UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grntch Wade's Big Red HTX
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Cory , Frizz is looking good, that litter is going to be a good one.Red and Pebble made some nice pups. That is a BOLD litter. Can't wait to here about them this summer and fall !
Dave , all the cold training is going to pay off! Haha Daisy and her littermates are coming on now. I saw the male in the litter the other day, man does he have a mouth, and he's big! You need to put some duct tape on your boots, it's suppose to snow again this weekend, and I know you'll have those pups out in it , walking the walk

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-27-2014 09:23 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

She gets better each session.

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 02-27-2014 10:07 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Cool pic Dave! Generation after generation they look and act alike. Now Corey that pic brings back some good memories. Those Pa dogs looked good that night. I wonder what kind of comp dogs those two would produce!!They're a good looking set of book ends there too!

Old Post 02-28-2014 01:09 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

From green to driven track to trying to pick trees....lil more experiance/confidence she will be all night time hunting...lol..good ones just do it.

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

Old Post 03-05-2014 08:11 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Nice!

She seems to be coming on steady now, how's the mouth?

Old Post 03-05-2014 10:55 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Id say you will hear her...lol

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 03-05-2014 11:28 PM
Hi-Tec Redneck
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking hounds!

Some real nice looking "Reds" you got there...Can't wait to hunt with you'ns guys.
You all going to Blairsville this Saturday for the Eng. Sectional? May be a good hunt? Snow melting pretty good, especially in the valleys!
Not taking Dusty Red yet (Rocky Pup) haven't had time to train him due to the snow/cold/accident.
Had him @ six months on roll cage...was doing a fine job!
He looks alot like the Deepwoods Rocky pics and from what I hear from folks that hunted with Rocky, good loud mouth on him too? Huge (@ 1 yr. old he seems to way about 70 lbs) and deep good Baul mouth.
Bedding up pens yesterday with straw in a chop sack...put on top of kennel to see what he'd do, He really went to town/timber barkin' up a storm!
He may be ready for competition, but I don't want him getting with the wrong crowd?

My percolator Bruiser female doing great also...1 year this month and really turning out nice!
Hope to see you all soon!
Snow melting and getting warmer...42 degrees by Sat...on Chickoree Mtn. May be a wet one though?

Last edited by Hi-Tec Redneck on 03-07-2014 at 01:57 AM

Old Post 03-06-2014 10:49 AM
Hi-Tec Redneck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hi-Tec Redneck Click here to Send Hi-Tec Redneck a Private Message Click Here to Email Hi-Tec Redneck Find more posts by Hi-Tec Redneck Add Hi-Tec Redneck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Redneck

Sounds good.

Old Post 03-08-2014 12:18 AM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Snows just about melted off this side of the woods-south

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 03-11-2014 01:22 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

She looks like Heat,keep her coming on Dave!

Old Post 03-11-2014 10:20 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Built quite a fire in her yesterday.Dark red with red collar.

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 03-16-2014 04:12 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Daisy

Looking good Dave,they all seem to be getting with the program!
Cory , Barb is showing me all the right stuff, and from what I've been hearing Red x Pebble made the right kind!
Mike, I don't know if you get on here much but the pup out of Red x Ashley is making trees on her own , big mouth too. What are the ones out your way doing?Give me a call

Old Post 03-19-2014 01:21 AM
Hi-Tec Redneck
UKC Forum Member

Wade

I don't know if you had a chance to view Brian J's blog on Ficken's Deepwoods Rocky, but I posted a video of Dusty Red (just turned 1 yr old, Mar. 10) and my Perkey's Bruiser female (9 months) treein' on a coon hide I skinned out that morning (road kill I found early in morn). Did a nice job (even though my female wanted to play a little, more than Tree..heh!)
Was going to try to take him out solo tonite, but down in the teens, moon real bright, and just got in from firewood....hopefully tomorrow!!

http://s764.photobucket.com/user/mi...2eeadc.mp4.html

Last edited by Hi-Tec Redneck on 03-19-2014 at 10:22 AM

Old Post 03-19-2014 02:00 AM
Hi-Tec Redneck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hi-Tec Redneck Click here to Send Hi-Tec Redneck a Private Message Click Here to Email Hi-Tec Redneck Find more posts by Hi-Tec Redneck Add Hi-Tec Redneck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Redneck

You'll have to bring those young dogs up for a hunt.The coon have been moving fairly well lately.I'll show what I have anyway you want to see it.

Old Post 03-21-2014 01:29 AM
Iron_Creek

BIG RED X PEBBLE

Frizzen ran her first solo track the other night at six months old! Cut across the corn and got hung up on the edge of the woods. Cut Pebbs in on her and she helped her get it treed. Won't be long now Wade!

Old Post 03-21-2014 06:27 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Crey

That's awesome!!!! Gotta love those young starting pups! She sounds like a male dog ,haha it's amazing how bold these pups have been from the start. Keep up the good work!

Old Post 03-21-2014 08:52 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Red

Red is a performance sire for 2014

Old Post 03-25-2014 01:34 PM
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

out of red and grntch rhoades daisy

Old Post 03-25-2014 01:41 PM
lrhone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lrhone Click here to Send lrhone a Private Message Click Here to Email lrhone Find more posts by lrhone Add lrhone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Well looky there...

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 04-02-2014 09:43 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Daisy

Dave your doing a heck of a job with her! You've done a good job with a lot of young dogs, sure seems like they get to winning soon after they leave your place. Thanks for trying one out from here!

Old Post 04-03-2014 01:44 PM
Iron_Creek

GRNTCH Big Red X NTCH Pebble

Here's a pic of Frizz from last night!

Old Post 04-03-2014 09:15 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 04-07-2014 09:30 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

ohhh its coming...

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 04-08-2014 11:11 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Hey Brad , how's it going stranger? The snow is finally gone, this winter was a rough one! I saw where you are still getting after them up there , sounds like you got a secret weapon!
Dave good things are happening, Daisy looks like she's about to show her hind end off! She is a pretty little thing too

Old Post 04-09-2014 12:23 AM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Ya buddy...working some real nice dogs as of late and still trying to find time to get out a couple of my own....its coming.....it is coming.

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 04-09-2014 02:46 AM