UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grntch Hurry Up Black Smash
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Hurry Up Black Smash

SMASH AKA SLIM IS IN ARKANSAS. BIG HOUND, BIG MOUTH, BIG MOTOR. THERE A SEVERAL STUD DOGS OUT THERE TO CONSIDER. SLIM SHOULD BE ONE OF THEM. THANKS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2018 12:35 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas everyone.
Last night I took Smash hunting. After smoking a track for, I couldn’t really tell you how long, he treed him on the back side of a beaver pond. This was my first time in the woods. After crossing two different creeks up to the top of my boots, I realized this beaver pond was going to be different. I didn’t want to get wet and knew the only way across was to swim. That or see if he would come when called. Well guess what? Not only is he big but he has some smarts to him also. After only twice calling his name he came right to me and swam the pond. Mouth, drive and a brain. All wrapped up in one big hound.
If your thinking he will pull, you would be wrong. He will stay. Once again Merry Christmas

Old Post 12-25-2018 08:52 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

This dog definitely deserves a shot in the breed pen, hell of alot better then what most are standing at stud. Good luck with Slim.

Old Post 12-31-2018 02:13 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Daniel.

Old Post 01-02-2019 05:31 PM
blitz13
UKC Forum Member

Smash

What's your smash dog out of stroken?

Old Post 01-30-2019 10:02 PM
blitz13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blitz13 Click here to Send blitz13 a Private Message Click Here to Email blitz13 Find more posts by blitz13 Add blitz13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Tim good to hear from you. Long time. He’s off Jammer and grnt cottonwood sis. She’s heavy Myers bred

Old Post 01-31-2019 12:28 AM
blitz13
UKC Forum Member

Smash

It has been a long time. Sounds like he's bred good. I was just curious. Hope u been doing good.

Old Post 01-31-2019 02:19 AM
blitz13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blitz13 Click here to Send blitz13 a Private Message Click Here to Email blitz13 Find more posts by blitz13 Add blitz13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Tim

Working way to much and hunting way to little.

Old Post 01-31-2019 12:56 PM
blitz13
UKC Forum Member

Smash

Yeah I hear that. I'm in the same boat. We have about 10 inches of snow and ice. And it got down to -19 lastnite that takes the fun right out of it.

Old Post 01-31-2019 02:07 PM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Smash aka slim has been sold to Colby Martin of Georgia. Slim will have a chance at a few more girlfriends than here at my place. Good luck Colby

Old Post 04-02-2019 12:58 PM
JWKING
UKC Forum Member

Slim

What is contact information for new owner?
Thanks, Jon King

Old Post 04-04-2019 04:30 PM
JWKING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JWKING Click here to Send JWKING a Private Message Click Here to Email JWKING Find more posts by JWKING Add JWKING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

478-230-9154. If you have face book, he’s on there also. I miss the big dog but he’s at a place that better suits him. He needs more females to breed. He would never get but a few here. He has 44 pups on the ground now and I expect he might get 100 now. Colby has some really good bred females that will be bred to slim

Old Post 04-05-2019 12:15 AM
JWKING
UKC Forum Member

Slim

Thanks

Old Post 04-05-2019 03:55 PM
JWKING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JWKING Click here to Send JWKING a Private Message Click Here to Email JWKING Find more posts by JWKING Add JWKING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote