UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Rocky Creek English Kennels.........
Pages (33): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rory

quote:
Originally posted by Chad Nay
The Blue one has a loud mouth and the red one she, has an absolute overpowering mouth!!
Thats what I figured didn't expect anything less.

HOME OF
1992 World Nt. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Jesse
1989 Gov. Cup Winner Ind. St. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Sandy Jo
1998 English Purina Ch. 3rd overall Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc. Ch. Cowles' Big River Lumber Jack
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River J.J.
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River Last Chance
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River John Boy
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Blue Goose
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch Cowles' Big River Jesse Lee, 2011 Ukc (Reserve World Ch.)2nd Place Overall 2013 SS and Performance sire
Nt Ch Cowles' Big River Spooky
Nt CH PR Cowles' Big River Jesse Who (2014 World CH English) 14th place overall.2016 United English Day's winner and high scoring dog overall.
PR Cowles' Big River Top Secret (rip)
Powered by VICTOR DOG FOOD
The KY Derby will never be won by a Quarter Horse.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2012 05:21 PM
Rory Cowles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rory Cowles Click here to Send Rory Cowles a Private Message Find more posts by Rory Cowles Add Rory Cowles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shakethevine
UKC Forum Member

Chad.......congrats on having 2 on the reproducers list this month!!!

Way to go Chad, Spiderman and Lizard!!!!

Cell: 330-763-3225
Email: ericharter40@yahoo.com

Midnight Storm English Kennels
Owner: Eric Harter

Old Post 02-04-2012 11:13 PM
shakethevine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakethevine Click here to Send shakethevine a Private Message Click Here to Email shakethevine Find more posts by shakethevine Add shakethevine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R BERES
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shakethevine
Chad.......congrats on having 2 on the reproducers list this month!!!

Way to go Chad, Spiderman and Lizard!!!!

Congrats Chad! Rockie

Romans 8:28

Nt.Ch. Ch. Pr Beres' Dry Creek Red Stumpy (GR.NT.CH GR.CH. EVANS DRY CREEK RED RICO x GR.NT.CH
GR.CH MAIN STREET ZOEY)( 1st and 2nd win)

Ch 'Pr' Beres' Prowlin Danny Boy ( GrNite Ch. Pr'Brushcreek Prowlin Billy x Pr' Cowels' Big River Ann)RIP miss you buddy!

Old Post 02-05-2012 03:47 AM
R BERES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R BERES Click here to Send R BERES a Private Message Find more posts by R BERES Add R BERES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikesetliff
UKC Forum Member

Chad

Chad you deserve a lot of credit for the impact you have maid in are breed in just a short time. The hounds that you have decided to hunt and promote are getting it done and If it wasn't for you those old coutry "coonhounds" that I grew up with wouldn't have had the chance to shine. You took that blood and done great things with it, like making the cross that threw the first and only UKC WORLD CH ENGLISH FEMALE, and it seams like whatever you breed to your dogs show up winning!! Your a hard worker and deserve the credit for your decisions and the hard work you put into your dogs!!!

R.I.P GRCH GRNiTE CH CLAGG'S RUNNIN WILD SANDY, placed 3rd two night at English days 2010 in the NITECH class and finished to dual grand, qualified for the 2010 world hunt,won her cast at the zones on friday nite in PA!! NITE CH BIG RIVER WHERE'S LULU,CH NITECH WIRE
BRANCH HAPPY HOOKER AKA LITTLE SANDY co
owned with Timmy gibson, GRCH NITECH ROCKY CREEK "AWESOME OPOSSUM" CO OWNED with Chad nay and Brian weston!!
wildfire, GO YOUNDER, ROCKY CREEK BLOOD

**Be honest and it will come back in your favor**

Old Post 02-05-2012 04:40 AM
mikesetliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikesetliff Click here to Send mikesetliff a Private Message Click Here to Email mikesetliff Find more posts by mikesetliff Add mikesetliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

CHAD HERE ARE A COUPLE PICTURES OF BO, A NITE CH. OUT OF ROCKY CREEK LIZARD.HE HAS BRAINS, A GOOD NOSE AND IS EXTREMELY ACCURATE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. LIKE MANY OTHERS HAVE ALREADY STATED YOU HAVE BEEN AN ASSET TO THE ENGLISH BREED AND HAVE A REAL GOOD THING GOING ON WITH YOUR HOUNDS.

Last edited by EAST TN ENGLISH on 02-05-2012 at 05:08 AM

Old Post 02-05-2012 04:57 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
locktiteenglish
UKC Forum Member

randy bates and boogeyman

chnitech carolina star

chad im doing some research im going to breed star when she comes in give me a call when you can i got a few ??

GRCHNTCH LOCKTITE PUNKIN
Grchgrntch bates locktite sable multiple Chkc and Pkc cast wins
Grntch perdues locktite ole red htx
I support UNITED AND SOUTHERN ENGLISH got to go to work now millions on welfare depend on me.

Old Post 02-05-2012 07:50 AM
locktiteenglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for locktiteenglish Click here to Send locktiteenglish a Private Message Click Here to Email locktiteenglish Visit locktiteenglish's homepage! Find more posts by locktiteenglish Add locktiteenglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Atta boy Chad! Keep em coming! You got a good thing going on. Great dogs with looks to spare!!!!!!

David James
Tough English Kennels
731 307 8144

Old Post 02-05-2012 08:20 AM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Thank's everyone.................

It takes a lot of time and devotion, plus a lot of help from other, Good friends, Breeders and Coonhunters........Thank's Chad

East Tn English, Thank's for the picture of Bo, you would not believe how much he looks like Lizard's littermate brother. You have done a great job with Bo and I wish you continued success with him..........Thank's Chad

Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Bo (Formally #1 on the Top Reproducers list & Reproducer of 2008 UKC World Ch Gr Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Jess)
Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Spiderman (Formally #1 on the Top Reproducers List)
Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Boogeyman (#3 On the current Top Reproduces List)
National Gr Nite Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Shredderman
Gr Nite Ch'PR' Rocky Creek Swamp Hog
Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Bulletman
Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Joe
Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Danger Zone

Chad Nay Home : Home:740-498-5889 Cell: 740-260-4341

Old Post 02-05-2012 11:09 PM
Chad Nay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Nay Click here to Send Chad Nay a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Nay Find more posts by Chad Nay Add Chad Nay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVRedTickKennel
UKC Forum Member

pup papers

got pup papers back yesterday

PR. West Virginia Miss Bobbie - Bear Dog
PR. West Virginia Cloud - Bear Dog
CH PR. West Virginia Rocky Creek Tilly
PR. West Virginia Kidd

R.I.P.
GR. NT. GR. CH. PKC CH. PR. West Virginia Faith - 2000 World Finals
GR. NT. CH. PKC CH. PR. Ours West Virginia Dandy - Top 16 PKC WV 2003, 2004
NT. CH. GR. CH. PR. Ours West Virginia Jazee-3 1st Place Wins
GR. CH. NT. CH. Nitro Express - 4 Wins to GR.
GR. CH. GR. NT. West Virginia Hillbilly (Owner: Eric Hardy)

DOGS COME & GO, TRUE FRIENDS ARE FOREVER.
JESUS CHRIST IS REAL & TRUE, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU! PUT YOUR TRUST IN HIM.

WV RedTick Kennel
Lee & Bobbi Ours
Arthur, WV
wvredtickkennel@gmail.com
H: (304)749-7916
C: (304)257-7024

Old Post 02-06-2012 03:29 AM
WVRedTickKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVRedTickKennel Click here to Send WVRedTickKennel a Private Message Find more posts by WVRedTickKennel Add WVRedTickKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
locktiteenglish
UKC Forum Member

chad

it was good talking to you thanks for the info here is my son and boogey at sed i was talking to lee about him down there.

GRCHNTCH LOCKTITE PUNKIN
Grchgrntch bates locktite sable multiple Chkc and Pkc cast wins
Grntch perdues locktite ole red htx
I support UNITED AND SOUTHERN ENGLISH got to go to work now millions on welfare depend on me.

Old Post 02-06-2012 04:30 AM
locktiteenglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for locktiteenglish Click here to Send locktiteenglish a Private Message Click Here to Email locktiteenglish Visit locktiteenglish's homepage! Find more posts by locktiteenglish Add locktiteenglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVRedTickKennel
UKC Forum Member

Rocky Creek Hounds

Fellows, Don't overlook these outstanding hounds they are for real!! I have hunted with them many times and I'm impressed. I had the pleasure of hunting boogeyman here in wv mts. for awile he's coon/competition deluxe dog. Chad's the hardest hunter I know, he's put a lot of work into these hounds and english breed. Thanks for all you have done for us over the years. Special thanks for getting wv miss bobbie bred to spider you know what this one means to us. A true friend, MAY GOD BLESS YOU and FAMILY.

lee & bobbi

PR. West Virginia Miss Bobbie - Bear Dog
PR. West Virginia Cloud - Bear Dog
CH PR. West Virginia Rocky Creek Tilly
PR. West Virginia Kidd

R.I.P.
GR. NT. GR. CH. PKC CH. PR. West Virginia Faith - 2000 World Finals
GR. NT. CH. PKC CH. PR. Ours West Virginia Dandy - Top 16 PKC WV 2003, 2004
NT. CH. GR. CH. PR. Ours West Virginia Jazee-3 1st Place Wins
GR. CH. NT. CH. Nitro Express - 4 Wins to GR.
GR. CH. GR. NT. West Virginia Hillbilly (Owner: Eric Hardy)

DOGS COME & GO, TRUE FRIENDS ARE FOREVER.
JESUS CHRIST IS REAL & TRUE, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU! PUT YOUR TRUST IN HIM.

WV RedTick Kennel
Lee & Bobbi Ours
Arthur, WV
wvredtickkennel@gmail.com
H: (304)749-7916
C: (304)257-7024

Old Post 02-06-2012 01:00 PM
WVRedTickKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVRedTickKennel Click here to Send WVRedTickKennel a Private Message Find more posts by WVRedTickKennel Add WVRedTickKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

Chad if I can pull it off got a J-Lee daughter in mind to breed to ol Spider before he gets much older if I can talk the man that owns her into letting me raise a litter out of her she is one loud hard treeing son of a gun with a hudge mouth for a female just the way you like them!!Pretty easy on the eye's too..

HOME OF
1992 World Nt. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Jesse
1989 Gov. Cup Winner Ind. St. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Sandy Jo
1998 English Purina Ch. 3rd overall Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc. Ch. Cowles' Big River Lumber Jack
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River J.J.
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River Last Chance
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River John Boy
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Blue Goose
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch Cowles' Big River Jesse Lee, 2011 Ukc (Reserve World Ch.)2nd Place Overall 2013 SS and Performance sire
Nt Ch Cowles' Big River Spooky
Nt CH PR Cowles' Big River Jesse Who (2014 World CH English) 14th place overall.2016 United English Day's winner and high scoring dog overall.
PR Cowles' Big River Top Secret (rip)
Powered by VICTOR DOG FOOD
The KY Derby will never be won by a Quarter Horse.

Old Post 02-06-2012 02:06 PM
Rory Cowles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rory Cowles Click here to Send Rory Cowles a Private Message Find more posts by Rory Cowles Add Rory Cowles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lwilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Great job Chad, Would love to come for a hunt when things slow down I still regret getting rid of that Lizard pup.....Larry.

Thunder Kennels 45 Years Strong Home Of Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Tae Bo, Gr Nt Ch , Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Blue, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder All Grand Dan, 2011 U.K.C Wld Nite Ch Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Top Gun, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Big Thunder Ka-Boom Former Home of Gr Nt Ch, Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder J.R., Gr Nt Ch ,Gr Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder Bingo, Gr Nt Ch PR Wilcox' Thunder St Nick

Old Post 02-06-2012 05:06 PM
lwilcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lwilcox Click here to Send lwilcox a Private Message Click Here to Email lwilcox Find more posts by lwilcox Add lwilcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Lee

Thank's for the kind words and for all the help over the years. I appreicate it very much..................Thank's Chad

Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Bo (Formally #1 on the Top Reproducers list & Reproducer of 2008 UKC World Ch Gr Nite Ch Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Jess)
Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Boogeyman (#3 On the current Top Reproduces List)

Old Post 02-06-2012 08:47 PM
Chad Nay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Nay Click here to Send Chad Nay a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Nay Find more posts by Chad Nay Add Chad Nay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rory Cowles
Chad if I can pull it off got a J-Lee daughter in mind to breed to ol Spider before he gets much older if I can talk the man that owns her into letting me raise a litter out of her she is one loud hard treeing son of a gun with a hudge mouth for a female just the way you like them!!Pretty easy on the eye's too..

That sounds Good !! I like em that way . Now, Get R Done !! Lol......Thank's Chad

Old Post 02-06-2012 08:49 PM
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thunder Kennels

quote:
Originally posted by lwilcox
Great job Chad, Would love to come for a hunt when things slow down I still regret getting rid of that Lizard pup.....Larry.

Thank's Larry, When things get slowed down a bit and you get down to Charlie's, give me a call and i will come up and we will go a hunting..............Thank's Chad

Old Post 02-06-2012 08:52 PM
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Re: chad

quote:
Originally posted by locktiteenglish
it was good talking to you thanks for the info here is my son and boogey at sed i was talking to lee about him down there.

John, Enjoyed the talk as well, Boogey does like to be petted on......Lol.......Thank's Chad

Old Post 02-06-2012 09:56 PM
crazy english
UKC Forum Member

hows your girl pup

mine are commin along ive been workin tooooo much to hunt hard but they are gonna be some tuff tuff hounds i havent talked to you lately i was wonderin if you have had your little female out yet

IF YOU CAN READ THANK A TEACHER.
IF YOU CAN READ ENGLISH THANK A MARINE!!

Any time feel free to contact me (419)685-3460

Old Post 02-08-2012 10:25 PM
crazy english is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazy english Click here to Send crazy english a Private Message Find more posts by crazy english Add crazy english to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Shane

Glad you like yours, and sure nice to hear they are doing good. We have not done much with her yet. Waiting on Spring to get here, but she is a good looking, good acting pup with heck of a mouth.........Thank's Chad

Last edited by Chad Nay on 02-09-2012 at 04:02 AM

Old Post 02-09-2012 03:57 AM
kb94
UKC Forum Member

cant wait to get my pup! could u post a picture chad? thanks

COON DOGS-

'PR' STYLISH DIAMOND
LABS-
BACEWICS GRIZZLY STRAIGHT

Old Post 02-10-2012 04:59 AM
kb94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kb94 Click here to Send kb94 a Private Message Click Here to Email kb94 Find more posts by kb94 Add kb94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

KB94

Texted photo's to your phone.........Thank's Chad

Old Post 02-11-2012 02:46 AM
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Congradulations to.............

Charlie Kight/Gussy Allen and Nite Ch 'PR' Cane Spring Tigger (Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Rocky Creek Spiderman X Nite Ch 'PR' Elam's Fly) Charlie, hunted Tigger and qualified him for 2012 UKC World Championship, last night in Providence Fl . He won 1st place and picked up his third win towards Gr Nite Ch...............Thank's Chad

Old Post 02-12-2012 05:01 PM
RED DUKE
UKC Forum Member

penny

When will penny have pups.

Old Post 02-14-2012 01:55 AM
RED DUKE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED DUKE Click here to Send RED DUKE a Private Message Click Here to Email RED DUKE Find more posts by RED DUKE Add RED DUKE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Red Duke

She is due in heat anytime, just waiting on her to come in.....Thank's Chad

Old Post 02-14-2012 04:24 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

CHAD WILL YOU BE AT SOUTHERN ENGLISH DAYS?

Old Post 02-14-2012 05:11 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote