UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Mead's Blue Jet 10
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

LIFE SOUNDS GREAT,WE ARE HOT AND DRY HERE

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-16-2017 01:44 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

I have two male dogs here. One just turned a year old. He is out of 10 and Jazz. He is what I consider a natural. Gets struck and treed real fast. Enthusiastic, dark colored, big bawl mouth, dying locate, good change over. He will be put in the hunts soon. With any luck he will mature into a keeper.

My other male is three years old out of Rejet and Hooker. He has 1 win towards Grand Night. I intend to finish him out. Long bawl and has treed coons by himself since he was young. Not hard to look at.

Both dogs are here and I will turn them loose if any of you want to see them go. I will be breeding them to my females in the near future. If you are interested in breeding to either one let me know and we will see if we can work something out. Both dogs are line bred Jet and from what I consider superior individuals both sire and dams. I have discovered of late that this does not mean much to some but still does to me.

Thanks for reading

Old Post 07-12-2017 11:17 PM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

HOPE ALL IS WELL,STILL CHUCKLING ABOUT OUR CONVERSATION THE OTHER DAY

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 07-13-2017 02:26 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Join me in wishing Mr. Paul Kieffer a Happy Birthday. Spoke with Paul by phone and glad to get good reports from him. The Nt Ch Brandy female out of Jet 10 he and Scott Phillips have has been something special from a very early age. Anyone have information on her litter mate sister-understand she sold for a bunch of money?

John it is always good to hear from you.

Henry Miller called and we talked about his pups. I hope they are both keepers Henry. Henry is famous for the Quail Creek Blueticks.

To date our summer has been milder and much wetter than last year, no complaints here. Nice timber rattler was killed right behind my place a few days ago, their silly season will be here soon, so look close and step lightly men.

Old Post 08-09-2017 12:48 PM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

If you are one of the few that have a young dog out of Jet 10 or know of someone who has one please let me know. Ed and I would like to know about them. Just got off the phone with Ed and we spent the majority of the time talking about two males from different litters out of Jet 10.

Jet 10's future got cut short but we are determined to continue with the line. The success of 10's offspring serve as adrenaline. All of you that have hunted with Ed know this man's dedication to these Blue dogs.

Dove season came in last Saturday and along with it college football. Cooler weather is on its way. If we can manage to survive these hurricanes everything should be just about right. Hope you get to enjoy this hunting season

Old Post 09-06-2017 08:45 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Power restored here early this morning, guess I was not as prepared as I thought. Will not be taking a few things for granted for a little while anyway. Still praying for those who had real damage and suffered loss.

Appreciate the people who found away to check on me and these potlickers.

Best day of my life so far!

Old Post 09-15-2017 07:43 AM
marmack blues
UKC Forum Member

Has there been any pups born lately?

In Southeast in. Not sure if I want to breed my female or buy a female pup. Just curious if there is anything for sell. Ty guys

Old Post 09-15-2017 03:21 PM
marmack blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marmack blues Click here to Send marmack blues a Private Message Click Here to Email marmack blues Find more posts by marmack blues Add marmack blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

BBOA Zone 6 Championship

Flint River Coon Hunters in Roberta, Georgia was host to our hunt again this year. We had a good turn out for the show and the hunts. I have been attending these Zone events for a number of years. The first one I went to was 1977 in Cookeville, Tn. back then we had five zones.

For the last two years I have had the pleasure to hunt with David Thomas and his Dual Grand Ch. Dusk Till Dawn Bo. Travis Thomas handled him this year and for the second straight year Bo is the King Of Hunt for Zone 6.

Nt Ch Gr Ch Blue Bio Wild-N-Blue Jet (Rejet x Hooker) won King Of Show with Katie Millwood showing him for me. Dual Gr Ch Snyder's I Love Lucy(Big Boy x Terri Tooker) won Grand Night Ch. on Saturday night and Queen Of Hunt.

Lucy has been bred in the past to Blue Bio Blue Jet II and to Jet V frozen semen. I will make a decision on if I will breed her to Jet 10 frozen semen soon. Big Boy's sire was 6 Again and his dam Ticker was a littermate to Jet 8. Terri Tooker was a littermate to Dual Grand Ch Rejet. That litter was as line bred Jet 6 as you can get.

Last edited by cwbluebio on 10-03-2017 at 09:05 PM

Old Post 10-03-2017 09:03 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Ed Mead

Got a call from Ed last night saying that his young Jet 11 Moses dog out of Jet 10 had won a first place with 900 plus. This was very good news to me and I hope this means he will make Nt Ch very soon.

My young dog that is up at Ed,s house is making progress. He is getting more fur in his mouth in one season up there than he may get in a lifetime down here. I call him Jet, Ed as usual, calls him CW. He is out of 10 x All Jazzed Up (6 Again x Tree Slammin Lady).

Future is looking bright for these two Jet 10 offspring. While we were talking about the the dogs out of 10 we were figuring if we can title these two young males out that will put Jet 10's reproducing percentage near 50%. A very respectable number.

Good luck everyone during this hunting season. Our coon are running and I had much rather tree those kind than pop ups. Watch out for those trigger happy land leasing deer hunters!

Old Post 10-22-2017 03:56 PM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Nt Ch Gr Ch Blue Bio Wild N Blue Jet

Hunted Jet in a hunt for the first time since getting him snake bit months ago. Saturday night called for rain and it did not disappoint. Light rain when I cut the dog loose and hard steady rain from then on, all night. Manage to get another night champion win and feel very fortunate under the conditions.

Marmack blues-I haven't raised any pups lately, give Ed Mead a call, perhaps he knows of some available. Thanks. Congratulations going out to John getting Buzzard on the reproducers list, another one out of 6 Again. Expect to see Scott Phillip's Hooker on their too! She has certainly done her part, now it is up to those of us hunting dogs out of her.

Bob Turnbow called quizzing me on some of these Jet dogs and their pedigrees. Dale Parker and I rode up to his place a few years ago, really enjoyed that visit.

Going on record and saying how much I appreciate all the work Kenny Herman is doing to recognize some great Blue men in our sport by putting these hunts together. If you feel the same please let him know it! Good luck everyone!

Old Post 11-01-2017 11:17 AM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Happy Birthday to all my fellow Bluetick men who served in the United States Marine Corps. November 10, 1775.

When I first got out I did not have any hip boots but that did not matter. When I came to a creek or river that had to be crossed I just waded in until my feet didn't touch and then swam the rest of the way. Blousing garter kept leaches and other critters out. Sold my dogs when I went in, along with my car. Payments on my 68 Chevy II were $37 dollars a month-couldn't afford the payments on a Private's pay. I was use to gators and snakes and just wanted to have good dogs again.

Was happy to be home and able to go again and still enjoying it today. Never take it for granted. Best day of my life so far. Semper Fi!

Old Post 11-10-2017 02:57 PM
Santini 72
UKC Forum Member

Happy Birthday

Many thanks for your service. I stepped on the yellow footprints 9/01/1972. We probably chewed some of the same dirt. Semper Fi
Sandy

Old Post 11-13-2017 05:40 PM
Santini 72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Santini 72 Click here to Send Santini 72 a Private Message Find more posts by Santini 72 Add Santini 72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Sandy that's great. I was stationed back there permanent personnel until I got out 22 Dec. 72. Thanks for commenting. If I can help with anything let me know.

Ed Mead just called as I was leaving the woods after a short hunt. Got a up date on how my young dog is doing. We were discussing his shortcomings, which I told Ed was a mix blessing. I said well Ed if he was doing better I would never get him back. He laughed and said that's right.

Also had a good call from Corey Robinson today. We talked about his dogs and mine, always good to hear from him.

I have decided to breed Gr Ch Nt Ch Blue Bio Wild-N-Blue Jet to Dual Gr Ch I Love Lucy as soon as she comes in. This was mentioned on Face Book and I have had some people indicate they are interested, wanting their names put on a list. Jet will be a UKC performance sire in 2018.

Tonight was about perfect for hunting down here. This Jet dog took one for a ride and I saw the coon eyes as I walked in to the tree. Took about 4 minutes to see it again but a man looks harder when he knows the coon is there. Best day of my life so far!

Old Post 11-16-2017 01:54 AM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Dave Bialik & Ed Willis Memorial BBOA Hunt

Drove down to Brookfield, Ga. for the event Saturday. After the bench show and while driving to the woods I was able to listen to the Georgia Bulldogs get back on track.

Gr Ch Nt Ch Blue Bio Wild-N-Blue Jet won Grand Ch. and King of the Show and also won King of the Hunt. Call that a daily double. We had a good hunt in spite of the wind picking up during the cast. We treed four coons that we saw but only scored on two.

The older I get the more appreciation I have of pretty much everything, especially opportunities to get family together. Hope you have a Thanksgiving to remember. Most of us will be doing so. My middle son, Drew is the Army over in Afghanistan. Every time we have talked he has said he is bored. I told him that I hope he stays that way because "stuff" can change real quick. Hope that big old Army he is part of feeds them good.

We had the finest food in the world in the Marine Corps. It was just what they did to it trying to cook it that messed it up. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Best day of my life so far.

Old Post 11-20-2017 06:04 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

MAY YOUR HOLIDAYS BE BLESSED!!!

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 11-20-2017 09:58 AM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Bears

Had a very interesting hunt tonight. Bubba Snider, Bobby Carter and I went to Oaky Woods WMA with Gr Ch Nt Ch Blue Bio Wild-N-Blue Jet and Blue Bio Blue Abbey. The race was hot and cold and the dogs tried to tree once and then moved on. When they did set down they really blowed the top out. There were two Bear up the tree and I took pictures. Looking at the pictures I was happy to discover that a Coon was also up the tree.

I have treed Bear here before but that was the first for these dogs. Bubba was along for one we treed awhile back. Bobby Carter and I treed one close to there as well.

It is easy to understand why people enjoy this type of hunting with Bluetick Hounds.

Last edited by cwbluebio on 11-29-2017 at 03:55 AM

Old Post 11-29-2017 03:51 AM
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ed Mead

quote:
Originally posted by cwbluebio
Got a call from Ed last night saying that his young Jet 11 Moses dog out of Jet 10 had won a first place with 900 plus. This was very good news to me and I hope this means he will make Nt Ch very soon.

My young dog that is up at Ed,s house is making progress. He is getting more fur in his mouth in one season up there than he may get in a lifetime down here. I call him Jet, Ed as usual, calls him CW. He is out of 10 x All Jazzed Up (6 Again x Tree Slammin Lady).

Future is looking bright for these two Jet 10 offspring. While we were talking about the the dogs out of 10 we were figuring if we can title these two young males out that will put Jet 10's reproducing percentage near 50%. A very respectable number.

Good luck everyone during this hunting season. Our coon are running and I had much rather tree those kind than pop ups. Watch out for those trigger happy land leasing deer hunters!

"I call him Jet, Ed calls him CW."

Some things never change! LOL That really warms my heart to get on here and read that. Tell Ed I said best of luck to you, Jet 11, and all of the other hounds you have high hopes for.

Merry Christmas to all!

Count your blessings everyday!

Old Post 12-07-2017 04:18 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Hope all of you have a Merry Christmas. At this time every year we tend to examine what we we did and didn't do with the year. Older we get the faster they go.

Never thought in my lifetime that people would be wondering if it was OK to say Merry Christmas or if they should say Happy Holidays. Based on what I have read and understand about that old constitution you are free to say what you want to. Lately the Left tends to forget that things can and should work both ways.

Glad to be hunting these Blue Dogs with many old friends and hope to get to hunt with many new ones in 2018.

Best day of my life so far, hope it is for you too!

Old Post 12-25-2017 11:06 AM
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

I'm looking for a young jet bred female. Prefer the dam to be grnitech but not a deal breaker. Looking for something in the southeast but will consider travel for the right one!

Old Post 01-17-2018 03:10 AM
bubbasullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbasullivan Click here to Send bubbasullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbasullivan Find more posts by bubbasullivan Add bubbasullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

I'm looking for a young jet bred female. Prefer the dam to be grnitech but not a deal breaker. Looking for something in the southeast but will consider travel for the right one!

Old Post 01-17-2018 03:11 AM
bubbasullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbasullivan Click here to Send bubbasullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbasullivan Find more posts by bubbasullivan Add bubbasullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

I tried to message you back but your mail box is full

Conditions were outstanding last night and we had a great time. We went to a deer club that does not want us in there until deer season goes out. It has and we did. We took Gr Ch Nt Ch Blue Bio Wild-N-Blue Jet (Dual Gr Ch Mead's Blue Rejet x Dual Ch Wild-N-Blue Hooker) and Blue Bio Jet V's Lucy ( Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet V x Dual Gr Ch I Love Lucy).

Tonight was one of those nights where you could hear so good, the tracks were long and loud and there was no doubt when they located. We did our civic duty for the deer club rewarding the dogs by expending a few 22 cartridges.

The stop at the local Awful House made the food taste even better. I don't know about you but I sure sleep better after one of these. Best day of my life so far and predictions are for it to get dark again tonight!

Old Post 01-21-2018 02:12 PM
Drummerblue2
UKC Forum Member

Awful

House

Old Post 01-21-2018 03:18 PM
Drummerblue2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drummerblue2 Click here to Send Drummerblue2 a Private Message Find more posts by Drummerblue2 Add Drummerblue2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Blue Bio 10CC

Finally got the pup back from Ed's. It has been well worth the wait. 10CC is out of Ch Gr Nt Ch Mead's Blue Jet 10 x Gr Nt Ch All Jazzed Up. Jazz is a littermate to Ed's Lady II female. I paid the money for him to be a UKC Performance sire in 2018.

Looking for a very bright future for this young dog. Style wise he should shine in competition. As they say action speaks louder than words so time will tell how good I am at predicting the future.

I did ask the good Lord if it was his will could I get at least one dog from Jazz and 10. I let him breed her here naturally. She whelped three pups and two did not make it from the start. This little tough rascal hung in there. He makes me want to go every night.

Best day of my life so far.

Old Post 02-18-2018 03:10 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

HOW WAS THE LONESOME PUPS

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 02-19-2018 02:47 AM