UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual Grand Morton's Mo. River Bl. Tucker's Mann HTX
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Daniel

It was just a matter of taking her to the hunts. Congrats. There is a hunt in Fayette this weekend. Coons seem to be moving.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2015 03:11 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Daniel and whitchie congrats on the 1st place win and thank you for taking her to town. I have never hunted with her but every one that has sayes she will finish quick. Will have to hunt with you and her sometime. May have to take Lace with her after shes done with this litter.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 04-22-2015 10:06 PM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good Hank, thanks as well. Witch and I are having alone time in the woods as we speak. We will hopefully be over at Fayette for a go Friday night!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 04-23-2015 03:42 AM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like you guys had a good hunt Friday night? Witchie is a coon treeing machine.

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 04-27-2015 03:15 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

People, my Mann hound is here for inspection. He has had a check-up and he is firing on all cylinders. Mann has a good pedigree full of great old blood. He will be 7 this summer and hasn't seem to slowed down any. If you are looking for a hound that could possibly put some track driving ability in your pups. A hound that tree's with very high accuracy, no agressive behavior. We cannot forget about a head full of coonsense either. Then let's talk! I only have 20 pups out of him and would like to see more for certain. I really feel he would do nothing but improve our bluetick breed. But it is up to you gyp owners to make the first move We do have a Nite. Ch. female booked. Give me a call and we will talk coon instead of turkey

>> Ntch Smokey River JBS Cheif
Fch Grntch Grch Vining Runnin Bullet
>> Grntch Smokey River crazys Blue Fly
>> Grntch Grch Kaskaskia River Blue Pete (Sire)
>> Grntch Grch Sexton's Blue Jimmy
Ntch VanDeventer's Il. Blue Babe
>> Ntch Uchtman's So Bl Cindy

>>
>> Ntch. Kaskaskia River Blue Allie Cat (Waiting on heat cycle)
>>

>> Ch Grntch Slipe's Blue Rambo
>> Grntch Grch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
> Ch Grntch Smiley's Misty Blue
> Grntch Ch Davis's White River Salin Sadie (Mother)
>> Ntch Smokey River JBS Chief
>> Grntch White River Sugar
>> Ntch Nixon's Wolf Cr Pebbles

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 04-27-2015 03:16 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Yea we did have a good hunt, but would have been better if we brought home that 1st place win slip. Elmo I must be a little more aggressive with calling her treed. She deserved two first trees that I just did not pull the trigger on her fast enough. Even though she did leave a tree w/the winning female (had the coon) worth a 75-. She would recover nicely by treeing two more coons that I should have called her treed first on. But I didn't and I am ashamed of myself,but we will live to hunt another night! She is a pleasure to hunt, she does her job! I cannot complain to much about her, she is a spit ball. I have had her in three UKC hunts and we have yet to score under 425+. Jim and his Walker female did a nice job.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Last edited by bluehound on 04-28-2015 at 02:09 PM

Old Post 04-27-2015 03:40 PM
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

female

that's a very nice bred female those should be some nice pups

Old Post 04-28-2015 01:58 PM
joeinmo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeinmo Click here to Send joeinmo a Private Message Click Here to Email joeinmo Find more posts by joeinmo Add joeinmo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Joe we sure are hoping the cross can be made. Have a few things not going our way on this one though. The female is 9 yrs old and she only has one heat cycle a year. She is due but no go yet. But if we can make it happen I trully believe there will be some true cooners in the group.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 04-28-2015 02:11 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

where have you been hiding

I figured we would see you this weekend at Fayette. I bet you were camping with the boys or something fun with the little woman. Hope all is well.
Terry go ole Spud finished to nite champion Saturday night as well. Lace is putting some winners out there for sure.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 05-11-2015 04:06 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Yeah had to spend the weekend with family Elmo. My oldest boys birthday was Satruday and with Mothers day as well. I had activities Friday night through Sunday. So Witch and I had to sit on the sidelines this weekend. If we had not had those activities we would have been at Fayette both nights. Witch and I would have given Spud, Charlie and Paul's female a run for their win's

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 05-11-2015 04:58 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

You have to think twice when crossing a creek right now

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 05-28-2015 09:13 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

They're all full over here too. Garden isn't looking good. I should have planted rice.

Old Post 05-28-2015 10:43 PM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Yeah Brian the Garden is starting to show a little to much wet. The rice idea might have worked If momma nature would just spread the weather out over the course of the whole summer instead of dumping the years worth now

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 05-29-2015 01:51 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Where have you been hiding. I've not heard from you in a long time. Hope all is well. Let's turn them loose sometime.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 07-22-2015 03:58 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Daniel Morton. Two hunts in Fayette this weekend. Are you going? Where have you been hiding?

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 08-13-2015 03:25 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

I am here Elmo, just been out of the loop for a while. (Sent you a PM)

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 09-03-2015 03:47 AM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Well folks I have officially moved from the cornfields on the Missouri River to the red dirt of West Plains, mo. My family and I have really lucked out and found a nice home and thirty acres surrounded by gods country. We are looking. Forward to this new chapter in our lives. I am also looking forward to meeting new hunters in the surrounding areas of West Plains. I will see how these cornfield hounds act on rock fed coons

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 09-28-2015 12:59 AM
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Daniel glad to hear you are getting settled in your new home and job. Wishing you and your family the very best. As for those old blue dogs I believe they will make the adjustment very well. Their blood came out of those rock hills. Again good luck. Hank

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 09-28-2015 02:23 AM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Daniel

Good to see your still around. Looks like you moved just in time for the Fall Roundup! Glad you've found a nice new home for all of you.

Nt.Ch."PR" Bawl Creek Blue Fluzzy and
GR.Nt Ch. GR.CH. Bawl Creek Blue Hugger II

Old Post 09-28-2015 01:17 PM
Mike Lovekamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Lovekamp Click here to Send Mike Lovekamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Lovekamp Find more posts by Mike Lovekamp Add Mike Lovekamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

good luck

good luck my friend I wish you the very best in your new chapter in life . joe

Old Post 09-30-2015 05:03 AM
joeinmo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeinmo Click here to Send joeinmo a Private Message Click Here to Email joeinmo Find more posts by joeinmo Add joeinmo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Had a knot removed off of Mann's front leg about 10 days ago. He seems to be healing nicely and has his bounce back. I am going to performance him for 2016. I am starting to ramp up the hunting on the young male I have out of him. I have seen a lot of what I like out of this pup. Hoping this winter he comes along nicely with a steady dose of hunting. Happy Thanksgiving!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 11-25-2015 07:59 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Got to hunt the hounds back up home over the weekend. Only hunted a few hours both Friday and Saturday night, but the hounds received much needed exercise. We also managed to knock some fat corn feed coons out as well Merry Christmas all!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 12-14-2015 02:03 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Give me a shout when ur home agian well run some hounds

Old Post 12-14-2015 02:52 PM
alex g rudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex g rudd Click here to Send alex g rudd a Private Message Click Here to Email alex g rudd Find more posts by alex g rudd Add alex g rudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Will do Alex, hopefully the weather will shape up a little over the next couple weekends so I can come up and make some long night hunts with the hounds. I have the whole family down at our new home now. So I will be able to hit it hard when I come up home. Alex give Austin Foster a buzz, he is needing to run his pup with some hounds. I cannot do him enough justice on only the few trips I am making. We are getting into the part of season that it will be fairly rough on a young pup. But I am sure we will still have some warmer favorable nights.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 12-29-2015 05:44 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Daniel

Austin has Magic over at his home hunting him for the rest of season. I'm sure he would love some company. Ole Magic will be 10 in January.

I'm glad things are going well and you have your family back with you.
Those hill coon are tough.
I've been out 5 times all season.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 12-30-2015 04:44 PM