UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Mead's Blue Jet 10
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Mead's Blue Jet 10

Mead's Blue Jet 10 is the tenth generation of this line of Jet dogs. If you are interested in breeding or have any questions about him please call Ed Mead at 517 937 3051 or C W Eldridge, Jr. at 478 361 7703. Jet 10 is two and a half years old. His sire is GrNtCh Mead's Blue Jet 9 and his dam is Gr Nt Ch Tucker's Blue Joleen-owned by Cory Carlson and I. Thank you for reading and when we can help-let us know.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-18-2015 12:41 AM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I have a litter of pups out of jet 10 they were born 11/30/2015, really sharp puppies!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 12-18-2015 05:54 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Thanks John-those pups sure look healthy-good luck with them.

Good news today. Gr Nt Ch Mead's Blue Jet 10 won 2nd place Night Champion at Autumn Oaks this year with 725 plus, this makes 10 the High Scoring Bluetick Male for 2015 Autumn Oaks. Ed began receiving some of the awards today.

Jet 10 and I got a warm reception from the "Possum Police" down here in Georgia.

Old Post 12-19-2015 01:52 AM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

CW JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU GUYS GOOD LUCK WITH JET 10 , HE IS A VERY NICE HOUND , BEST WISHES TO TEAM JET , AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY TO ED

Old Post 12-20-2015 12:46 AM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLC Blues
UKC Forum Member

Jet 10

CW I can't wait to back a female under Jet 10, I think he will cross good on some of these ReJet daughters, or even these Six Again females.

By the way congrats on the first place win on your Blue Bio Wild-N-Blue Jet dog.

GrCh GrNtCh Clear River Blue Lady
GrCh NtCh Blue Bio Jet II
Ch GrNtCh Outcross Diamond W Delta Dash
Ch NtCh Blue Bio Wild n Blue Jet
Ch PR Venus Wild n Blue Sarge
PR BeaverCreek Blue Cruze
PR Meads Blue Hope
Pr BeaverCreek Diamond W Blue Liz
Pr BeaverCreek Blue Georgia
Pr BeaverCreek Blue Fat Bottom Girl
Pr BeaverCreek Blue Crash

RIP:
GrChGrNtCh Mead's Blue ReJet
ChGrNtCh Smokey River Outlaw Blue Pete
GrNtCh BeaverCreek Blue Sam
GrNtCh BeaverCreek Blue Slobbers
GrNtCh BeaverCreek Blue Kate
NtCh BeaverCreek Blue Jazz
NtCh BeaverCreek Blue June Bug
ChNtCh BeaverCreek Blue Crazy

Old Post 12-20-2015 02:00 AM
CLC Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLC Blues Click here to Send CLC Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email CLC Blues Find more posts by CLC Blues Add CLC Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

RECALL ON EDS BIRTHDAY HE INFORMED ME LAST NIGHT THAT HE IS A HAPPY 79 , SORRY ED

Old Post 12-20-2015 05:36 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

10 DOG

TERRY,
WISH ED A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I CAN ONLY HOPE TO DO WHAT HE DOES AT 79 YEARS YOUNG. TEN LOOKS TO BE AND SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER GREAT ONE FROM THE JET DOGS. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. <v>

Old Post 12-20-2015 10:34 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moonshinerSD
UKC Forum Member

glad to hear about autumn oaks

Old Post 12-24-2015 04:10 AM
moonshinerSD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moonshinerSD Click here to Send moonshinerSD a Private Message Click Here to Email moonshinerSD Find more posts by moonshinerSD Add moonshinerSD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

10's Pedigree

.....................................GrCh GrNtCh Mead's Blue Jet 8

....................Ch GrNtCh Mead's Blue Jet 9 (#3 current reproducers)

......................................NtCh Sparky's Jenna

GrNtCh Mead's Blue Jet 10

.......................................GrNtCh Tucker's Blue Boomer (#1 current)

.....................GrNtCh Tucker's Blue Joleen (#6 current)

.......................................GrNtCh B&D's Blue Ruby (#2 current)

Last edited by cwbluebio on 12-27-2015 at 07:02 PM

Old Post 12-27-2015 06:49 PM
midnite2010
UKC Forum Member

Hes a nice young dog I liked him when I seen him go

Old Post 12-27-2015 07:43 PM
midnite2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midnite2010 Click here to Send midnite2010 a Private Message Click Here to Email midnite2010 Find more posts by midnite2010 Add midnite2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POUNDER
UKC Forum Member

Ed has a good pup out of 10

Old Post 12-27-2015 07:44 PM
POUNDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POUNDER Click here to Send POUNDER a Private Message Click Here to Email POUNDER Find more posts by POUNDER Add POUNDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

I've got to hunt with 10 and Ed quite a bit since I moved to Michigan. Quite a solid hound he's got here! 10 can really get it done and is a pleasure to hunt with, don't think you could go wrong raising a litter out of him!

Old Post 01-02-2016 03:04 AM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toddrobinson
UKC Forum Member

CW and 10

Good luck to you guys this weekend.

Old Post 01-05-2016 03:54 PM
Toddrobinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toddrobinson Click here to Send Toddrobinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Toddrobinson Find more posts by Toddrobinson Add Toddrobinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DiamondWBluetic
UKC Forum Member

Batesville

CW I Sorry I Took So Long To Reply. I have to say my scouting trip to Batesville was as good as the last time I was there. I know you will do well where Brad and the young guys have I promise you will like the set up and the house is great! I would be right there with you if Ashley and the girls weren't coming. Looking forward to seeing you there

Old Post 01-10-2016 05:17 PM
DiamondWBluetic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DiamondWBluetic Click here to Send DiamondWBluetic a Private Message Click Here to Email DiamondWBluetic Find more posts by DiamondWBluetic Add DiamondWBluetic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

C.W these jet ten pups are really bold cant wait for ed to get them started

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 01-14-2016 05:22 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

C.W these jet ten pups are really bold cant wait for ed to get them started

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 01-14-2016 05:23 AM
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Best of luck to Ed Strum with the young male out of Jet 10 X Nt Ch Lady (6 Again and Tree Slammin Lady). Don't think it will take Ed long at all to make him a night champion.

Thanks for the calls about Jet 10 and all of you who are lined up to breed to him. If you are interested in pups contact Ed Mead and he can put you in touch with a man who has a litter on the way- his bitch is pregnant and the pups are due pretty soon. More information will be posted as I get it.

Cory Carlson has Joleen (Jet 10's dam) at his house and she will be bred to Jet 9 as soon as possible. Cory also has I Love Lucy and All Jazzed Up at his place. Quite an impressive group of Grand Nt Ch bitches. Hoping for a litter out of Jazz and Jet 10. Jazz and Ed Mead's Lady, who I talked about earlier, are litter mates.

John Steber may still have some available from his female and 10- phone# 618 839 3572. Two more females have been bred lately.

Thanks again! CW

Last edited by cwbluebio on 02-15-2016 at 06:28 PM

Old Post 01-27-2016 06:43 PM
Toddrobinson
UKC Forum Member

Jet 10

CW I'm about ready to head south and check 10 out. How's the weekend looking for ya

Old Post 01-27-2016 09:10 PM
Toddrobinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toddrobinson Click here to Send Toddrobinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Toddrobinson Find more posts by Toddrobinson Add Toddrobinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Got my female breed to him should have some pup's around March if all went well

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 01-28-2016 03:52 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pthomas
UKC Forum Member

any pups ready around spring time?

GRCH 'PR' TreeTop Hollers Deuces Wild

Old Post 01-29-2016 03:47 AM
pthomas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pthomas Click here to Send pthomas a Private Message Click Here to Email pthomas Find more posts by pthomas Add pthomas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

10XSplit

-----------bingos northern blue dancer
-----nashoba vally piazon
----------sheppards northern blue brook
--hagermans smokin blue jake
----------whites blue rattler
-----hagermans smokin fly
---------middle fork blue katie

GrNitech Hagerman's blue split-shot

-----------Manns wild-n-blue spankey
-----manns wild-n-blue pounder
----------lingos blue jill
--coaldusts lil bit roxy
----------northern blu dancer
-----mitzi blue
---------white river lucy lou

Pups due in less than a week think they're all booked depending on gender. 400 each will be performanced

GrNitech Eagle Lake Mojane
2022 Silver lake walker sec. CW
2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 lieters ford rqe 2nd place
2023 TOC top 96
Qualified for TOC 2023, 2024

Nitech Eagle Lake smiling Bob
Qualified for TOC 2024, 2025
Nitech at 13 months

Nick Hagerman (260)237-0392

Old Post 01-29-2016 06:45 AM
nickhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickhagerman Click here to Send nickhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email nickhagerman Find more posts by nickhagerman Add nickhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Nick and good luck. Ed called tonight and relayed part of you two,s conversation-sounds like she is going to have a basket full. Cory Carlson called to say that All Jazzed Up is also going to have a litter from 10.

Jet 10 and I had a great time at the Winter Classic. Friday night we lost the cast when he backed a dog on a slick tree. Saturday night we drew 3 Walkers and won the cast. He treed another Coon 10 seconds after the hunt was over. Every time he has backed another dog I have not seen a Coon. Every time he gets the tree he has had a Coon. Glad to leave there with the cast win and some Purina Points.

Met some people for the first time down there and got to visit with some old friends. Enjoyed my visit with every body.

There are more females booked to breed and I will keep you posted as that information becomes available. Thanks CW

Old Post 02-03-2016 07:00 AM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Tinys ped breed a few weeks ago

.........................GRNITECH ,MEADS SUPER JET 6
...............NITECH,QUINN SOUTHERN BLUE THUNDER
...........................GRNITECH, SOUIX VALLEY FLY 2
.....GRNITECH, TUCKER,sBLUE BOOMER
............................GRNITECH, northern BLUE JET V
................PR, CHRISTIAN,S BLUE GRETCHEN
.............................NITECH, BADLANDS BLUE LADY 2
PR SWAMPLAND TINY
.............................GRNITECH, GRCH, NORTHERN BLUE HAMMER XVIII
.................NGRNCH, GRNITECH, TREESLAMMIN BLUE HILBILLY
..............................NTCH, TREESLAMMIN BLUE QUEEN (DOUBLE JET 5 BREED)
......PR SWAMPLAND BOB'S WEZZE
..............................GRNITECH, northern BLUE JET V
.................NITECH, TREESLAMMIN blue LADY
...............................NITECH, BADLANDS BLUE LADY 2

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 02-06-2016 06:22 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ICB
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by cwbluebio

Good news today. Gr Nt Ch Mead's Blue Jet 10 won 2nd place Night Champion at Autumn Oaks this year with 725 plus, this makes 10 the High Scoring Bluetick Male for 2015 Autumn Oaks. Ed began receiving some of the awards today.

Somehow I missed this. So that makes Jet 10 a National Gr Nite of breed? Or was there a female that scored higher? Just reread that...he is a Gr Nt now but was just a Nt Ch during Autumn Oaks correct?

Either way that is awesome!!!

I just wish I still had an Inga, Bess, Bess II and Molly to bring up to see him.

Count your blessings everyday!

Last edited by ICB on 02-22-2016 at 04:31 PM

Old Post 02-22-2016 04:26 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Drove down to Glenville, Ga. Saturday for BBOA's Ga. State Championship. Jet 10 was the only Grand Night on the grounds so we did not get to hunt. He did win Best of show and King of the show. Had a good time visitng with some Bluetick people I had never met. Curtis Todd and the Piney Woods Club put on a very good event.

Nick Hagerman's female whelped 10 pups from Jet 10 and then developed some health problems. She is doing much better but only two pups have survived.

Should only be a few days until All Jazzed Up has her litter at Cory Carlson's in Mn. Ed Surm's Souix Valley Sugar is bred to 10 and she is in Hanska, Mn.

Bob Sietman's Tiny female with her excellent pedigree is at Ed's house. Still to early to tell if she is pregnant yet-certainly hope so.

More are booked to breed and I will let you know when it happens, Thanks CW

Last edited by cwbluebio on 02-22-2016 at 07:14 PM

Old Post 02-22-2016 07:11 PM