COMPLETE DNA ..PAID UP..REGISTERED 3 WAYS, DNA DONE...........PRICE MAY BE NEG...Several inquired, ...I WOULD RATHER YOU HUNT WITH THIS DOG BEFORE YOU BUY...All the trial you want here..ANYWAY YOU LIKE,...HOWEVER I MAY TAKE LESS OFF THE CHAIN...NONE ARE PERFECT...Will deliver to S.E.T.W.D. 843-841-5008

Last edited by James B Grice on 04-26-2018 at 02:16 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2018 06:08 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Red is an 18 month old female, needs hunting alone....

Last edited by James B Grice on 02-14-2018 at 11:02 PM

Old Post 02-03-2018 06:45 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Several requested videos,pic..I have tried to send videos,most didnt receive anything.....

Old Post 02-03-2018 06:47 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

GOOD DEAL HERE BOYZ,,,,RED IS A HALF SISTER TO REEDY CREEK STUD ...HE HIS MOMA AND MANY BEHIND HIM WERE AS GOOD AS MONEY COULD BUY......Call Kevin Warren, Elvis Black, Terry Bostic, Kenny Tavarez, Alex Powers.....STUD IS AS CONSISTIENT AS ANYTHING IN THESE PARTS...BIG HOUND WITH A GREAT BIG MOUTH.....STUD DOG LOOKS...TRAILING TYPE DOG WITH OUTSTANDING LAY UP TALENT,AND EXPLOSIVE LOCATE ON THAT 30 SECOND COON OUT THE TRUCK.....LIKES TO BE ALONE...Abe Lewis in Darlington S.C.has a pair from STUD for sale now...PAID UP...GREEN PUPS

Last edited by James B Grice on 02-14-2018 at 11:04 PM

Old Post 02-04-2018 06:46 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Best way to buy a young dog boys ,,,Already grown, mature and big enuff to hunt,...papers ,dna done...Can show any of these dogs this Thursday night....Bring a measuring stick when you come...You may leave here not liking how they perform in the woods,a dog will make a liar out of you...BUT MOST THAT COME HERE ...LEAVE IMPRESSED ON THE WAY MY DOGS HANDLE...and a dog that is a pleasure to handle will more likely be a pleasure to own.....REEDY CREEK STUD... FRI NITE RQE,325PLUS ....SAT NITE DARLINGTON 625 PLUS,ON STATE LAND...BALANCED AND CONSISTIENT....ACCURATE...LONER..EYE CATCHER and HEAD TURNER FOR SURE...

Old Post 02-04-2018 09:14 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

I cant send videos for some reason phone wont allow it...Pictures only

Old Post 02-06-2018 01:32 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

UP TOP

Last edited by James B Grice on 02-14-2018 at 11:05 PM

Old Post 02-07-2018 01:45 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Showed RED last nite to a nice guy and his son, Cast her ...ALONE...Made a slick and a coon......

Last edited by James B Grice on 02-14-2018 at 11:05 PM

Old Post 02-10-2018 05:28 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

CAN SHOW TONITE...WILD HUNTING...I HAVE NOT BAITED ANY SPOTS, gettin to old and just dont have that extra GET UP AND GO IN ME ANYMORE.....

Old Post 02-10-2018 05:37 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Last nite Little RED..ONE COON, ONE SLICK,...,NO FAST GAME

Last edited by James B Grice on 02-14-2018 at 11:06 PM

Old Post 02-11-2018 04:50 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Call Abe Lewis about the STUD PUPS...I DONT OWN THOSE

Old Post 02-11-2018 04:53 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Will be in UNION

Old Post 02-13-2018 01:31 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Cast Red twice last nite with STUD..SHE TOOK BOTH STRIKES, STUD TOOK BOTH TREES....2 TREES COON SEEN, 40 MINUTE HUNT...

Old Post 02-14-2018 11:09 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Little gyp gettin better every drop.....NEVER RAN ANY PIECE OF JUNK WHAT SO EVER...Proving to be a good honest strike dog,Showing independence,...She s not a race horse, but speed will come with time...She will range out several hundred yards...ONLY THING HURTIN HER IS HER LOCATE...Sometimes she tries to bring a ROAR LIKE A LION I have heard it before,just dont know why she dont use it regular when setting up a tree....You can hear her,but just not the mouth I,m accustome to following with STUD,DARLIN and RAGINBO...ABSOLUTE HANDS FREE GYP,,VERY WELL MANNERED,GONNA BE A CLEAN FINISHED HOUND ONE DAY...VERY HUMBLE GYP, NOT GONNA TAKE MUCH ABUSE, OR HOLLERING AT,NEVER GIVE ME A REASON TO YET....BREEDING STOCK RIGHT HERE BOYS...GOT SOME GREAT HOUNDS BEHIND HER...GONNA BE A WINNER

Last edited by James B Grice on 04-26-2018 at 02:19 AM

Old Post 02-16-2018 05:18 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Made 7 drops with her and STUD last nite, Looked at 4 singles, 1 den 1 nest and 1 slick,Last drop STUD took the strike and RED TOOK THE TREE....Put the first Coon on the ground at 530 this morining...ANYONE WELCOME

Old Post 02-16-2018 05:24 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Can show SAT NITE, Made 7 trees toniteLooked at 4 singles,1 slick,1 den and had one in a dozier pile....Dogs aint perfect...BUT THEY HANDLE EXTREMELY WELL AND JUNK FREE....Anyone Welcome, Can deliver to SETWD IN UNION...

Old Post 02-17-2018 09:52 AM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

I can assure anyone on this board anything james grice says you can take it to the bank!!dogs will propably be better then described ! James is one of only a handful I would take his word off the chain ! And I can guarantee if I didn't have two willie pups to start red wouldn't have made it to the board ! Above avg in evry category

Old Post 02-17-2018 06:58 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Joe,Myself and Kevin Warren from Darlington hunted STATE LAND TONITE, PEE DEE RIVER HERITAGE PERSERVE is about 3000 acres VIRGIN HARDWOOD Flat water,Beaver slews Great place to put QUALITY WORK on a hound, Cast.... OLE DARLIN ...at 8 pm Walked 7/10, Had triple, Ole girl struck and GOT DEEP and Had that one, Again on the way out she treed another and we saw one 30 yards sittin in a hollow..Got back to the truck at 1200,Ole Darlin hadnt been hunted about 3 times in the past year....Ole bitch had PEE DEE RIVER SWAMP ROARING....Gonna take SonnyBoy and Red to Union, Anyone lookin to buy a started dog or one that can win now GOT GOOD PRICES ON THESE 2...Big Handsome STUD.sure been lookin good...Its a long ways from a pup to a ...WINNER...ITS EVEN A LONGER WAY FROM A WINNER TO A ...REPRODUCER..Anyone welcome

Old Post 02-18-2018 09:19 AM
jdavid
UKC Forum Member

HOW IS SHE REGISTERD IM INTERESTED

IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD BLOODED FEMALE THAT MY GRAND KIDS AND SON IN CAN HUNT. I HAVE ONE DISABLE BUT HE LOVES DOGS. CAN SHE TREE COONS ON HER ON MY NUMBER IS 1 731 592 9477 YOU CAN CALL SOME TIME TODAY IM DISABLE MY SELF BUT IVE HUNTING ALL MY LIVE.YOU CAN CALL AND MAYBE I CAN AFFORD HER THANKS JIMMY GOD BLESS.

Old Post 02-18-2018 10:30 AM
jdavid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdavid Click here to Send jdavid a Private Message Click Here to Email jdavid Find more posts by jdavid Add jdavid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Mr.Jimmy She is registered 3 ways,UKC, But not a Performance pup CHKC PUP HUNTS PAID UP, AND PKC S.S.,DNA DONE ....PAID UP...,She will tree a wild coon alone, She dont leave like a poorman late for work when alone but she always seems to get on out there.Shes not a woods monster ( HOWEVER SHE NEEDS CORRECTING AND SENT OFF THOSE DOUBTFUL TREES(SLICK) IF YOU CAST HER ON TOP A FEEDER BUCKET SHE MAY MISS HALF THE TIME BUT LITTLE WORK WILL FIX THAT........,More than not she is more likely to have a coon off a workin track...I HAVE JUST STARTED CORRECTING HER AND SENDING HER OFF THOSE BAD TREES AND THE RESULTS IN A SHORT TIME ARE SHOWING TO BE POSITIVE,Hunted her with STUD 2 nights this week and she set up a couple trees that he had no interest in and shes learning to come off them and look for the track leaving........I LIKE TO BE UP FRONT IN EVERY WAY WHEN I DEAL WITH THESE DOGS..MY NAME AND CHARACTER MEAN SOMETHING TO ME,AND WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT ME ...MEANS A GREAT DEAL TO ME EVEN MORE...She would make a nice dog for a older person or child....VERY WELL MANNERED, NOT MEAN ANYWHERE......She needs huntin alone..NO JUNK AND HANDLES VERY WELL...VERY INTELLIGENT, NICE YOUNG PROSPECT...

Old Post 02-18-2018 08:05 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

As far as GOOD BLOOD,She has some strong WINNERS and REPRUDUCERS behind her. She is Double F.R.COMA, with F.R.STYLISH COMA, F.R. THRASHER,SACKETT JR back there in her pedigree...,.I hear THEY WERE NICE HOUNDS...I never had the chance to hunt with those,But I can witness to the world what I saw REAL TREE PETE,RAGIN BO AND LITTLE DARLIN and REPETE ACCOMPLISH.....DARLIN, REPETE and RAGIN BO WERE LITTERMATES BY REAL TREE PETE AND A THRASHER BITCH....,.........I have looked all my life for hounds like these....I PLAN TO DO ALL I CAN TO KEEP IT ON THE END OF MY LEASH........I feel like the right blood is there...

Last edited by James B Grice on 04-26-2018 at 02:22 AM

Old Post 02-18-2018 08:31 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Not sure if I posted this, REDS sire is SONNYBOY(AUNT to NEPHEW CROSS)...SonnyBoy was by RAGIN BO AND A TEQUILLIA SUNRISE/F.R.STYLISH COMA BITCH....SonnyBoy is littermate to the ACORN SHAKER dog in PENN, owned by BRYAN LINK and also littermate to JASON ENTZMINGERS PENNY BITCH IN ELGIN S.C....

Old Post 02-18-2018 08:48 PM
Jonathanhill
New UKC Forum Member

Do you still have? If so message me 2762105534

Old Post 02-19-2018 02:18 PM
Jonathanhill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathanhill Click here to Send Jonathanhill a Private Message Click Here to Email Jonathanhill Find more posts by Jonathanhill Add Jonathanhill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Best to call,..WILL BE AT SETWD Fri and Sat..IN THE ...STUD DOG BARN WITH..... BIG HANDSOME STUD....HUNTIN BOTH NIGHTS, Gonna bring RED and SONNYBOY and they will be for sale,Dont matter which one,but I may decide to keep the one that dont sell first.....SonnyBoy got a good mouth TRACK AND TREE...Very GOOD LOCATE...Some CHKC $$$ WON and A 1ST IN UKC SLAM HUNT and 7TH IN S.C. STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.......SONNYBOY GOT THE LOOKS TOO.....OTHER THAN REDS WEEK TREE MOUTH I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER......I really dont think the issue is shes got a week mouth,I think its more that she dont use that lion roar that i know she has,I feel she just hasnt learned to open her mouth and use it...Alot of textn the last few days....IF YOU ARE SERIOUS, CALLS ONLY...PLEASE...Nothin to hide but RED MAY HAVE TO WARM UP TO YOU AND NEW DOGS...SONNYBOY WILL HUNT WITH MOST ANYONE...Wont let RED go out on trial,MAY CONSIDER TRIAL ON SONNYBOY.....I have several videos but phone wont let me sendem... ...THESE ARE THE LAST ONES...FROM BO OR DARLIN...RaginBo was a better coondog than Darlin,Ole Darlin was good enuff to make the FINAL 4 AT THE 2015 AKC WORLD CH. ..DARLIN IS THE 2015 T.W. WLD CH 2015 AKC WORLD CH. FEMALE and the one that I,m the proudest of the most...LITTLE DARLIN WAS HIGH SCORING DOG AT THE 2015 AKC WLD CH....She, turns 11 MAY 4TH...Still hunt like a 3 yr old...

Old Post 02-20-2018 01:23 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Sonny got a goodmouth...good lookin stocky built red head,solid blanketback

Old Post 02-21-2018 06:01 PM