UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Mead's Blue Jet 10
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Good news from Michigan. Ed is hunting a young male off of 10 who has him excited about going again.

My Vet. tells me All Jazzed Up is pregnant from 10 and due date is today. She is not going to have many. One good one would be a blessing.

Happy Independence Day. Here is hoping these patriotic feelings will stay with us through this election cycle in November and help preserve our nation and our sport.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2016 11:51 AM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Is that the one off split shot?

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 07-04-2016 02:14 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
byrd, lance
UKC Forum Member

Happy Independence Day CW

Thank you for your service. Glad Jazz is pregnant. Hopefully you will get that extra nice one we all hope for. Lance

Old Post 07-04-2016 04:15 PM
byrd, lance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for byrd, lance Click here to Send byrd, lance a Private Message Click Here to Email byrd, lance Find more posts by byrd, lance Add byrd, lance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Grand Night Champion Souix Valley Jack

Ed Strum called to say his 13 month old male out of Jet 10 x Lady II (6 Again and Tree Slammin Lady) made Gr Nt Ch last night. Ed has had this dog 3 months and taken him all the way, including qualifying him for the UKC World Hunt. So very proud of these two and hope the future proves to be more of the same. And I add-a very LONG one!

Old Post 07-17-2016 04:41 PM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grand Night Champion Souix Valley Jack

Congrads! Nice to see a young dog food well!

Old Post 07-17-2016 09:14 PM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grand Night Champion Souix Valley Jack

Congrads! Nice to see a young dog food well!

Old Post 07-17-2016 09:14 PM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Grand Night Champion Souix Valley Jack

Also congrads Jeff!

Old Post 07-17-2016 09:16 PM
everett
UKC Forum Member

congrats

On your young hound, sounds like a winner..... Gerald

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 07-17-2016 10:49 PM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

congrats

On your young hound, sounds like a winner..... Gerald

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 07-17-2016 10:49 PM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

One big ole fat male pup is making it off Jet 10 and All Jazzed up (6 Again x Tree Slammin Lady). I only raised one pup from Jet 6 x Flower and that was 6 Again. If this Jet pup takes after any of them in his pedigree he ought to be OK with me.

Heather Mallory is doing quite well with her female from Jet 9 x Joleen and was wanting more info on Joleen. Heather hope I am helping and good luck.
I spoke with Mark Gibson in W. Va. about his female from Rejet x Joleen, should be getting some good results very soon from her. I drove to Leeton, Mo. to meet up with Cory Carlson. Cory took Dixie (Terry Tucker's Boomer x Ed Mead's Lady II) to his house. Ed has called several times about the 3 pups he is working off of Jet 10. It is going to be both a blessing and a shame if Jet 10's reproduction percentage ends up around 50%.

Quite a few calls from good Bluetick men considering Ed Sturm's Gr Nt Ch Souix Valley Jack for breeding. Best of luck for these two. Jack is a performance sire.

Old Post 08-07-2016 01:02 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Jet 6, 7 and 8

Three dogs in Jet 10's pedigree. Jet 6, 7 and 8.

Old Post 08-27-2016 02:04 AM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch Souix Valley Jack

This is Ed Sturm's Gr Nt Ch Souix Valley Jack (Jet 10 x Nt Ch Mead's Blue Lady II). This young male earned his Nt Ch degree at 11 months old and made Gr Nt Ch at 13 months old. Pretty good when you consider that after he made Nt Ch the dog was hit by a car and everyone there thought the dog had been killed. He came right back and finished to Gr Nt. I recently purchased his litter mate brother-STAY TUNED!

Old Post 09-05-2016 12:05 AM
Trent B
UKC Forum Member

Hunted against Jet 9 when he was young at bluetick days, I believe Larry Harvey owned him then. Seems like they called him Rock. He looked good that night had a great hunt and Larry was very humble. Its nice to meet people like Larry when you travel far away to hunt makes it much more enjoyable.

Old Post 09-07-2016 12:35 AM
Trent B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trent B Click here to Send Trent B a Private Message Click Here to Email Trent B Find more posts by Trent B Add Trent B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Never hunted wit 9. But go up to his kennel to say hi every chance i get lol.

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 09-07-2016 12:49 AM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

I talked to ed the other day he said tinys pup's are doing good treeing there own since 4 1/2 months old
Said they aren't leaving his place lol

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 09-16-2016 01:32 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cethridge
UKC Forum Member

Hey brother, Thinking of breeding a very nice Guage female. She not titled, but a tough female. What do you recommend in a jet male in SC, GA, NC. Jack must be good one

Last edited by cethridge on 09-18-2016 at 10:59 PM

Old Post 09-16-2016 01:25 PM
cethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cethridge Click here to Send cethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email cethridge Find more posts by cethridge Add cethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH Rolin Blue Joanne

Is headed N to see Ed & Jack this weekend. She decided she wanted to come in heat, instead of hunting in UKC world hunt this year. Should be some Thankgiving puppies, If everything works out. PP/SS with great birthdate. Anne can be seen on page 156 of '16 BBOA yearbook or in UKC pics from last years world hunt, when she advanced to Finals from zone 1 with 737 1/2 score. Stay tuned. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-16-2016 04:54 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Cetheridge-Dave Gardin has Nt Ch Super Jet 10 in North Carolina, he is a full brother to 10 from an earlier litter. Plus they have some from the Airplane dogs they are high on.

Rolin Blues -hope the deed is now done. Good luck. Ed Sturm has bred Sugar to him and the Zoey female is being bred to him as well.

Always good to hear from Jeff Timms. He just called with the news that his littermate to 10-Schotzi is now a Grand Nite Champion. Cory Carlson and I love this too. That is one more for our old girl Joleen and of course for Jet 9. We hope to have Joleen bred back to Jet 9 soon. We also have the Dixie female that is the dam of Bo Diddley. Breeding plans are in the works for her as well.

Good luck this hunting season to all of you!

Old Post 09-24-2016 07:33 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Ch. Quail Creek Bell

Henry Miller has been feeding me a steady diet of good news lately. This weekend is no different. Bell and Henry got that all elusive 5th Nt Ch win last night at the BBCHA Fall Roundup. Bell(Rejet x Hope-both out of 6 Again) is now Dual Grand Ch. Quail Creek Bell.

Henry and Ed Sturm have plans to get Jack (Jet 10 x Lady II) and Bell together. She is due in heat anytime. Henry told me he is going to make sure she is ready and that Ed has already said he would do whatever it takes to make this cross happen.

Jet 10 packed a lot of winning in the two plus years he was on this earth. Unfortunately he did not give us many pups to carry on with but we are. Good luck to everyone.

Old Post 10-09-2016 10:38 PM
hntwitcurs
UKC Forum Member

could I get on the list for a jet 9 and joleen pup let me know where to send a deposit please

(pch big money x sch lil bit)

also future home to a bluetick that is going to hurt people's feelings just as soon as I find it!!!

Old Post 10-11-2016 10:59 PM
hntwitcurs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hntwitcurs Click here to Send hntwitcurs a Private Message Click Here to Email hntwitcurs Find more posts by hntwitcurs Add hntwitcurs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

hntwitcurs-thanks for your interest in a pup from Joleen. Cory Carlson and I are not taking deposits at this time. There are a number of people who have told us they want a pup from her especially if we breed her back to Jet 9. She has produced good hounds from each litter no matter the male she was bred to. That may come as quite a shock to all of you that think the males are the only thing you need to be a reproducer. If that is the case, I have a peach basket I will breed to your "Stud" and 63 days later we ought to have a basket full of show nuff hounds.

We do hope to get her bred again and be able to raise all she whelps. I hear her littermate sister Alice has been sold. History might be repeating it's self in this line. Many people do not realize that Tree Slammin Lady and Christian's Gretchen were littermates. These two old gals did some reproducing too. There are other females from the same cross as Joleen and Alice that I predict will bear offspring that will make their mark in our breed as well.

I will let everyone know on here when Joleen is bred-thanks again.

Old Post 10-20-2016 04:44 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Brought back up so people can get a look at Ed Sturms' Jack dog. You'll be hearing more about him in years to come, just like the attention 10 has gotten. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 11-04-2016 05:01 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Many of you know I use feeders to help start pups and most of the time when I guide a cast. From time to time a feeder will get torn up or knocked off the tree. Far to often lately. My neighbor told me the reason this weekend. A deer hunter was sitting in a stand on my neighbor's land, saw what at first he thought was two dark brown hogs (we have a lot of them). When they got closer he realized it was two Bears about 200 lbs a piece. It got interesting when they smelled where he had walked in. The two Bears tracked him to the tree he was setting in and started climbing up towards him. He fired several rounds and scared them off. I have seen their tracks where I hunt and treed some a few miles away and have had several close encounters. Snakes, gators, hogs and now bears-some how I don't think my stick is enough anymore.

Appreciate the interest in 10 and these dogs. Rain is predicted for us and we need it. Thank you Lord!

Old Post 11-29-2016 12:30 AM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Jet 10

I spent a lot of time hunting with Ed and Jet 10 while I was working for UKC. You couldn't ask for a more consistent hound, he is definitely one of the nicest blue dogs I ever got to hunt with by a long shot.

Old Post 11-29-2016 02:30 AM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Corey. Every tree 10 made for me in a hunt we saw the Coon. Every single tree he made when he backed another dog, we never saw a Coon.

Ed called the other night. We talk mostly about his young male off 10. Brad Henson hunted last night at Ed's and from his post had a night full of memories. Brad and Matt picked up a male from Rejet x Maddy in Michigan and then drove to Ed's to hunt last night.

We got the much needed rain and have more in the forecast. Combine that with cooler weather and we are normal down here for this time of year. Hope your hunting season is going well.

Old Post 12-03-2016 12:12 AM