UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual Grand Morton's Mo. River Bl. Tucker's Mann HTX
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Hey Elmo, glad you and Austin where able to hook up with Mr. Magic. Magic will be good for Austin's pup. Yeah I have been swallowing my pride for a bit. The hounds seem to like these armadillos as of late. It just flat floors me. I have always praised my hounds of not messing with off-game but they have sure messed with these armored dudes sad to say! I don't like it one bit...let the breaking begin
Now I did go home on the spur of the moment this past weekend. The hounds did mess around and tree some nice size coons. The weather is suppose to be pretty crappy here the next few days. But will need to get them out shortly after. Hang in there Overton, take care of your health and keep on those doctors to find out what is going on.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2016 07:20 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Well the hounds and I have been trying to get accustom to the coon hunting life here in south Missouri. The hounds are treeing a few coons and leaving those hard shelled opossums alone for quite some time now. Of course the hardest thing is finding place to hunt, loads of government ground but "man" on a school night it can make for a long evening when they go deep I have been eye-balling some small cornfield patches!!
Folks I paid Mann up for 2016 performance, not sure if I will do it next year as he just turned 8 last month. Lots of really good old stock running in Mann. Only a couple litters out of this ole`boy. Sure would like to see another litter or two out of some proven females. I had planned to finish my Witch female this summer and try crossing her to Mann but...
Sad to say my Witch female has come down with cancer in her lymph nodes. She seems to be hanging in there for now and I will hunt her as long as she wants too.
My male out of Mann who I call "Cooter" needs all the wood time I can give him. This summer and winter hunting alone should make or break him. The transition of moving has kept me out of the woods way more than I would like. But hey enough excuses, hope everyone is having a safe comp season. Enjoy your families and take care!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 06-08-2016 07:31 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear about ol witchy bad deal. Hope all is well with your family. Seen the boys been doing some fishing on facebook. If you make it back up sometime give me a shout well do some hunting

Old Post 06-08-2016 10:45 PM
alex g rudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex g rudd Click here to Send alex g rudd a Private Message Click Here to Email alex g rudd Find more posts by alex g rudd Add alex g rudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Junior Watson
UKC Forum Member

Witchie

Daniel,
I hate to hear about Witchie!!! I hope she pulls out of it! I hadnt got to talk to you since you moved down south hope all is well! Talk to you soon.

865-908-0482 home
865-654-6600 cell

Home of:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Zip (Speed x Sue) Co Owned with Clinton Hocker
Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy II (Speed X Jolene)
Smoky Mtn Blue Spot (Speed X Sassy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Bailey (Ruger X Cotton)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Speed (Hornet x Gypsy)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Lady (Speed x Sue)
GrandNiteCH Watson's Smokin Hot Blue Blaze (Blaze X CryBaby)
Dual GrCh Clear River Kat (RamboII X Curlee)
NiteCh GrCh Andrews' Tarheel Blue Smokie (RamboII X Savanah)
NiteCh GrCh Kings Blue Mandy (RamboII X Roxie)
NiteCh Blue Ridge Singing Sue (Grit X Hunny)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy (Logan X Hope)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Brandy(Ben X Molly)
Ch Smoky Mtn Blue Rose (Hawk X Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Tiny (Speed X Anna)
NiteCh Carroll's So Blue Rock (Tree Bangin Hoss x Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Lily (Speed X Sue)
Smoky Mtn Blue Rock (Rock X Sue)

Old Post 06-12-2016 11:47 PM
Junior Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Watson Click here to Send Junior Watson a Private Message Click Here to Email Junior Watson Find more posts by Junior Watson Add Junior Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Well I hate posting sad stuff, but the family and I lost our Ditch Witch female last night. We notice her being very weak lying out in the yard, so we brought her into the basement last night in the ac. We wiped her face with a cool rag and let her lay out on the doggie bed. I knew it was just a matter of a little more time before the cancer would get the best of her. Well I put the boys to bed and not 30 minutes after she lost the battle. Fellas this is a hard one for the simple fact this little female deserved to be a Grand Night Ch. and I just could not make the time over the past few years with a young family to make it happen for her. Junior Watson and Hank Taber I am sorry for not giving her parents the justice they deserved on having another one of their offspring with a Grand Nite degree. I am glad Hank convinced me to take her as a pup. The family and I have many fawn memories of her. Stay cool everyone!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 07-22-2016 06:14 PM
Junior Watson
UKC Forum Member

Witchie

Daniel,

I sure hate it Daniel but it happens. The good ones don't seem to make it long! Thank you for giving her a chance. GOD Bless you. Talk to you soon!

865-908-0482 home
865-654-6600 cell

Home of:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Zip (Speed x Sue) Co Owned with Clinton Hocker
Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy II (Speed X Jolene)
Smoky Mtn Blue Spot (Speed X Sassy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Bailey (Ruger X Cotton)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Speed (Hornet x Gypsy)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Lady (Speed x Sue)
GrandNiteCH Watson's Smokin Hot Blue Blaze (Blaze X CryBaby)
Dual GrCh Clear River Kat (RamboII X Curlee)
NiteCh GrCh Andrews' Tarheel Blue Smokie (RamboII X Savanah)
NiteCh GrCh Kings Blue Mandy (RamboII X Roxie)
NiteCh Blue Ridge Singing Sue (Grit X Hunny)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy (Logan X Hope)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Brandy(Ben X Molly)
Ch Smoky Mtn Blue Rose (Hawk X Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Tiny (Speed X Anna)
NiteCh Carroll's So Blue Rock (Tree Bangin Hoss x Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Lily (Speed X Sue)
Smoky Mtn Blue Rock (Rock X Sue)

Old Post 07-26-2016 04:31 AM
Junior Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Watson Click here to Send Junior Watson a Private Message Click Here to Email Junior Watson Find more posts by Junior Watson Add Junior Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Been back in the woods here lately. It will take a few nights of running the hounds down these government service roads but we will get back into shape. Kinda feel like I have my feet back under me. I was able to find me a little 1987 Toyota hunting rig, have my kennels put back under shelter attached to my shop. I gotta get this young dog in the timber to see if he will cut the muster. Sure hope he follows in the past three generations paw prints. Mann is eight this year, time sure slips fellas , cherish it! Hopefully we will find a coon or two in the process. I am ready for fall, looking forward to going back north this fall and hunting cut cornfields. Have some vacation time this year and plan on spending it on some late nights in the Missouri river bottoms!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 09-22-2016 09:58 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Make sure you give us a shout when u come up this fall and also bring them boys up for the big coon contest going to have a youth division with 22 cricket up for grabs and two lights

Old Post 09-23-2016 03:56 PM
alex g rudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex g rudd Click here to Send alex g rudd a Private Message Click Here to Email alex g rudd Find more posts by alex g rudd Add alex g rudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good Alex, you will have to keep me posted on dates. Sorry to hear about your Jill female fella!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 09-27-2016 06:17 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hey buddy

Haven't heard from you in a while. What do you have hunting these day down in West Plains?

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 11-15-2017 04:28 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Show me blues. What do you have on the end of your chain these days Mr Morton?

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 12-14-2017 08:34 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Nice pedigree

Sure a lot of nice hounds in Mann's pedigree. Hope you have plenty to carry on with.

Count your blessings everyday!

Old Post 01-07-2018 02:23 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Hello, haven't been on the board for quite some time. Thought I would catch up a little, shoot I need to re new by bloodline subscription...I let it run out even!

Elmo I have two hounds at the house. I have Mann hound who will be 10 in May. I also have my male out of him and Brian's Dixie female I call Cooter.

I am hunting but not hunting like I normally do. Not sure what is up with me! I do know I need to snap out of it or I will waste these hounds I have! Been reading everyone's post from back up home. Looks like everyone has some very nice prospects coming on for the future.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Last edited by bluehound on 02-20-2018 at 02:13 AM

Old Post 02-20-2018 02:08 AM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Bout time you get on here Daniel Boone. I haven’t been on forever just got back on today. We need to get together sometime and run some hounds.

Old Post 02-20-2018 03:33 AM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I know Alex Rudd

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 04-03-2018 04:12 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Your sons up for working with a young dog? I know they are deer hunters. I could make it worth their time and effort.
How is the family doing down there in the hills? Hope all is well.
What do you have for dogs these days?

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-14-2018 03:41 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

I will talk with the boys Elmo, what do you have going?
Family is well, school in full swing and between sports, scouts, work and a little coon hunting the time is flying!
As for hounds on my place, I am down to two: Ole Man hound and a son out of him I call Cooter...he is doing a good job when I have him in the woods. Going to hunt the fire out of him this winter. He is just so independent! Doesn't quite finish all tracks like I would like. As you have said Elmo, it is hard to please some of us.

You doing okay?

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 09-26-2018 09:09 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Mr Morton

Your PM box is full. I sent you a email.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-05-2018 07:58 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Daniel it's a struggle some days. Me not being able to walk to my dogs is killing me inside.
I have Snake to be worked. I firmly believe he is a couple of coons away from being nice.
I'm going to be working him and Julia this winter one way or another.
If you and your son's are up for the task give me a holler 573-228-3169.
I bet those Slater coons are thick since know one is hunting that area that I know of.
How old is Mann now? I'm going to try to get a litter off Magic he will be 13 in January. His count is low but I'm going to give it a try anyway.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-18-2018 03:27 PM