UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ok Bruce you got me wound up !!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

The 2018 PKC Breeders' Showcase Junior Division Champion is Money's Chump Change, a 2016 model Treeing Walker male, owned by Heath Johnson and handled by Dustin Weed. Chump Change also earned an additional $400 in Added Purse awards!
Sire: Big Money
Dam: Shooting Star
Breeder: Daniel Hickman

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-24-2018 01:45 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I been watching the Deep Fork pro classic all weekend I got some Okies I was rooting for I don't know where these guys get their money geeez they didn't have nothing like that when we was young eddy !!

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 06-24-2018 at 01:54 PM

Old Post 06-24-2018 01:50 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Reading, MI -
Saturday June 09, 2018

Congratulations to Dustin Weed for handling Full Throttle Melt Down to their big win at the 2018 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt in Reading, Michigan over the weekend. “Down” is a 2012 Treeing Walker male co-owned by Landreth or Landreth of Vardaman, Mississippi and handled by Dustin Weed of Prairie, Mississippi. This win bumps "Down's" PKC Lifetime Earnings to just over $182,500! HUGE thanks go out to all the members at the Reading Club who organized this event, along with everyone who judged, guided, participated, or helped out in any other way. You all did an awesome job with this hunt! "Down" has also won a additional 50 to 60 thousand in other registry's, this dog just keeps treeing them coons.. HEHE BAW WHOWEEEEEE!!!!

Old Post 06-24-2018 02:05 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Spit it out eeeeedward did you breed him up ?

I mean the dog not Dustin.

Tar

Old Post 06-24-2018 02:07 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

WEEEEEBE gonna be breeding a female off Georgia CYCLONE to Melt Downs daddy, FULL THROTTLE JIGGS, the reason we will be making this cross is simple, these hunters have laid out all the round work and showed everyone what they got, we are just taking advantage of what is available... This is serious business, no laughing here Tar.....

Old Post 06-24-2018 02:23 PM
yadkintar
Banned

You wear me out why didn't you just say that to start with !! But that cross should work good luck put them in the right hands.

Tar

Old Post 06-24-2018 02:31 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Eddy who is the sire of the Cyclone female you have?

Old Post 06-24-2018 03:04 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

She would be out of Bentley... I'm looking for one out of Blaze and this females sister if I can find one. I would give anything to get my hands on one of them.. The dog up in West Virginia "All The Chrome" is her brother, he is NICE! But the reason Chrome is nice is his owner is a hellva trainer. That's the key to it all, RIGHT HANDS.. That's why they will be here,, Right Place, Right Hands.. We will start them the right way so a lot of the things like trashy, not staying put, babbling, ruff, and a few other things will be eliminated before it ever get started.. We are also putting together a cross that will have 3 shots of Million $ Elmoe in them, Man this is Great to be able to step in and have this caliber of dogs to work with.. The pups will not leave here till there started and well on there way to the top, that way anyone can finish them.. There is a lot of hunters out there that can tell you what Not to do with a young dog, but not many can tell what to do with one.... Listen: This strain of hounds have a lot of horse power and have to be controlled ...

Old Post 06-24-2018 05:37 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

What Happened? Were do Bruce and Tar go? Man I wanted to ask you guys a few questions... Lol!

Old Post 06-27-2018 02:42 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Well fire away lol. But if it's wipeout questions you will have ask Bruce we don't have them species down here not sure why tho.

Tar

Old Post 06-27-2018 02:47 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Where does all that track power and cold nose come from that the wipeout dogs have, And man tree power they have, once the other hunters hunted with them all they talked about was LONELY and they wished there dogs were Lonely... I know back when I first hunted with them I was amassed how they could run a track like they were tied to it that good seasoned hounds couldn't even open on.. Just wondered where that all came from...

Old Post 06-27-2018 05:53 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Couldn't tell you only hunted with 3 to this date haven't seen all that and they bark to much for me.

Tar

Old Post 06-27-2018 06:01 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

You must have been hunting with the wrong ones my friend... Most of them are tight mouthed and even silent, Heck the bone collector dogs wouldn't be where they are without Blackwater Pearl in there and she was right off Wipeout ZEB and they are all known to be tight on the ground... I hunted with a lot of different blood that barked all the time and was barking at nothing and was not close related to the Wipeout dogs....

Old Post 06-27-2018 08:10 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness

Old Post 06-27-2018 08:26 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Just 3 so I shouldn't even say. But I know what I like and that's why most restaurants have a full menus. I don't expect people to like something just because I do. Right now I don't like these chiggers I got and it's hot and I am fat and I ain't going out there listening to a dog barking at nothing. My buddy has one heavy wipeout bred 2 yrs old we been running coons with the pups every day she barks in the box all the way we take two trucks one with the dogs one with the coon we get the coon out wet it down turn it loose she is barking her head off sometimes we still see the coon cut her loose barking every breath she runs past the coon 400 yards barking every breath he shocks her she turns around still barking every breath hits the coon track and barking every breath trees it this is nearly every time you want her I can hook you up. Because he has had enough the other two have won a lot both tree lots of coons and have won a lot but they bark to much. She does this at night also.

That's my experience.

Tar

Old Post 06-27-2018 09:33 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

FastEddy

Sure would like for you to explain something to me since you have me confused. Been my experience that the tight mouth dogs always seemed to run a shorter race. Now if these Wipeout dogs are tight how do you know they are running all these long tracks. Must be opening pretty good to strike off the lead and run a track that a good dog can't smell for a mile or more before the poor little coon can climb a tree. How about explaining that to me in laymens terms since I'm just a North Carolina hillbilly.

Old Post 06-27-2018 11:42 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
Where does all that track power and cold nose come from that the wipeout dogs have, And man tree power they have, once the other hunters hunted with them all they talked about was LONELY and they wished there dogs were Lonely... I know back when I first hunted with them I was amassed how they could run a track like they were tied to it that good seasoned hounds couldn't even open on.. Just wondered where that all came from...
just because a dog opens a bunch when it runs through the woods does not make it cold nosed or a track dog .lol loose mouthed was the words we use to call them .finishing a mile latter on a pop up dont make them a track dog . wipe out jessie jane was one scratch way from being side lined for fighting when she won the p.k.c. world hunt lol. easy to confuse being tied to a track and a dog just running barking at nothing for some i would guess .he he haw haw haw .lol a good seasoned hound only barks when it has a track to run . .lol

Last edited by thomasg on 06-28-2018 at 12:42 AM

Old Post 06-28-2018 12:40 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Well if your hunting Yadkin River or Tar Rattler dogs you need to be over on the Prehistoric page, man your so far behind I'm not sure if you will get it! That"s like trying to tell a Amishmen about a lite bulb....They think a Kerosene lamp it easier, cheaper and better.... Lol!

Old Post 06-28-2018 02:09 AM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Eddy

Thanks for a great explanation. I'm starting to think you are a legend in your own mind. Keep breeding those tight mouth babbling Thyroid dogs.
I believe if I was gonna get fired up hunting again I would go red. Seems the red dog breeders are going in the right direction and this $50 a bag dog food doesn't give them thyroid problems.
Eddy have a great day. Just take care and don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. I'll keep looking for you on the front cover of the magazines.

Old Post 06-28-2018 01:00 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I seen and hunted and owned my first Wipeout dog 20 years ago. Back in the 80s when the Yadkin River dogs were at the high, they still didn't stack up to Old River Bend Flag. Look at the South Eastern Treeing Walker hand books, Flag Dominated the hunts down there and the only Yadkin River dogs that did were crossed on Flag. I have in my files about 35 Gr. Nite Champions that was at stud back then and no way were there that many ever offered off Yadkin River Jeff, Like I said Prehistoric, and not that good to start with.... HEHEHEH! This isn't something I heard, This is the Facts!

Old Post 06-28-2018 01:46 PM
yadkintar
Banned

We didn't have those little pink energy pills back then lol. I tell you what I got a 5 yrs old gyp that's all I got saturated with rattler and out of a direct son of bad habit I only breed to dogs that the owners will let me hunt with she will be in heat in about 3 months she has two first in two hunts and this fall when it gets cool I will finish her now make the trip down here I will feed you good we will visit and hunt in this ruff stuff I you are a sissy bring a handler and your best measuring stick we will hunt all night or two nights and put the results on here ................. Fair enough ?

Tar

Old Post 06-28-2018 02:02 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

You better have a set of goggles and a life jacket for that Old Brood Female because I'm not going to be responsible if she gets dirt in her eyes or gets in the water to deep trying to follow this big WIPEOUT DOG! When they get that far behind that's what I call LONELY...... Lonely in that type of dog is when they can't figure out where the other dogs went......

Old Post 06-28-2018 02:25 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Well are you on your way ? Not responsible for chigger bites maybe they will get on you and leave me alone lol.

Tar

Old Post 06-28-2018 02:36 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I don't even know where your at, I know of about 4 or 5 Marritta's where is that located?

Old Post 06-28-2018 02:56 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Oklahoma right now the Johnson grass and blood weeds are 3 ft over my head ole deep and lonely will be bouncing into brush piles , rattan vines , and briar thickets all night and you will too. Be honest with you it's about to break me lol.

Google lake texoma and the government land around it and all the way to I35 it's about 10 miles from my house.

Tar

Old Post 06-28-2018 03:06 PM