UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Wilcox Thunder Gun Smoke X June Bug Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Beethauler
UKC Forum Member

Wilcox Thunder Gun Smoke X June Bug Pups

CHGRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Gun Smoke X NITECH Majorsridge Jam Em Up June Bug pups for sale. Pups were born 5-11-17 and there was 5 males and 3 females. Pups will be $200 and a $50 deposit to hold them. These pups should please anyone, any questions you can call Matt @ 810 four zero four 1120.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2017 10:35 PM
Beethauler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Beethauler Click here to Send Beethauler a Private Message Find more posts by Beethauler Add Beethauler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

should be some good ones''''''

Old Post 05-24-2017 12:32 AM
larry wilcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry wilcox Click here to Send larry wilcox a Private Message Click Here to Email larry wilcox Find more posts by larry wilcox Add larry wilcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beethauler
UKC Forum Member

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...zpsvfbvfbli.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...zpsp1auzdgz.png

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...zpsmwpfraoo.jpg

Old Post 05-24-2017 03:21 AM
Beethauler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Beethauler Click here to Send Beethauler a Private Message Find more posts by Beethauler Add Beethauler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beethauler
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Larry I would agree that these should make some fine hounds. Thanks to those of you that have showed interest, I posted her pedigree so you could take a look of the winners in her family tree.

Pups booked: 1 Redtick male
1 Redtick Female

Old Post 05-24-2017 03:33 AM
Beethauler
UKC Forum Member

I forgot to add that these pups will be PKC and UKC registered.

Old Post 05-24-2017 03:35 AM
Bales lawn care
New UKC Forum Member

June bug

Good bread pups at a good price can't wait to get mine thanks Matt these pups are gona be coon dogs

Old Post 05-25-2017 02:00 AM
Bales lawn care is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bales lawn care Find more posts by Bales lawn care Add Bales lawn care to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bales lawn care
New UKC Forum Member

I own the litter mate sister to June bug both fine hounds thanks Matt and Larry gona be good ones

Old Post 05-26-2017 01:06 AM
Bales lawn care is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bales lawn care Find more posts by Bales lawn care Add Bales lawn care to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beethauler
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr Bales, your pup should make a great addition to your kennel.

Old Post 05-26-2017 11:33 PM
Beethauler
UKC Forum Member

2 males 1 female booked

Old Post 05-29-2017 02:26 AM
Beethauler
UKC Forum Member

2 males and 2 females booked

Old Post 06-04-2017 03:50 AM
Beethauler
UKC Forum Member

All females are sold

Old Post 06-04-2017 08:30 PM
Beethauler
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the interest, 2 males left.

Old Post 06-06-2017 02:18 AM
Beethauler
UKC Forum Member

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...zpsco0u5lgy.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...zpswrjrxzxd.jpg

I have a few good looking Wilcox and Michigan Swamp Rooster pups left, they will be 12 weeks old on the 27th. These pups already have there noses working and are ready to go.

Old Post 07-25-2017 04:59 AM
Bales lawn care
New UKC Forum Member

June bug pup

My pup treeing cats already I have hi hopes

Old Post 07-27-2017 03:21 AM