UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Redtick female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Redtick female

D.0.b 6/18/12. Out of nesters red boy trailor 4 x boggy creek roller rose. Bawl and squall on track , bawl locate and chop mouth on tree. Has a good mouth and trees a lot of coons. Not very independent. First or second strike dog , first or second tree. Needs no help to tree coons. Good momma dog. All the trial you want here. $800 picked up here in Strong Arkansas

Scotty guillot 870-951-0339

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2017 01:02 AM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Very decent gyp that is capable of winning some hunts. I'm just not hunting. If I was wanting to hunt I would keep her. Might would trade on a couple real good rabbit beagles that run upper medium to fast and are akc registered

Last edited by scotty on 04-11-2017 at 03:05 AM

Old Post 04-11-2017 03:02 AM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Gonna show her to a man Thursday night. I will post after that if she is sold or not.

Old Post 04-12-2017 02:24 AM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

showed the gyp and she made 2 slicks and a possum. She hasn't been hunted much in months. I'm going to keep her for now and hunt her.

Old Post 04-19-2017 05:17 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

I haven't hunted this gyp any since I showed her last time and probably not going to. I'm sure the next few times she is turned loose she will look like crap. After 2 or three nights she will go back to treeing coons. If somebody is interested in a good bred gyp that can tree coons alone and is a good momma dog make me an offer. The worse that can happen is I say no.

Old Post 05-03-2017 07:34 PM
Jeff B
UKC Forum Member

How is the rose female breed?

Greasy Creek Sir Duke
"Coon valley singing tapp x main st deena

Old Post 05-04-2017 03:39 AM
Jeff B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff B Click here to Send Jeff B a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff B Find more posts by Jeff B Add Jeff B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Rollin rock x boggy creek cricket. Cricket is out of cabin creek rowdy

Old Post 05-04-2017 04:36 PM
BCotton
UKC Forum Member

Nice bred female here. Sounds like a decent coonhound also. Should be a deal.

Old Post 05-04-2017 04:54 PM
BCotton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BCotton Click here to Send BCotton a Private Message Click Here to Email BCotton Find more posts by BCotton Add BCotton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

$500

Old Post 05-18-2017 04:35 AM
john kirby
UKC Forum Member

Is she a black and white female ?
I use to own on from this cross was black/white

Males
RIP Dual Grand Rocky run bad news Bo
RIP NITECH GRCH Kirbys Thunder Strip

FCH GRCH GRNITECH Robinson silver tone bluespeck HTX

Females

GRNITECH CH 'PR' Grand lake belle pepper ( 5th open reg 2013 english days)( 2014 UKC world qualifier)

GRCH NITECH 'PR' Robinson Otka Valley Annie (blue spec female)

RIP GRANDNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bobby Holler Dixie (KATE) ( 2014 and 2015 UKC world top 100)(4th place NITECH 2014 English days, Nitech winner John Smith Memorial and Nitech Winner Bill Jackson Memorial)

GRNITECH 'PR' Kirbys Wicked Elsa Co-owned with Braden Royse (Awesome X Dotti)

Old Post 05-21-2017 01:19 PM
john kirby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john kirby Click here to Send john kirby a Private Message Click Here to Email john kirby Find more posts by john kirby Add john kirby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

She's redtick

Old Post 05-21-2017 06:58 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Should be coming in heat anytime

Old Post 05-23-2017 06:08 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Decent gyp she's just not independent and I don't like it. Might trade for a omcba registered cur pup if I like it's breeding. I will take $400 for her. Don't call or text if you don't want her. I've described the gyp best I can there's nothing else to tell. Will not hold her first one here with the money gets her.

Last edited by scotty on 06-02-2017 at 06:44 PM

Old Post 06-02-2017 04:55 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

$400

Old Post 06-03-2017 07:16 PM