UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr nite ch gr ch Rudds blue dancin bubba
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-01-2014 08:24 PM
alex g rudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex g rudd Click here to Send alex g rudd a Private Message Click Here to Email alex g rudd Find more posts by alex g rudd Add alex g rudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-01-2014 08:26 PM
alex g rudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex g rudd Click here to Send alex g rudd a Private Message Click Here to Email alex g rudd Find more posts by alex g rudd Add alex g rudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-01-2014 08:28 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-01-2014 08:29 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Bubba

Old Post 03-01-2014 08:31 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

The three top pics and video is Conan out of rocky which was a litter mate to bubba

Old Post 03-01-2014 08:32 PM
J Ternes
UKC Forum Member

Rocky pup

I sure liked my dog out of Bubba's brother. He died at 22 months from a fungus infection in his lungs. He went from treeing coons one Sunday night to dead the next Sunday. The last one he treed was for varmint control and I got to knock it out to him. The last three months of his life I hunted him three to five nights a week. Twice nothing was moving and he never struck a track and once I had to call him off for getting off property and one den tree. Every other drop I seen coon looking down, he even showed my three year old son his first coon. He started easy at six months and had maybe a half dozen hunts with older dogs everything else he figured out himself. He was real smart and eager to please his master, listened to my son as good as he did me, kennel quiet and on hot days if let him inside for awhile and acted great indoors too. I should mention he was treeing coon every night in the worst, hottest part of the drought we had here in Kansas last year or year and half ago. I have a female out of the same momma dog here now and if she makes what Canon was I'll be taking her to see Bubba. Thanks Justin

Old Post 03-01-2014 08:45 PM
J Ternes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Ternes Click here to Send J Ternes a Private Message Click Here to Email J Ternes Find more posts by J Ternes Add J Ternes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait to see her

Old Post 03-02-2014 03:14 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

where is this dog located?

Old Post 03-02-2014 04:28 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

bubba is located in marshall missouri

Old Post 03-02-2014 04:59 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Bubba is the real deal don't have to be a internet coon hunter and blow about how great he is. just come hunt with him and see for your self he will speak for himself with the meat

Old Post 03-03-2014 02:26 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Spring

Who is ready for spring time?

Old Post 03-05-2014 03:02 AM
River Bend blue
UKC Forum Member

I am as long as it don't turn out to be like last spring,i have a pup in the kennel waiting for good weather too.

816-838-3366

Old Post 03-06-2014 02:13 AM
River Bend blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Bend blue Click here to Send River Bend blue a Private Message Click Here to Email River Bend blue Find more posts by River Bend blue Add River Bend blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

I heard that it won't be long tho

Old Post 03-06-2014 06:31 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

What's the best floor for a dog pin treated deck boards or a smooth but little rough concrete?

Old Post 03-07-2014 03:03 AM
J.R. Heiny
UKC Forum Member

kennel floor!

I have a smooth cement flooring in my kennel and love it!

Old Post 03-07-2014 04:30 AM
J.R. Heiny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R. Heiny Click here to Send J.R. Heiny a Private Message Click Here to Email J.R. Heiny Find more posts by J.R. Heiny Add J.R. Heiny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Ternes
UKC Forum Member

Kennels

I have concrete as well and love it. I'll put misters on a timer up in the summer with shades too. My Dad does the same with his bird dogs and he wouldn't change it either

Old Post 03-07-2014 02:11 PM
J Ternes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Ternes Click here to Send J Ternes a Private Message Click Here to Email J Ternes Find more posts by J Ternes Add J Ternes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Pins

I have concrete now just seen lot of ppl using treated deck boards didn't know if that was best or not. We use rubber mats in our show pig pins on concrete thinking about putting that down and see how the dogs like it.

Old Post 03-08-2014 01:51 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Ready to bred

Bubba is ready for some females he is a proformance sire

Old Post 04-03-2014 11:21 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Females

Looking for female any questions just ask about bubba will take him to the woods Any time to show.

Old Post 04-27-2014 08:06 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Pups out of bubba

Old Post 05-05-2014 02:36 AM
River Bend blue
UKC Forum Member

pups

are some good lookers,good luck with your pups

816-838-3366

Old Post 05-05-2014 03:49 AM
River Bend blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Bend blue Click here to Send River Bend blue a Private Message Click Here to Email River Bend blue Find more posts by River Bend blue Add River Bend blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Thank you the pic doesn't do them justice big feet nice block heads and heavy boned

Old Post 05-06-2014 12:40 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

More pup pics

Old Post 05-08-2014 06:52 PM
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Man Alex those are some good looking pups.
Too bad you had to get your mug in there. Hahaha
Just kidding. Pups look good.

Charles

Old Post 05-09-2014 02:37 AM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote