UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hey any strange "encounters" while hunting?
Pages (23): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ROBBIE BURLESON
UKC Forum Member

Slobbermouth you need to quit drinking, thats just nasty

Nite ch North Fork Blue Stone

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-09-2013 02:38 PM
ROBBIE BURLESON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROBBIE BURLESON Click here to Send ROBBIE BURLESON a Private Message Click Here to Email ROBBIE BURLESON Find more posts by ROBBIE BURLESON Add ROBBIE BURLESON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HuckFinn
UKC Forum Member

one night i hears a strange bark. went in and it was an old man treed. he was puttin' out about 100 minute and he had the meat!

Old Post 02-16-2013 05:15 AM
HuckFinn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HuckFinn Click here to Send HuckFinn a Private Message Click Here to Email HuckFinn Find more posts by HuckFinn Add HuckFinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

BTT

“PR”Woodland Country Side
“PR”Dukes Tree Bustin Duchess
“PR”Country Roads Ranger Jim

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
HBCH"PR"Shenango White River Bella
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
HBCH Woodland K Hello Dolly
“PR”Woodland Danger Ranger
State Line Gypsy

Old Post 02-21-2013 04:09 PM
jakecumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jakecumberledge Click here to Send jakecumberledge a Private Message Find more posts by jakecumberledge Add jakecumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkers513
UKC Forum Member

This did not happen in the woods but it was strange. some years ago I went to SETWD in NC. I had a young dog that I brought with me. I saw a crowd gathering around a gentleman and his hound. I walked over and everyone said it was Lipper. There was about 50 people and a bunch of dogs in the crowd. My female stood on her hind legs a started going nuts. People started laughing at my crazy dog. I was so embarrassed that I wanted to chock my dog. I picked her up and started walking back toward the truck when someone stopped me and offered to buy my dog. At this point I was ready to give her away until the guy pointed at the crowd and showed me that one of the people in the crowd had a pet coon on a leash. She was the only dog that could smell that coon. Just thought it was strange that this guy walked that coon around hundreds of dogs without a problem.

Old Post 03-14-2013 04:03 PM
walkers513 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkers513 Click here to Send walkers513 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkers513 Find more posts by walkers513 Add walkers513 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twistdme_d
UKC Forum Member

ok here goes

i bought some land and there,s a creek with a bridge near, i have access to hunt, i,d been hunting there off and on a lil while its seems anyway one nite i pull up and park and go to open the door on my truck and something growls from in the woods there across the road where i,m parked, you talk bout freak me out lol, when i say growl i don,t mean like a bobcat or whatever, best way i can describe it, it sounded like what you might hear a so called bigfoot or something sound like on tv lol, anyway i turn my light that way and see nothing so i get out and turn the dogs loose and they never acted like anything was there, ok again prolly a month or two later i pull up at the same spot and again go to open my door when i open it i hear a mans voice talking like he,s saying something to someone else again across the road at the bridge but instead of in the woods sounded like it came from below the bridge, i,m thinking that,s strange as hell it was atleast midnight maybe later and no vehicle there, so not to look even stranger i decide i,m gonna get out and tell them( hey i,m gonna turn my hounds out here ) make sure everything is cool right, i walk across and nobody is down there, the 3rd time was later also and i,d parked turned loose no problems and the dogs were acting strange all nite and did nothing as far as striking a track and i gather them and go back to the truck well i,m sensing something at this point and they were READY to get into the dog box lol, i get into the truck and go to shut the door and heard what sounded like a couple younger girls giggling and whispering just across the road from me across the fence lol and there was a fourth my dogs were treed and my male stops treeing and looks behind me with a stare iv,e never seen him do before so i jerked around with my light and there,s nothing there but he keeps starring, the creek is just behind me so i figured whatever it was hit down in it, so i unleash him and he runs to the edge and sniffing around doesn't smell anything and i could see him frantic trying to smell and looking around back and fourth and nothing my gyp still treeing never seen anything, leash them and me and him rubber neck all way back to the truck lol there,s an old graveyard there to and i,ll say this my dogs have run coon every direction they can and have never struck and run one to that graveyard...

NITECH P.K.C. CH BAD INTENTIONS GRACIE

CH GRNITECH HARD LUCK NOCTURNAL KANDI KANE

GRNITECH MOJO KISS

Last edited by twistdme_d on 03-17-2013 at 09:47 PM

Old Post 03-17-2013 09:39 PM
twistdme_d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twistdme_d Click here to Send twistdme_d a Private Message Click Here to Email twistdme_d Find more posts by twistdme_d Add twistdme_d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twistdme_d
UKC Forum Member

oh

yea nothing strange has ever happened there when iv,e taken anyone with me

GRNITECH MOJO KISS

Old Post 03-17-2013 09:40 PM
twistdme_d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twistdme_d Click here to Send twistdme_d a Private Message Click Here to Email twistdme_d Find more posts by twistdme_d Add twistdme_d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HuckFinn
UKC Forum Member

Re: oh

quote:
Originally posted by twistdme_d
yea nothing strange has ever happened there when iv,e taken anyone with me
We're from the same general area and yea, there are some strange things that happen. Did you read my posts on pages 16 &17?

Old Post 03-20-2013 07:34 AM
HuckFinn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HuckFinn Click here to Send HuckFinn a Private Message Click Here to Email HuckFinn Find more posts by HuckFinn Add HuckFinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

me and a few buddies went hunting one night and cut the dog loose behind a church dogran up to where the cemetry was and started to bark go up to her comes to our feet ears pointed tail between her legs showing teeth and growling and barking looking streight at the graveyard we look around and nothing out of the ordinary just the graveyard we got the dog and left cut loose there a few more times seanse that never any problems

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
State Line Gypsy

Old Post 03-26-2013 03:23 AM
jakecumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jakecumberledge Click here to Send jakecumberledge a Private Message Find more posts by jakecumberledge Add jakecumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randall White
UKC Forum Member

One night myself and 2 of my buddies were hunting on some land that belong one of my buddies friends. We had pulled the pickup up the road and threw a gate to get closer to the dogs. We were standing outside the pickup listening when all of sudden we heard a loud burst beside us. Me and one of the buddies looked and it was 3 buffaloes, and the closest one had taken a swipe at us. We looked and the 3rd buddy had flat footed jumped from the ground and landed in the back of the pickup and never touched the sides and was shaking like a leaf. We got out of that pasture and then had a good laugh. You just don't expect to see a buffalo when your out hunting.

Old Post 03-26-2013 03:57 AM
Randall White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randall White Click here to Send Randall White a Private Message Click Here to Email Randall White Find more posts by Randall White Add Randall White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dewittcooner
New UKC Forum Member

Re: compass spins

quote:
Originally posted by skyblu
Michael Brigman B&T and Richard Nethery were telling me about a place near Pineland where their compass just spins round and round & when they go into the woods in that area they tend to lose their bearings and walk in circles, often returning to their starting point more than once when trying to find their way out of those woods.

we have a spot here that's the same way. also no matter how hard the dogs are driving a track they will lose it when they get in there. almost like some things trying to keep you there, once in awhile you will see a light going around you about 100 yrds off. My buddies thought I was nuts till he went with and his compass went haywire also, he wont go there with me anymore.

Old Post 03-26-2013 04:27 AM
dewittcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dewittcooner Click here to Send dewittcooner a Private Message Visit dewittcooner's homepage! Find more posts by dewittcooner Add dewittcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

Went to this place the other night pulled up in front of a house where a crazy lady used to live but she died we cut loose my dog slant hunt out at first and look down at the garmin says 500 yards and the compuss is spinning in a circle all over the place well dog finally hunts out look at garmin to see what the track looks like and the garmin isn't showing it and it says he is moving at an average speed of 20 mph well he finally trees and has the meat garmin is still screwed up move on to next drop garmin never messed up agin worked fine after that

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
State Line Gypsy

Old Post 03-31-2013 10:03 PM
cthornburg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: compass spins

quote:
Originally posted by dewittcooner
we have a spot here that's the same way. also no matter how hard the dogs are driving a track they will lose it when they get in there. almost like some things trying to keep you there, once in awhile you will see a light going around you about 100 yrds off. My buddies thought I was nuts till he went with and his compass went haywire also, he wont go there with me anymore.

Probably big deposits of iron ore.

Old Post 04-02-2013 04:47 PM
cthornburg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cthornburg Click here to Send cthornburg a Private Message Click Here to Email cthornburg Visit cthornburg's homepage! Find more posts by cthornburg Add cthornburg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twistdme_d
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: oh

quote:
Originally posted by HuckFinn
We're from the same general area and yea, there are some strange things that happen. Did you read my posts on pages 16 &17?

ill go back and look

GRNITECH MOJO KISS

Old Post 04-04-2013 08:40 AM
twistdme_d
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: oh

quote:
Originally posted by HuckFinn

yea i seen em well i seen your storie not sid lol

GRNITECH MOJO KISS

Last edited by twistdme_d on 04-04-2013 at 09:00 AM

Old Post 04-04-2013 08:41 AM
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-27-2013 11:43 AM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

This past 2012 hunting season I was hunting in Sumter county South Carolina swamps. It was 3 of us in the woods. The dogs got treed about 400 yards and 2 of us walked to get them. My other buddy with a bad back stayed at the truck and listened. On our way back we saw a light walking parallel to us going down the road while we were in th woods. As we got closer to the truck the light turned off. When we got to the truck, he said did you see that light going down the road? We said yeah we thought you was walking down the road he said "oh no". He has seen that light 5 or 6 times over the years, but has always been alone that night. I was kind of freaked out. He said many people have died in that area during civil war times, slavery, etc...

Old Post 07-27-2013 01:51 PM
jason_beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason_beagles Click here to Send jason_beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email jason_beagles Find more posts by jason_beagles Add jason_beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS SANDERS
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jason_beagles
This past 2012 hunting season I was hunting in Sumter county South Carolina swamps. It was 3 of us in the woods. The dogs got treed about 400 yards and 2 of us walked to get them. My other buddy with a bad back stayed at the truck and listened. On our way back we saw a light walking parallel to us going down the road while we were in th woods. As we got closer to the truck the light turned off. When we got to the truck, he said did you see that light going down the road? We said yeah we thought you was walking down the road he said "oh no". He has seen that light 5 or 6 times over the years, but has always been alone that night. I was kind of freaked out. He said many people have died in that area during civil war times, slavery, etc...
probably was the lizardman since lee and sumter county border

Old Post 07-27-2013 03:58 PM
THOMAS SANDERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS SANDERS Click here to Send THOMAS SANDERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS SANDERS Find more posts by THOMAS SANDERS Add THOMAS SANDERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

My girlfriend is from Camden and Columbia, so I just had to ask her who the lizard man is lol. I have never heard of him.

Old Post 07-27-2013 04:56 PM
jason_beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason_beagles Click here to Send jason_beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email jason_beagles Find more posts by jason_beagles Add jason_beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackmtnragg
UKC Forum Member

I read a story in a 1979 issue of "full cry", it was about a bigfoot up in Ill. I think.

I followed a set of barefoot prints in the bottoms late 1 night. The only reason I followed them was the slough bed was the road home. The 2 old men I was with wouldn't talk about the tracks they just said to forget it.

Old Post 08-20-2013 10:42 PM
blackmtnragg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackmtnragg Click here to Send blackmtnragg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackmtnragg Find more posts by blackmtnragg Add blackmtnragg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

strange encounters

Once had the spook light in the edge of NE Oklahoma light me and a guy up like we gonna be beamed up hunted their all my life never believed in it a believer now, but still go back heck of a spot...

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-21-2013 04:46 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

We turned the dogs up a holler they treed way in there. We started in there towards them passed a hand dug well and a red blanket was laying over top of it. We got the dogs and come back down the holler and we got to where the well was and the blanket was gone. There wasn't anyone else in the holler. It was really freaky and we ain't hunted since in that holler

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain
Nitech PR The Midnight Joker

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**Call us anytime if you have a question**

**RIP**
Grnitech Grch PR High Spirit Dan
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
PR Stylish Ruby[color=blue](Died with 2 UKC first)
PR WV'S High Power Aka FEFE (2008 WV State Champion)
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
(Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

Grnitech Grch PR Maynard's Nocturnal Nicki
10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Old Post 08-21-2013 10:19 AM
Jordan120 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan120 Click here to Send Jordan120 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jordan120 Visit Jordan120's homepage! Find more posts by Jordan120 Add Jordan120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCBluetickGal
UKC Forum Member

My fiance' and I hunt about 400 acres that a sweet older gentleman lets us use in Pelzer, SC. I've been squirrel, deer, turkey, and squirrel hunting there for 7 years now, and my fiance' has been hunting there since he was a young boy so we're both fairly comfortable and know the land fairly well. In fact, it's the only place I've been to the woods alone at night.

The land isn't totally isolated, and there are houses on either side of it up and down the road. It isn't unusual to hear road noise, folks talking or shooting, or noise from the steam plant across the river. However, the spot that I always turn my coon dogs loose in is a swamp bottom that's almost bowl shaped with high hills surrounding each side and a steep creek bank on the end. There's no sort of light from houses or such that shines in. Early spring last year I took my old female and one of her pups that was around a year and a half old at the time out, and as usual, turned them loose about halfway down the side of the hill into the swamp bottom. The pup went out a little ways but quickly came back. The female hunted around 30 yards for a little bit but wouldn't hunt any deeper, which was very unusual for her. I started to have a very uneasy feeling, just something that wasn't "right" and told my fiance' I wanted to get the dogs leashed and get out of there. As I was trying to catch up Flo, both of us caught a glimpse of a light that almost looked like a coon light across the bottom. We knew there was no reason for anyone else to be in there, or a way for any light to reflect so that spooked us even more. By this time Flo was back at my feet, and we caught glimpses of a small red light on the side of the ridge a couple times as we tried to get back up to the road bed. It looked like the red lights on a Garmin collar, but since we had both dogs right by us it couldn't have been. John later admitted that he felt uneasy as well, and neither of us have ever really been "scared" before in those woods. Can't explain what happened, but between the dogs acting strange, the lights, and the eerie feeling it was definitely spooky.

As far as other "strange" encounters...same land, opposite side of the road we had a crackhead in a ghillie suit hop a barbed wire fence and come in right behind us while we were turkey hunting. I had already killed a bird opening day and had the fever bad, and we had been working hard on an old ridge bird. Finally had him coming up the hill to us, heard a noise, and saw the guy coming through the field with a shotgun almost up on us. Needless to say we both stood up and turned around, and he hightailed it across the fence. No bird killed in that hunt. I was one MAD little lady! Have also been spooked by a turkey busting off the roost in front of us in the middle of the night, and coyotes closing in on us when the dogs treed. I guess mostly the natural creatures are what we've had encounters with!

CH'PR'Moss Blue Carolina Rain-Queen of Show, BBOA Zone 6 Championship
NITECH CH 'PR' Carolina Flo
CH 'PR' Poison Whiskey Waylon
CH 'PR' Cruse's I'm Your Huckleberry
CH'PR' PoisonWhiskey WildHoney
'PR' Poison Whiskey CowgirlsDontCry
CH'PR' Bowers & O'Connor's Foxy Roxy
PoisonWhiskey SonOfTheSouth

Poison Whiskey Hello Darlin'-2013 AL State BMOS, AL State Hall of Fame King of Show

PoisonWhiskey LilMsHonkyTonk

Coming Soon...
PoisonWhiskeyMaybeItWasMemphis
PoisonWhiskey Heart Like Mine
-------------------------
In loving memory...
CCH GRCH 'PR' Swampland Blue Gypsy-RIP sweet girl
'PR' Miller Time

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:02 PM
SCBluetickGal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCBluetickGal Click here to Send SCBluetickGal a Private Message Click Here to Email SCBluetickGal Find more posts by SCBluetickGal Add SCBluetickGal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

strange encounters

They have had the military out here trying to figure out our Spook Light...people drive for miles just to maybe catch a glimps... old timers say its always been here no one knows what it is or caused from , some have seen it swing and split into different colors all i know is when it lights you up from above creepy...you all may have a spook light there. Google up Spook Light Peoria, Ok

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:23 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KneeburnerII
UKC Forum Member

A friend of ours bought a farm way off from where we live and he told us not to long after he bought it that he was going to sale it??? Really you just bought this farm to coon hunt/ etc... Yep he replied, WHY is my question. He said well let me show you a picture and maybe it will change your mind on wanting to hunt it also. OK, lets see it... Well the pic was taking during day light, and he took the pic looking down a old Logging trailer over top his 4 wheeler who he was standing in front of several feet away. Got the pictures home and Low and behold there was a FIGURE of a man in CLEAR daylight leaned up against a tree. VERY VISIBLE.

This same friend was out hunting with us one night, NEW place to run the dogs. And my husband turns to me and says Shhh... OK.... I'll tell you later. OK... Well the friend gets out in front of us a ways and my husband proceeds to tell me that he seen a old man standing close to the barn where we walked thru the gate. Really, Uh. OK. He says and he's been following us. Time for us to go!!! Need less to say ONE tree ONE coon and we left. But this weighed on my husbands mind for a couple days he said I'm going back over there and I want to talk to the lady that lives there. So he told her what he saw and felt. She said YEAH that's just mr. so and so and we see him all the time. OMG!!!

Loading the dogs up after a hunt, and as I turned around there was 3 other MEN standing at the Hood of our truck. I finally got my husbands attention and the other guy that was with us and we all 3 about you know over seeing 3 other men in front of our truck. Don't know who or what they were doing, they asked us how we was and how the dogs did. And walked off. ONLY to find out that apparently we must have been close to there crop and didn't know it. That was erie!

CH NITE CH 'PR' Sander's Rader'en Tree Frog HTX

"Frog Dog"

Old Post 08-22-2013 07:32 PM
KneeburnerII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KneeburnerII Click here to Send KneeburnerII a Private Message Click Here to Email KneeburnerII Find more posts by KneeburnerII Add KneeburnerII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Moore
UKC Forum Member

Any new stories out there?

Old Post 01-25-2014 08:54 PM
Joe Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Moore Click here to Send Joe Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Moore Visit Joe Moore's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Moore Add Joe Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote