UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Mead's Blue Jet 10
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

MAILBOX IS FULL

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-2016 01:09 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hntwitcurs
UKC Forum Member

is there any pups out of tiny available and is the joleen female still having pups and do you plan on breeding her in the future I hunted with her and her littermate brother I believe they called joe and wouldn't mind a pup outta her.

(pch big money x sch lil bit)

also future home to a bluetick that is going to hurt people's feelings just as soon as I find it!!!

Old Post 02-24-2016 11:10 PM
hntwitcurs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hntwitcurs Click here to Send hntwitcurs a Private Message Click Here to Email hntwitcurs Find more posts by hntwitcurs Add hntwitcurs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

I should have some out of tiny available she is due in a couple weeks if she took send me your info and I will let you know when she has them
Thanks

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 02-24-2016 11:49 PM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Joleen will be bred to Jet 9 as soon as she comes back in, which should be very soon. Several people have expressed interest in this repeat breeding. Cary Costlow is reporting good results from his male from Joleen x Rejet.

My old friend Chuck Bishop, who owned Dual Gr Ch Flat Rock Blue Joker stopped by to look at 10 and talk dogs for awhile. He and I go back to the 1970,s.

Some outstanding females are being lined up to breed to Jet 10. I am planning another trip up to Ed's soon. Hope to get his Lady female bred to 10 while there.

John the mailbox is cleaned out-sounds as if you are enjoying your dogs and hunting again-glad to hear that.

Let Ed or I know as soon as possible on your females and we will make every effort to get her bred. We are looking into the collection process for Jet 10 right now. He is only two years old but we do not want to be guilty of waiting to long.

Old Post 03-04-2016 10:05 AM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chiggers
UKC Forum Member

CW, how is 10 in the woods compared to 6again ? TIA.

Old Post 03-04-2016 01:01 PM
Chiggers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chiggers Click here to Send Chiggers a Private Message Click Here to Email Chiggers Find more posts by Chiggers Add Chiggers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

would love to have another litter out of 10 or even 9 would be nice!! my jet 10 pups are really nice acting and full of life

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 03-05-2016 05:26 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

would love to have another litter out of 10 or even 9 would be nice!! my jet 10 pups are really nice acting and full of life

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 03-05-2016 05:26 PM
Ryan Stmary
UKC Forum Member

Nine

My airplane gyp just had eight pups outta nine can't wait too see the outcome ! 9 an airplane were the very first two hounds I ever watch go the whole reason why I'm in the sport today just hoping I get a 9 or plane outta this cross !

Old Post 03-06-2016 12:39 AM
Ryan Stmary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Stmary Click here to Send Ryan Stmary a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Stmary Find more posts by Ryan Stmary Add Ryan Stmary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

awesome!!!!

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 03-06-2016 02:28 PM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Kinda bummed looks like tiny didn't take have to try again later

Old Post 03-10-2016 03:38 PM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Well guess I was wrong talked to terry a couple days ago said he checked her out at eds and she looks like she is going to have a couple she's due on the 22nd of this month

Old Post 03-20-2016 03:37 AM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Michigan

Hunted with Ed, Terry Tucker and Brett Norman Tuesday night and I had a blast. Of course Ed and I spent most of our time at the hunting buggy. We hunted several dogs-Ed Mauney's Bobbie, Terry's pup Lightning, Ed's Lady II and Jet 10. We treed 9 coons and did not hunt that long. I was the party pooper because I was operating on no sleep since Sunday night.

During the day we worked four of the pups from Jet V x I Love Lucy on a coon. These 6 month old pups have me excited about the future. I brought a female back with me who has treed several by herself at night and likes to be alone-Lucy her dam was just like this when she was young. This was not an easy decision because the two females that I left at Ed's are just as hard a tree dogs.

With any luck Jet V will be adding numbers to his reproducers list due to the efforts of Cory Carlson for this litter and to Cory Robbins for the litters they have from Jet V.

Scott Phillips did not make it due to his work-next time Scott!

Old Post 03-24-2016 11:34 PM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

R.Q.E.

Ed, Brett and Jet 10 won 1st place in an RQE tonight with 850 plus. This young hound should have made it to the final 4 last year. Way to go Ch Gr Nt Ch Mead's Blue Jet 10.

Bob Sietman's Tiny female had two pups from Jet 10, both are females. Bob good luck with them and her-sure hope Tiny and the pups are doing well.

I am getting cut on at the VA Hospital in April. 10 is at Ed's for those of you wishing to breed those good females.

Happy Easter to everyone!

Old Post 03-27-2016 08:42 AM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Good deal glad he won last night would have liked to stay and hunt last night but had to get home and do dialisiss
Tiny and the pups are doing great she hasn't left them since I picked her up except to pee once lol

Old Post 03-27-2016 07:30 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Wishing everyone a good time at the Dave Dean Hunt in Michigan. I got operated on Monday so I will be moving a little slow for awhile. Those of you wishing to breed to Jet 10 give Ed a call and make it happen.

Bob good to hear your pups are doing well. Brett is taking care of a couple of small ones at his house out of 10. His female from John is beautiful, sure hope they all make it.

Appreciate hearing from people checking on me while I am laid up and talking dogs. Brad Henson has big plans for the male out of Jet V. Cory Carlson works his on a daily basis and it is always good to get progress reports from Corey Robbins.

Good calls from Larry Harvey, Scott Phillips, Ron Taylor, Henry Miller, Cary Costlow, Dale Parker, Joe Vogastcy, Raymone Poole, Charles Spivey and Joey Crigler. I have left some out-blame it on the pain meds.

We take coon hunting for granted until we can't do it!

Last edited by cwbluebio on 05-02-2016 at 02:37 PM

Old Post 04-08-2016 06:31 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Ed Sturm and his Jet 10 young dog.

Congratulations to Ed Sturm and his young male dog Souix Valley Jack. Last weekend he won a 1st and this weekend he got a 3rd-putting him just a cast win away from being titled. This pup is one of the oldest out of Jet 10 X Ed Mead's Lady II. Lady II is bred back to 10 and we sure hope she catches. Lady II is out of 6 Again X Tree Slamming Lady. Continued good luck Ed-hope you get another win this week!

Last edited by cwbluebio on 04-26-2016 at 04:15 PM

Old Post 04-25-2016 04:14 AM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Jeff Timms

Received an update from Jeff Timms along with a great visit by phone with him. Nt Ch Timms' Blue Schotzi (Jet 9 x Joleen) she is a litter mate to Jet 10. Schotzi has 1 win towards Gr Nt Ch and a litter of pups on the ground from Jeff's Iron Will II (Hoosiers CC Iron Will x Treedog Mafia Max Destruction). Iron Will, Jet 7 and the Hanna female were litter mates from Jet 6 x Bess (3). Jeff also owns Gr Nt Ch Timm's Blue Lucy who is #6 on the current reproducers list.

Made another mad dash to Mich. and took a short hunt with Ed, Larry Harvey and Cory Carlson. On the way up I met Terrence Baliff, picked up his Jetta female(Jet V Again X Dl Gr Bess IV) to breed to Jet 10. Cory brought over Gr Nt Ch All Jazzed Up (6 Again x Tree Slammin Lady) to breed to Jet 10 also.

Praying for Ed Sturm's Jack to make a full recovery after being hit by a car.

Old Post 05-02-2016 03:12 PM
DRob
UKC Forum Member

My step dad and I drove up and bred his nite champion female to Jet 10 at the beginning of April. Hoping she took. She goes back to Uchtmans One eyed medicine man on the topside and on the bottom side she goes back to the Rock xSadie cross.

Old Post 05-03-2016 02:10 PM
DRob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRob Click here to Send DRob a Private Message Click Here to Email DRob Find more posts by DRob Add DRob to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE3 A REAL NICE ACTING FEMALE OUT OF JET 10 REALLY ACTING GOOD GONNA HAVE A BAWL MOUTH WHICH I REALLY LIKE

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 05-03-2016 10:13 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

NtCh Souix Valley Jack

Ed Sturm finished 11 month old Nt Ch Souix Valley Jack to Night Champion last night. The dog had a 1st and 2nd and would have been finished earlier but was hit by a car. Ed used the in between time to get his 5th win on Sugar making her Gr Nt Ch Souix Valley Sugar (Gr Nt Ch Ch Appels Blue Oak Boomin' Jet x Gr Ch Treetop Hollers Little Princess). He plans to breed Sugar to Jet 10 just as soon as she comes back in. Jack is out of Gr Nt Ch Ch Mead's Blue Jet 10 x Nt Ch Mead's Blue Lady II.

Ed did extend an invitation to any of you wishing to see a young dog out of Jet 10 go to come up for a hunt. Thanks Ed and continued good luck!

Old Post 05-15-2016 07:29 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Female pup

May 20, 2016 Bluetick Days- Cary Costlow, Jeff Timms and Joe Rember. Jeff brought me a pup from Iron Will II and Schotzi (Jet 9 x Joleen).

Old Post 05-22-2016 04:55 PM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

I have a female available out of tiny x jet 10 if anyone is interested will be at eds in a couple weeks so he can pick out the one he is keeping
300$

Old Post 05-23-2016 02:48 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

BTT

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 05-25-2016 12:02 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

BTT

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 05-25-2016 12:02 PM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

If wat i hear is true then rip jet 10. Hope u were able to retaliate to the wreckless driver

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 05-25-2016 01:14 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote