UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > American Leopard Hound > Remembering Rogers Ramrod
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MightyOaks'Leps
UKC Forum Member

Remembering Rogers Ramrod

Email Mighty Oaks Kennels at: mightyoakskennels1@gmail.com
Or call : 217-412-2709
No Sunday calls please

*Original Foundation Old Line Pedigreed Midwestern Bred Leopards

I love you, O LORD, my strength. - Psalm 18:1

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2013 02:23 AM
MightyOaks'Leps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MightyOaks'Leps Click here to Send MightyOaks'Leps a Private Message Click Here to Email MightyOaks'Leps Visit MightyOaks'Leps's homepage! Find more posts by MightyOaks'Leps Add MightyOaks'Leps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

He was a fine looking houndy type Leopard and I think you can sure see it in those good looking pups you got now he did his part thats for sure

Old Post 06-04-2013 08:48 PM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gary somers
UKC Forum Member

rod was a good looking leopard

I first seen him at ada Oklahoma never got to hunt with him I hope I get to hunt with one of his offspring he was a fine leopard

Old Post 06-04-2013 10:23 PM
gary somers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gary somers Click here to Send gary somers a Private Message Find more posts by gary somers Add gary somers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

Frog here's something for you to ponder!!! The line you got at the bottom of all your post that says

"we had to use our CUR papers in order to get'm registered as ukc HOUNDS so their still CURS, just hounds on paper"

Are you going to edit that some now that you got those great looking houndy Leopards? Cause brother looking at those pups its got to be more then just on paper now! LOL

Old Post 06-06-2013 08:35 PM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gary somers
UKC Forum Member

ramrod

im getting the male pup out of ramrod that looks just like him and I talk to mike today and figure out a name for him somers wild ladestock it is the german word for ramrod after his daddy I am going to call him stock he looks like him I think it fits picking him up next weekend thanks mike

Last edited by gary somers on 06-30-2013 at 12:47 AM

Old Post 06-30-2013 12:43 AM
gary somers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gary somers Click here to Send gary somers a Private Message Find more posts by gary somers Add gary somers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MightyOaks'Leps
UKC Forum Member

Mike...

Man...you talk about a little pup that wants to please...Grace is really a dandy. She looks me in the face all of the time and is really a nice puppy. She's fast becoming my little buddy! She is growing like a weed. Thanks again my friend.

No Sunday calls please

Old Post 07-01-2013 12:47 PM
MightyOaks'Leps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MightyOaks'Leps Click here to Send MightyOaks'Leps a Private Message Click Here to Email MightyOaks'Leps Visit MightyOaks'Leps's homepage! Find more posts by MightyOaks'Leps Add MightyOaks'Leps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MightyOaks'Leps
UKC Forum Member

Mike...

I really enjoyed our visit on the phone last night. I hope you and Jill can make it this fall...Raquel and Jill can hang out while you, Kurt and I chase dogs...maybe we can get together with Mr. Carroll and all go. I am really looking forward to it. He's a great guy with some good old line Leps...I really enjoy visiting with him. Talk to you soon Bro.

No Sunday calls please

Old Post 07-02-2013 01:57 PM
MightyOaks'Leps
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mike,
I spoke with Kurt, Mr. Carroll and then Justin last night. Things are set and ready to go if you and Jill make it up here to visit. Justin is going to partner with me on Jubal to hunt him hard. That leaves me with Grace and Drum to hunt plus my Redbones. Everyone is excited to get together and have some good old fashioned hunting and maybe even a good old fish fry...I told Justin I hope you boys didn't mind getting beat by a Redbone. Justin said "Give me a week to hunt up Lizzie, and then I'll be ready". I laughed and told him that Thunder has gained 20 pounds since last season...maybe together all of us could tree a possum. Mr. Carroll is located the same distance from Kurt and the same driving distance from my place. We'll just meet in the middle and go from there.

No Sunday calls please

Last edited by MightyOaks'Leps on 07-03-2013 at 03:10 PM

Old Post 07-03-2013 01:50 PM