UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnntch " Kays Blue John Bathis"
Pages (32): « First ... « 30 31 [32]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Eric Piatt
What a cross that has been!! Can't wait to see how this second cross turns out.

Eric
The 2nd cross will be 8 months old Wednesday...and they have been a pain raising!...When you let them out of the kennel they would not stay together! It seemed like they went in every direction going there own separate ways! we tried hard to keep them packed up but the miserable things just scattered every which way all the more!!
Than they wouldn't come back and we had to go get them!
I don't know why these hounds aren't like the ones we had years ago and just stay with you in the woods.
One guy was complaining it's the Loudest thing in his kennel!
The one we was stuck with was more than I could handle so Eddie & Bobby took him off my hands to try and see if they could teach it to tree a coon
So I guess we will have to cross our fingers and hope that everyone that got one of these pups understand what they got themselves into and give them a chance

Stay Tuned It could Get Exciting

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2018 12:37 AM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

Daryl ours treed a coon last night. Was the 2nd time he was hunted. The 1st time I hunted him he took an old track a good ways then the rain started and rained the track.out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2018 05:36 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote