UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Misty River Kennels
Pages (57): « First ... « 55 56 [57]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

Took Sheba out for a run tonight, dropped her into an oak and piney woods flat. She didn't go far when she struck a good track and didn't go far before she locked up treed on the small hardwood tree that you see in the picture above. I walked into her. I spotted the coon as I walked in. I knocked this one out to her for she hadn't had one in a while. She finished the coon off. It was a big boar coon. We traveled back up the swamp and I cast Sheba into an Oak and Cyprus swamp with a lot of water. She went in about 100 yrds and struck a working track. I could hear her splashing in the water and I knew that most of the time she was in swimming water. She moved the track on in to over 550 yrds. in water all the time. The weatherman keeps saying that we are still pretty short on rainfall, if he would come and hunt with me a night or two, he would change his story. Sheba was close to 600 yrds when she locked up treed. I rode around to several different places trying to find a way into her without wading deep water. I finally went back to the first spot and started into her. I wadded into about 25 yrds of her and came to some real deep water and she was treed about 10 yrds out on the other side. She was in about knee deep water, but it was deep water between me and her. It was a big tree that she was treed in, but I couldn't see much of it. The fog had come in and it was pretty thick. I tried to call her off, but she kept treeing. I knew I would have to beep her to get her. I beeped her and she got down and came strait to me. She crossed the deep water to me and I petted her up good. We made our way back to the 4 wheeler and called it a night.

Steve, thanks for the congrats on Smoke. Don't worry about Blue He will be fine. You just take care of yourself and get mended up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2018 04:57 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Blue

Old Post 01-11-2018 03:53 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Blue

Blue making ole Sheba proud. Looking good Mr. Jack.

Old Post 01-11-2018 05:26 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations Jeremy and Smoke

Jeremy took Smoke yesterday and traveled to Lucedale, Ms. to their Slam hunt. Smoke won his cast and 3rd place in the hunt. This win gave Smoke his 5th Nite Ch. win finishing him to Grand Nite Ch.

Thanks Mr. Ed, Blue also has a lot of your hounds Blood running through his veins. I'll put his pedigree on here a little later.

Last edited by Misty river on 01-14-2018 at 02:40 PM

Old Post 01-14-2018 02:31 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations on finishing Smoke. Hope he gets to the world hunt this year.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 01-14-2018 03:09 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Jeremy and Smoke

Congratulations!!

Jet's Rock Ann (Ch GrniteCh Appel's Blue Oak Boomin' Jet x NiteCh Tucker's Blue River Annie)
Ch Shadow's Hard Banging Sledge (GrNiteCh GrCh Smokey River Tramp's Shadow X GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead)
Banjo's Unstable May Belle (GrniteCh GrCh Makin Music Banjo X GrniteCh GrCh Digger's Blue Mable)
Boss's Bull Branch Dixie (GrNiteCh GrCh Este's Big Time Blue Boss X GrNiteCh GrCh Independents Cry Baby)
Doc's Northern Blue June Bug (GrNiteCh GrCh Son's Northern Blue Doc X GrNiteCh Timm's Blue Schotzi)
Smokey River Tramp's Blue Jimmy (Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II X GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II R.I.P.(GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead R.I.P. (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan R.I.P. (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo R.I.P. (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen R.I.P.

Old Post 01-14-2018 06:18 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

SMOKE

Congrats to yaw on getting him finished out Mr. Jack. He is Deserving of the Title For Sure. Going to warm up the end of the week. Hoping after Wednesday night we have seen the last of the Bitter Cold for this year. Talk to you soon.

Old Post 01-14-2018 10:51 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations guys!!! No one more deserving!!

Old Post 01-15-2018 12:56 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Congrats to Jeremy and Smoke. You to Mr. Jack.

Old Post 01-15-2018 10:22 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

Took Sheba down the river a few miles tonight. Turned her into an oak flat behind a friend of mines house. This is a small section of woods there and I usually strike a coon in there, but not tonight. My friend has several small dogs there in his yard and Sheba had to go over there and check them out. I went around over there and she heard me coming and came and met me. I loaded her up and went farther on in toward the river. Turned her off an ole woods road and she went in toward the river about 300 yrds and struck a working track and moved it on in on the river and treed. I walked in to her and she was treed up a big dead viney oak just a few feet from the river. I had forgotten my squaller, so I just tried shinning it for a while. There was a big ever green tree right beside it. I thought he might have crossed over into it, for there were a lot of vines going over into it. I walked under the tree and shook a couple of vines, and walked around the tree shinning and I found him up near the top right under a bunch of vines hugging the side of the tree. Sheba hadn't had one in a while so I let her have this one. We made our way back to the 4-wheeler and called it a night.

Thanks guys for the congrats on making Smoke a Grandnite Ch.

Mr. Ed I was sure sorry to hear about the loss of Smilin Bob
I sure did like him and I like Blue the only pup that Bob ever sired.

Last edited by Misty river on 02-01-2018 at 04:51 AM

Old Post 02-01-2018 04:22 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I sure like his pedigree

Smoke's Pedigree
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR" Mailes Blue Sue's Pete

----------Ch.Gr.Nite Ch."PR" Mailes Blue Petes Bob

---------------Gr.NiteCh.Ch"PR"Smokey River Jeans Bl Ruby

-----Gr.Nite Ch.Ch."PR" Mails Blue Sue's Rattler

---------------Nite Ch."PR" Smokey River JBS Chief

----------"PR"Mailes' Blue Rudy's Sue

---------------Nite Ch."PR"Mails' Mo. Blue Rudy

Gr Nite Ch Pr"Misty River Ramblin Bl Smoke

---------------Nite Ch."PR" Rhodes's Tom-Dulley

----------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Racket Ridge Slim HTX2

---------------"PR"Welch's Blue Angel

-----Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Racket Ridge Weezie

---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Smokey River Cheif's Joe

----------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Smoke River Blue Cricket

---------------"PR" Smokey River Blue Muggins

***** Also Chris Coltrain in New Town Mo is hunting Dragon for me. West of about an hour from Kirksville Mo if you want to see or breed to Dragon call 660-292-1555 He will be more than happy to show Dragon in the woods.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless BluKnight King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old.
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand died at 2 years old
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
PRESENT
GRNite Ch Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 10 years old performance sire
Grch GrNite ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie( GrNite ch Mailes Petes Bob x Nite ch Uchtman Two Toes ) three first place wins 6 Years old also qualified for 2014 and 2015 World hunt
2017 and 2018 also PKC reg. Performance Sire 3 YEAR OLD PR O' Breathless Blue Tree Dragon he has been treeing his own coon since 6 months old. 7th place at Fall Round Up also has his 2 First place wins only needs 10 pts to be nite champion.2015 Gr Nite ch Underwoods Blue Ruger x Nitech Metcalf Southern Blue Cotton.
Nite ch Ch Uchtman So Blue Lumber 5 year i Indiana at Cody Steders home always willing to add something new if it will improve what I already have.
Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds
*All my dogs are old Uchtman Hawk and Scout breeding with of Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169 Looks like I've added some Rambo and RC X Jenny, Mailes Ratter, Mailes Pete Bob in with my kennel. I'm out to win not just compete.
Future pup I have Snake and Bobbie off
Gr Nite ch Mailes Rattler and my Dual Grand Maggie off Gr Nite ch pr Mailes Petes Bob and Nite ch pr Uchtmans Two Toes
Also added Kandy off Bojangles and Redstick Ann 5 months old treeing and going with the dogs.

Old Post 02-02-2018 06:00 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke and Sheba 11

Chris called this afternoon wanting to go coonhunting tonight and he had a place he wanted to hunt over across the river, so we loaded up Smoke and Sheba 11 and went over across the river and down highway 587 for several miles and went in on a beautiful place made for coonhunting. We dropped Smoke and Sheba off along an old slough. They went in about 300 yards and struck a working track and moved it out and got it going. They worked it on in steadily getting deeper to a little over 800 yards and locked up treed. We drove to about 50 yards of them on the 4-wheelers. They were treed up the big knarly oak den tree that you see in the top picture, The coon had made it home. I think Sheba knows when the cameras come out. She really puts on a show. We leashed up the dogs and made it back to the 4-wheelers. I had a tire on mine that was low before I went hunting. I put some air in it, and just to be safe I had an extra tire in the shed so I had put it on back of the truck, just in case. and it's a good thing I did, because when we got back to the 4-wheelers, the tire that I had put the air in was almost flat. We made our way back to the truck and put the other tire on the 4-wheeler. We had several guys hunting with us tonight. We had Chris's 3 boys and the guy that owned the land where we were hunting and his son. We just picked up the back of the 4-wheeler and changed the tire. We didn't even unload the dogs. After we had changed the tire we went on down the swamp and dropped the dogs out again and they went in about 200 yrds and started working a cold track. They worked it on in aways and then started back our way. They were on an ole slough that ran parallel with the road that we were on. They hadn't barked in about a minute and all of a sudden Sheba loaded up treed with Smoke right behind her. We walked in to them and found the coon pretty quick. and knocked it out to the dogs.
We walked back to the 4-wheelers and called it a night. The boys had to go to school in the morning. We had had a good hunt.

Thanks Mr. Overton for the pedigree on Smoke.

Last edited by Misty river on 02-06-2018 at 05:19 AM

Old Post 02-06-2018 04:20 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations Jeremy and Shadow

Jeremy loaded up Shadow yesterday and traveled up to the Winter Classic at Batesville, Ms. to hunt in the Slam hunts. Shadow placed in the final four last night with a total of 84 dogs entered. Shadow won his cast with 350 +.

Old Post 02-08-2018 01:55 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Shadow

Congratulations Jeremy and Mr. Jack on your win. Good luck in the rest of the hunt!!
Darren

PR Southern Blue Hardwood Hermit
PR Southern Blue Fast Frank
PR Banjo’s Unstable Mae Belle ( co-owned with Scott Vandenhueval)

(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh Pr Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh Pr Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh Pr Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh Pr Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh Pr Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh Pr Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh Pr Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh Pr Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh Pr Southern Blue Jet
Pr Southern Blue Sam

Old Post 02-08-2018 02:04 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Congrats to both of you!

Old Post 02-08-2018 05:29 PM
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Congrats to both of you!

Old Post 02-08-2018 05:29 PM
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Look forward to seeing yall up there Mr. Jack.

Old Post 02-08-2018 07:01 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Jeremy and Shadow

hunted in another Slam event at the Winter Classic in Batesville, Ms. tonight. They won their cast again tonight, but did not have enough points to get into the Final Four. Jeremy said that he had pulled something in his shoulder and would be coming home in the morning to go to the Dr.

Old Post 02-09-2018 05:22 AM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Praying that Jeremy is healed by morning. Congratulations on the wins.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 02-09-2018 06:50 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Jeremy and Shadow

Congratulations to Jeremy and Shadow on the wins!! I have Shadows son Sledge getting some woods time south of me and am looking forward to getting him back up here soon.
Hope everything is going well. We have had some cold weather up here the last couple of months and have only been able to get out a couple of times. I have enjoyed your posts this winter Mr. Jack.

Take care,
Scott

Jet's Rock Ann (Ch GrniteCh Appel's Blue Oak Boomin' Jet x NiteCh Tucker's Blue River Annie)
Ch Shadow's Hard Banging Sledge (GrNiteCh GrCh Smokey River Tramp's Shadow X GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead)
Banjo's Unstable May Belle (GrniteCh GrCh Makin Music Banjo X GrniteCh GrCh Digger's Blue Mable)
Boss's Bull Branch Dixie (GrNiteCh GrCh Este's Big Time Blue Boss X GrNiteCh GrCh Independents Cry Baby)
Doc's Northern Blue June Bug (GrNiteCh GrCh Son's Northern Blue Doc X GrNiteCh Timm's Blue Schotzi)
Smokey River Tramp's Blue Jimmy (Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II X GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II R.I.P.(GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead R.I.P. (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan R.I.P. (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo R.I.P. (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen R.I.P.

Old Post 02-11-2018 02:36 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Blue and Sheba 11

Chris came by tonight to go hunting. I told him that I wanted to take Blue and Sheba 11 out hunting tonight and get some pictures of them togeather. They are half brother and sister. Blue's sire is "PR" IL. Bogue Chitto Smilin Bob. His Dam is Dual Grand Nite Ch. "PR" Misty River Blue Sheba. Sheba 11 sire is Grand Nite Ch. Goodson"s Rowdy Bocephus. Her Dam is Dual Grand Ch. "PR" Misty River Blue Sheba. We turned them off a ridge into a bottom with a big slough. Both dogs struck pretty quick and it was a good track. They ran the track across the end of the slough for about 200 yrds and Blue hit the tree about a half bark ahead of Sheba and then he was down and moving on. Sheba stayed treed. I told Chris I bet Blue has the coon. Chri kind of give me an ackward look as he thinks there aint nothing like Sheba 11 and her mother. Blue went about 50 yards and locked up solid. We watched them to see if either one might pull, but they were both treeing hard and never looked toward each other. One of the guys found Sheba's coon pretty quick. a couple of us had walked on over to where Blue was treed. We didn't see the coon but he and Sheba were treed up two big hardwood trees and blue's tree had two big holes up close to the top so I had no doubt that he had his coon too. After leaving those trees we hunted some more, but never could get on another track, so I never did get my picture of them togeather, but we will get it later. The kids that were with us had to go to school in the morning so we called it a night.

Scott, good to hear from you, Hope Sledge and the pups out of Tramp 11 do you a good job. Hope this weather is letting you hunt. The weather is suppose to be pretty nice here for the next few days, but the river is about flooded and there is sure a lot of water on the ground. Take care.

Last edited by Misty river on 02-14-2018 at 05:41 AM

Old Post 02-14-2018 04:46 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Squirrel hunt

We had a good Squirrel hunt this morning with three of my brothers, Terrel, Tom and Tony along with Mr. Odell Ballard and Mr. Jimmy Tyrone. We were hunting on Mr. Jimmy's beautiful place at Monticello, Ms. Windy doing what she loves to do Tree Squirrels. Mr. Jimmy said she was the best looking one in the picture. Windy is like me, she is beginning to slow down. In her dog years, me and her is about the same age.

Last edited by Misty river on 02-17-2018 at 06:41 PM

Old Post 02-17-2018 06:27 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Smoke and Sheba 11

Chris came by tonight and we loaded up Smoke and Sheba and went south a few miles and back in close to Pearl River. We dropped the dogs off in a hard wood flat about 100 yards from the river. They went in close to the river and turned south. The struck a working track at .65 miles. We moved around and got closer to them. The dogs were not togeather. They worked the tracks for a few more minutes and bothe dogs locked up about the same time. I thought they were treed togeather, but Chris was watching the garmin and said they were about 50 yrds apart. They were just in line with each other. I went to Smoke and Chris went to Sheba. Smoke had a huge den tree and Sheba had a coon up a big tree right on the bank of the river. The coon was sitting on a big limb out over the river. We walked back to the 4-wheelers and moved on down the river. We turned them into another hardwood bottom close to the river. They went in about 200 yards and both dogs just loaded up treed. We rode around closer to them. They were treed up a medium sized oak off the side of an old slough. Chris found the coon pretty quick. We loaded the dogs up and headed on up the swamp to make another turn out and it started drizzling rain and the wind started picking up. The weather man had said there were some rain suppose to blow in tonight and it was looking pretty rough, so we decided to call it a night. The tree in the picture above is the tree where they treed the last coon.

Last edited by Misty river on 02-18-2018 at 04:03 AM

Old Post 02-18-2018 03:33 AM
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

For some reason, I cant see your pictures any more.

Old Post 02-19-2018 09:53 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I talk to a guy that has a bluetick male out of tramp and one of ur females,think he is almost 4yrs old.hes for Sale and nice coondawg and beautiful.only down side is that he's silent on the track.i realy would have like to have him but not much on silent track dogs.he lives in Louisiana.didnt no if u would have much use for him

EASTERN SHORES BLUE TRIP (FUTURE)
Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-20-2018 05:59 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote